Always great, home style meals with huge biscuits. Always busy but the staff prepares the food quickly so the wait is short. Tudor's Biscuit World is a restaurant chain and franchise based in Huntington, West Virginia, most commonly found in West Virginia. Bakery and Cake Shop 23285 places. Restaurant was very clean, and everyone was very friendly. Was quite tasty. Good ole country cooking! You place your order at the counter, then take a seat. We will back, when passing through the area again!!!More. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Many West Virginia locations share a building with Gino's Pizza and Spaghetti, although the chain is more extensive than Gino's (which is exclusive to West Virginia), having locations in southern Ohio, eastern Kentucky, and southwestern Virginia. I was skeptical until I saw a bacon biscuit on the menu! Tudor's Biscuit World - 163 Highway 5 E., Glenville, West Virginia 26351 - Rated 5 based on 1 Review "Thanks for the great dinner yesterday it was great" The servers are extremely nice as well. We sat down and our server immediately came by to greet us and take our drink order. Awesome menu, great food, good prices. Are we missing a Tudor's Biscuit World location or another place that you know about? Directory and Interactive Maps of Tudor's Biscuit World across the Nation including address, hours, phone numbers, and website. They have a huge...menu with breakfast and lunch selections. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Hubby ordered the stacked ham sandwich, and he had plenty of ham "stacked" on it!

Will be back! Are we missing a Tudor's Biscuit World location or another place that you know about? menu with breakfast and lunch selections. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. They have a huge menu but as the name implies their Biscuits are all the rage. Hubby ordered the stacked ham sandwich, and he had plenty of ham "stacked" on it! 0 other reviews that are not currently recommended, in Sandwiches, Food Delivery Services, Fast Food, Full menu .css-1c2abjj{width:16px;height:16px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-1c2abjj::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1c2abjj::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1c2abjj svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, Find more American (Traditional) Restaurants near Tudor's Biscuit World, Find more Breakfast & Brunch near Tudor's Biscuit World. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Amazing good food! It's our responsibility, and we aspire to do better every day. As a matter of fact I loved my Biscuits and Gravy so much I just have to Yelp about it! Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about, Making change for good. The pinto beans were really good, that was my fav. The biscuits are excellent. Click here to add a place to the map and help make MapMuse even better!

Today was the third time I have eaten at this location and again I was not disappointed! I stopped there and had a Sausage, egg and cheese biscuit, The service was fast and the food was very good, Although the Sleep Inn had a free breakfast, we always eat at Tudor's. They even had honey there to put on those superb biscuits, if you had any left from the meal! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

Very friendly staff.

"We walked in and walked up to the host stand. usually have the gravy and biscuits, more than a mouth full ,, not only is the quality of the food great .but place is always clean and the service is perfect 'coffe cup will never get empty, There are many locations around the area. We will back, when passing through the area again!!! I stumbled in after a wicked hangover and rough night of sexing the wife, but I didn't expect to end up in the parking lot of Tudor's. Good ole country cooking! Order ahead, swing by any drive-thru, or get contactless delivery at KFC.com. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. ordered the pulled pork sandwich, and it included coleslaw on the sandwich. Wow, what a surprise.

Click here to add a place to the map and help make MapMuse even better! Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Tudor's Biscuit World.

My cousin had country ham, egg, fried potatoes and a biscuit, and we both really savored the homecooked quality of the meal.

We're taking a fresh look at how we make an impact on the world around us. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Tudors Biscuit World locations in Lexington, KY. I had a bacon and egg biscuit and everything was cooked perfectly. Hotels near (ROA) Roanoke Municipal Airport. As a matter of fact I loved my Biscuits and Gravy so much I just have to Yelp about it! Told them to make it well done and oh man was it great! Tudor's Biscuit World Near Me We want everyone to have access to better-for-you options and…, Taco Bell®'s Nachos Party Pack Brings The Fun. Was quite tasty. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. They have a huge menu but as the name implies their Biscuits are all the rage. They even had honey there to put on those superb biscuits, if you had any left from the meal! Tudors Biscuit World in Glenville West Virginia is now my favorite place to eat!

I have not eaten there other than breakfast, they do offer lunch/dinner type of food. Tudors coffee is also top notch, very delicious. The biscuit was good and hearty. Restaurant was very clean, and everyone was very friendly.

Well slather my biscuits and call me Sally, did I enjoy this place! We have found a lot of locations related to Tudor's Biscuit World Near and close to you with Tudor's Biscuit World open Hours and Location details You can find them by selecting your state and then city from the list above or typing your nearest city name in search bar. They have a pretty extensive menu for sandwiches, and plenty of breakfast options. It just happened to be all you could eat Biscuits and Gravy day, although two Biscuits and Gravy is all I could handle. The menu is wide and sprinkled with local favorites as well as the classic offerings. You place your order at the counter, then take a seat. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.

The servers are extremely nice as well. quick, with them bringing the food to your table if you decide to dine in.

Today was the first time that I tried the Biscuits and Gravy. This was my first time here. Glad we did! Restaurants 153790 places. They offer way more than just breakfast. Definitely worth a visit. Visited 4 times during our stay. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Great biscuits and plenty of options for breakfast. We went to the one across the street from our hotel. Get quick answers from Tudor's Biscuit World staff and past visitors. We ordered from their $5 menu which includes a sandwich, fries, and a drink. I got the shaved ham biscuit and pinto beans with corn bread. more, Padrino's Italian Restaurant Beaver West Virginia.