Use up arrow (for mozilla firefox browser alt+up arrow) and down arrow (for mozilla firefox browser alt+down arrow) to review and enter to select. On top of a good story and wonderful acting, the scenery is wonderful.

What makes it such a brave, interesting (albeit not commercially viable) work is that it focuses on the intangible dismays of a decidedly middle-aged, decidedly average woman. I found a friendly B&B and stayed in their caravan for 2 months, got a job and then rented a house (which I still live in) and I have begun my own business. Rezension aus Deutschland vom 3.

Format - DVD Genre - Comedy Rating - M Consumer Advice - Occasional coarse language, sexual scenes Release Date - 06/05/20 Not yet reviewed. März 2018, Each film Patrick makes is so very different, I loved him as the do'.

It's the story of an unappreciated London housewife who runs away from home to the Greek islands. We will email you as soon as each item is ready to be dispatched so you know when to expect them, but you can also check the status of your order in. It makes talking to the wall, or any other inanimate object, cool. However, during supper,when,in a fit of pique her husband throws eggs onto her lap her determination to take charge of her destiny is sealed! Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 21. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Julie Newmar. Shirley is a 42-year-old Liverpudlian bored housewife, who takes a holiday trip to Greece, meeting a local man who bolsters her self-confidence. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Customers who viewed this item also viewed. Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen vornehmen können, und um Werbung anzuzeigen. Please try again. Free UK delivery on orders over £20. Lloyd Bacon's baseball comedy stars Ray Milland as Vernon Simpson, a chemist who develops a ... Lloyd Bacon's baseball comedy stars Ray Milland as Vernon Simpson, a chemist who develops a Ihre zuletzt angesehenen Artikel und besonderen Empfehlungen. It has to have helped that she played the stage role in London and on Broadway.

Was so happy that I saw it for sale on dvd because my mom still wants to watch it on vhs. Free delivery is available for most items, but all exceptions will be clearly highlighted. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists.

Watching her cavort in Grecian seas with half-naked men half her age is a delight best appreciated by viewers in similar need of reawakening, but one that translates to viewers of all ages and romantic histories. ©1997-2020 Barnes & Noble Booksellers, Inc. 122 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10011, Since its London and Broadway stage debut, playwright Willy Russell's.

I got this as it really is a cracking film and my old copy was on VHS (remember that)? If any items are out-of-stock, we will dispatch these items when more stock arrives. Reviewed in the United States on October 13, 2016.

Shirley Valentine DVD 1989 is a wonderful self exploration comedy film. I love stories where the woman finally gets tired of being treated like dirt and does something about it. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. We will email you when the items are ready to be collected. TV Shows. I saw this movie by chance one Saturday afternoon and fell in love with the character and story. You'll need JavaScript enabled to experience the full functionality of this site. Lightning fast delivery item as described excellent condition, Lightning fast delivery as vendor was local...would like to see if they have more items of interest for me, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 17, 2016. I have other DVDs that work just fine. Men, maybe not so much but they might learn something. Darsteller : Patrick swayze , Shirley Valentine; Untertitel: : Niederländisch; Sprache, : Nicht qualifiziert (Dolby Digital 5.1) ASIN : B0036U1ATG; Anzahl Disks : 1; Kundenrezensionen: 4,6 von 5 Sternen 183 Sternebewertungen.

Customers who viewed this item also viewed. For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now. Der Kauf hat sich für mich in jeder Hinsicht gelohnt, denn der Film wird im Verwandten-, Freundes- und Bekanntenkreis seine Runde machen, Rezension aus Deutschland vom 9. Get the best deals for shirley valentine dvd at eBay.com. The movie plays just fine, unfortunately the video quality is exactly the same as the vhs. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime. Prime-Mitglieder genießen Zugang zu schnellem und kostenlosem Versand, tausenden Filmen und Serienepisoden mit Prime Video und vielen weiteren exklusiven Vorteilen. Really poor video quality on this cut down to 4:3 USA version as supplied to me by Discs4all. When she has an opportunity to go to Greece for a ten day jaunt with her good friend, Jane, she's at first hesitant. pokes gentle (and not so gentle) fun at their histories and reputations.

If you have ordered several items, we will email you to let you know which items have been dispatched. If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business.

Women will love this movie. Da ich selbst in Indien gelebt habe, kam mir so Vieles bekannt vor, allerdings nicht das Kalkutta der 50-iger Jahre. Orders sent via the Express Delivery service will be dispatched the same day if ordered by 2pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) for delivery within two working days, including Saturdays. Wouldn't change a thing. This item: Shirley Valentine by Collins DVD $9.98.

FREE Shipping. Shirley Valentine [DVD] [1989] Pauline Collins (Actor), Tom Conti (Actor), Lewis Gilbert (Director, Producer) & 0 more Rated: Suitable for 15 years and over Format: DVD 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,250 ratings I'm so excited that it finally came out in US format because I've been looking for it for a long time. It's real escapism made into reality - the unhappy, demoralised character of Shirley. Sorry, unable to process. The mother.

Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut. You will learn that it's never too late to change your life, become your true self, and be happy! If you haven't seen it, this movie should be on everyone's to-watch list. Whilst there she meets a local man (Tom Conti) and has a quick fling with him.

She goes to Greece without her stodgy husband and has her own much needed adventure. Leider ist ein Problem beim Speichern Ihrer Cookie-Einstellungen aufgetreten. Geben Sie es weiter, tauschen Sie es ein, © 1998-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. oder Tochtergesellschaften, Übersetzen Sie alle Bewertungen auf Deutsch, Lieferung verfolgen oder Bestellung anzeigen, Recycling (einschließlich Entsorgung von Elektro- & Elektronikaltgeräten).

Ships from and sold by RAREWAVES-IMPORTS. Orders sent via our standard delivery service are usually received within two to five working days, including Saturdays. I purchased this after a long search, having enjoyed the movie many years ago. $14.99 View All Available Formats & Editions. Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Bored housewife Shirley Valentine (Pauline Collins) jumps at the chance to do something different when her friend wins a holiday to a Greek Island and invites her along. This is a wonderful 80s movie with class and style. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Customers who bought this item also bought . Hinzufügen war nicht erfolgreich. Within no time she?s back to her rebellious teenage roots, saying yes to a wild fling with a handsome rogue (Tom Conti) and the life she?s always wanted.