Common reasons that people try to call ViaGoGo customer support department include Account Access, Refund, Find a Reservation, Trouble Selling Tickets, Trouble Buying Tickets and other customer service issues. While ViaGoGo does not have a toll-free number, it is also the only way to get in touch with them. The best ViaGoGo phone number with tools for skipping the wait on hold, the current wait time, tools for scheduling a time to talk with a ViaGoGo rep, reminders when the call center opens, tips and shortcuts from other ViaGoGo customers who called this number. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. In short, the two companies are not related. z.B. The data controller of your personal data is viagogo AG of Rue Du Commerce 4, 1204 Geneva, Switzerland. I entered the incorrect email when registering, how do I change it? Viagogo is ranked 21 out of 206 in Tickets category, Worldwide, USA, UK, Europe, Australia, Other. Viagogo is an online retailer of tickets. I haven't received an email confirming my order. Locating our email with confirmation of tickets that we have purchased for Il Divo at t... Ich warte seit Monaten auf die R*ckerstattung von Konzertkarten. My event is cancelled or postponed - What do I do? We don't know a phone number for ViaGoGo, but for large companies that do have them, we provide real-time current wait on hold, tools for skipping the hold music altogether, reminders for when the call center opens, and much more. I purchase to football tickets on September **th and I have not received them yet the g... Has Ozzy Osborne rescheduled his tour for ** October **** because of the Carona virus... RICK ASTLEY EVENT RESCHEDULED TO ******. Für Links auf dieser Seite erhält GIGA ggf. Please keep sharing your experiences so we can continue to improve this free resource. The company cooperates with many big organizations and sport teams such as Manchester City, Chievo, Fulham FC, Royal Ascot and others. I am selling my tickets for the Andrea Bocelli concert in San Diego Cal. In the event that your search here on their help pages turns into an email conversation, you can expect the turnaround for fixing the issue to be a bit on the slower side. Unfortunately, right now ViaGoGo doesn't have any phone numbers. By signing up to our newsletter, you consent to receiving emails about upcoming events and special offers. The ticket resale website Viagogo is refusing to refund fans who bought tickets for gigs and sporting events cancelled because of the pandemic, according to the … GetHuman provides tools and information to over 50 million customers per year in effort to make customer service easier and faster. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) For example, see our Wells Fargo Phone Number page. Pissed Consumer © 2020 All The company operates in about 50 countries and sells tickets for all live events all over the world. The algorithm is subject to change in future. How Do I Recover My Account Access to Viagogo? Be the first to hear about special offers. We’ll immediately check your order and give you a tailored answer.