After passing the online and venue auditions they will perform in Blind Audition. Well, The Masked Singer is, How to Vote for American Idol Contestants? 14-year-old Daria is from London used her blind audition to showcase her operatic singing voice, performing Libiamo. Connie showcased a powerful performance of Somewhere in the blind auditions. A unique way of auditioning makes it interesting. Meet 'The Voice' Season 16 Top Four Finalists. Moreover, in her 4 season run she has won the award of best coach three times. Taskmaster series 10 cast: Meet the line up of new series on Channel 4, Pointless Celebrities: Line up and episodes from new series, Strictly Come Dancing 2020 launch date and time confirmed, EastEnders actress Jessica Plummer rumoured for I'm A Celebrity, Five Guys a Week series 2 episodes and cast of Channel 4's dating series, Learn how we and our partners collect and use data, The Voice Kids 2020 contestants: Meet the teams in the battles, daughter of Atomic Kitten star Kerry Katona, Rae from Essex belted out Leona Lewis hit Footprints In The Sand, Joshua from Ireland sang You Are The Reason, a cover of Never Enough from The Greatest Showman. Then Jonas played along with Brusa as he sang after giving him some pointers about opening his vocal chords on the vowel sounds. The blocked coach only discovers they are blocked if they press their button. Your email address will not be published. Although it was a tough decision for Blake to make when Toneisha went against Cedrice in the next round, he ultimately thought Toneisha's rendition of Rihanna's "Diamonds" topped Cedrice's performance of "Love on the Brain." More about us. The coaches dedicate themselves to developing their team of artists, giving them advice and sharing the secrets of their success, along with help from their celebrity advisers. Do you know these lucrative Social Security secrets? … Regardless of who’s in the lead, we can all agree that we’re obsessed with so many of this year’s hopefuls. Here’s what we know about the contestants so far: A post shared by Todd Tilghman (@todd_tilghman) on Feb 22, 2020 at 6:20am PST. 14-year-old Isla from Hampshire showcased her love of Jazz with a cover of Summertime by Ella Fitzgerald at her audition. May 18, 2020 We're in the final stretch of the 18th season of The Voice and we have to say, this is one of our favorite seasons so far. These artists will each perform a new song that represents why they should earn the save. Be sure to watch #thevoice premier Monday the 24th and Tuesday the 25th! Shelton made some comments before Legend said his range was great and noted his pitch problems. When Thunderstorm sang The Beatles's "Blackbird," all the coaches were desperate to have him on their team. Now the battle will decide the Top 20 contestants for The Voice 2020. He’s from Mississippi and has been married for 20-plus years and has eight kids. Once both delivered a dynamite performance of "Stay" by Rihanna featuring Mikky Ekko, John had a tough decision to make ... and he ended up going with Thunderstorm. If more than one coach pushes the button, the power then shifts to the artists to choose which coach they want to work with. CLIP 10/08/20. Jonas turned. The Voice Kids airs Saturday nights on ITV. If no other coach has attempted to steal the artist by the time he/she gets down the stage steps, the artists' coach can push to save them. They are vying for their coach's confidence and decision to take them to the next round.After each vocal battle, the coach must choose which of his/her singers will advance to the next round of competition. His blind audition song was I Have Nothing by Whitney Houston. Share on Twitter Share on Facebook. Jonas focused on the fight and how he could work his best as a vocal artist. 13-year-old Savannah flew from Switzerland to audition, performing a cover of Killing Me Softly. Jonas said she had incredible control and range but if she came back to pick a different song. She did not make it. If more than one coach turns, it's up to the contestants to pick which team to join. A post shared by Tate Brusa (@tatebrusa) on Feb 7, 2020 at 8:42am PST. The 16 year old singer presented Jonas with a sketch of him. America will then have the opportunity to save their favorite performer by voting on The Voice Official App or NBC.com. However, in this show, there are four different teams that compete with each other. big thanks to everyone who is getting excited with me… this adventure is going to be wild #TheVoice #STL, A post shared by ⭒ joanna ⭒ (@joannaserenko) on Feb 22, 2020 at 7:46am PST. He secured a spot in the finale after nailing his rendition of "Rainbow” by Kacey Musgraves. 7-year-old Victoria from Middlesex performed How Far I'll Go from the Disney film Moana at her blind audition. You won’t want to miss it? With coaches Guy Sebastian , Delta Goodrem, Boy George and Kelly Rowland all returning for season nine of The Voice, here's the first look at the contestants set to take the stage. The third team is Team Blake,he is the longest-running coach in the show for about 17 seasons. For the 18th season of the show only contestants eliminated are from the blind auditions. Strictly Come Dancing first look at this weekend's launch show, See Strictly Come Dancing 2020 contestants' glam photoshoot, Piers Morgan 'could replace David Walliams on Britain's Got Talent'. In the knockout round, Micah beat out his competitor Tayler Green when he took on "Graveyard" by Halsey. The singer from Douglasville, Georgia got a chair turn from Clarkson and Danielle chose Clarkson as her coach. - The Voice Live Top 9 Results 2020, Megan Danielle's Instant Save Performance - Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Simple Man" - Voice Top 9 Results 2020, Allegra Miles' Instant Save Performance - Shawn Mendes' "In My Blood" - The Voice Top 9 Results 2020, This Season's Mega Mentor James Taylor Performs "Moon River" - The Voice Top 9 Performances 2020, Megan Danielle Sings Rascal Flatts' "What Hurts the Most" - The Voice Top 9 Performances 2020, Zan Fiskum Sings Camila Cabello's "Never Be the Same" - The Voice Top 9 Performances 2020, CammWess Performs the Kacey Musgraves song "Rainbow" - The Voice Top 9 Performances 2020, Micah Iverson: Death Cab for Cutie's "I Will Follow You Into the Dark" - Voice Top 9 Performances, Toneisha Harris Sings Celine Dion's "Because You Loved Me" - The Voice Top 9 Performances 2020, Joanna Serenko Performs the Bill Withers Song "Lean on Me" - The Voice Top 9 Performances 2020, The Top 9 Artists and Their Coaches Perform "Everyday People" - The Voice Top 9 Performances 2020, Allegra Miles Performs Stevie Wonder's "Overjoyed" - The Voice Top 9 Performances 2020, Todd Tilghman Performs the Collin Raye Song "Love, Me" - The Voice Top 9 Performances 2020, Thunderstorm Artis Performs Michael Bublé's "Home" - The Voice Top 9 Performances 2020, Which of The Voice Top 9 Artists Saw The Jonas Brothers as Their First Concert? As always, the television audience will vote to save their favorite artists. Moreover, the battle between the contestants is blockbuster.