If you don't already have an account, click the button below to create one. Looking for tours, activities, and more hidden gems to add to your Los Angeles (LAX) adventure? html[lang="es"] div.footer div.flex-placement > span.swa-icon.swa-icon_small.swa-icon_external-link-box { The train is one of the safest modes of transportation in existence, and offers a comfortable atmosphere for you to relax on your journey from Richmond to Los Angeles. No, there is no direct train from Los Angeles station to Richmond. The quickest way to get from Los Angeles to Richmond is to fly and BART which costs 55€ - 390€ and takes 3h 53m. Tickets cost 30€ - 45€ and the journey takes 7h 5m. html[lang="es"] div.footer div.flex-placement > div:nth-child(8) { padding-left: 30px; You’ll also receive information about intercity bus stops in Los Angeles and Richmond, CA which will help you find your way around. Yes, there is an overnight bus departing from Downtown LA and arriving at Richmond BART. height: 6px; Find all the transport options for your trip from Los Angeles to Richmond right here. The distance between Los Angeles and Richmond is 568 km. font: italic normal 11px/1 Arial; What companies run services between Los Angeles, CA, USA and Richmond, CA, USA? } Please check you have entered your email address correctly before continuing. What are the travel restrictions in Richmond? Send me great deals to cool places from: What Tripadvisor travelers are saying about top airlines flying your route, Good routine flight from Minneapolis to Dallas, then on, We brought our own food to fill the stomach prior to the drink service so had a relaxing sleep all the way, From the time I walk up to the check-in desk at Kansai International Airport in Osaka to the time I walk off the plane in. Then check your return trip straight away, and simply select your preferred date for the route from Richmond, CA to Los Angeles. .compare-fares-secondary--row:nth-of-type(10) .compare-fares-secondary--header-cell .compare-fares-secondary--label div::after { Greyhound is a leading bus company based in Dallas, Texas, serving over 3800 destinations across North America, Mexico and Canada. left: 277px !important; Make yourself known to an official member of staff and/or call the national coronavirus hotline on 800-232-4636. html[lang="es"] div.footer div.flex-placement > div:nth-child(9) { It will take about 2 hours and 59 minutes for each driver to arrive at the meeting point. } Is it compulsory to practice social distancing in Richmond? Beginning in November 1969, the island was occupied for more than 19 months by a group of Native Americans from San Francisco, who were part of a wave of Native activism across the nation, with public protests through the 1970s. } Flying with Southwest is simple and fun, no matter which of our dozens of exciting destinations you choose. overflow: hidden; And when you search for your next flight to Los Angeles (LAX), you know you won’t be surprised at checkout. Southwest Airlines Co. All Rights Reserved. So I decided to try Korean Air again last year on my flights, Flew in economy class from Honolulu (HNL), Me and my family recently took a flight from Houston Tx. Send me emails with travel deals, special offers, and other information. To the best of our knowledge, these details are correct as of the last update: 12 Oct 2020. Exceptions may apply, for full details: Centers for Disease control and prevention (CDC). The total straight line flight distance from Richmond, VA to Los Angeles, CA is 2,285miles. content: "(Temporarily suspended. The best way to get from Los Angeles to Richmond without a car is to bus via 20th Avenue which takes 8h 34m and costs 35€ - 55€. color: #636363; Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, solo or with the whole family, you’ll enjoy flying Southwest®. } Cheap bus tickets and free Wi-Fi! Full exchange of fresh, outdoor air every 2-3 minutes while inflight, Departing from: Richmond International Airport (RIC), Arriving at: Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). Orbitz, Orbitz.com, and the Orbitz logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Orbitz, LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries. } CST #2063530-50. There are around 230 Greyhound stations across the US where you can both catch your bus and buy tickets, that are also available on the official website and via the mobile app. I enjoy exceptional service every step of the way. We're working around the clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 Travel Safe information from official sources. Getting Amtrak fastest train from Richmond, you probably arrive in about 8h 56m in Los Angeles. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. No particular date in mind? Find out how many hours from Richmond, CA to Los Angeles by car if you're planning a road trip. If you want to check a specific date, simply select the corresponding day in the calendar to update your search. Ticket fares are divided into five subclasses: Saver, Value, Flexible, Business and Premium. If you need help, visit the national COVID-19 website or call the COVID-19 Helpline 800-232-4636. font: italic normal 11px/1 Arial; The train is one of the safest modes of transportation in existence, and offers a comfortable atmosphere for you to relax on your journey from Richmond to Los Angeles. Here's an overview of the cheapest bus tickets. The small island was developed with facilities for a lighthouse, a military fortification, a military prison (1868), and a federal prison from 1934 until 1963. We can't tell if you're a human or a bot. Customers flying with a pet are subject to a pet fare. Try signing in with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES or use another email address. Opens new window. width: 273px; content: "(That money is all yours. /* Spanish Homepage footer */ Things you view while shopping are saved here. Each person would then have to drive about 191 miles to meet in the middle. The COVID-19 helpline number in Richmond is 800-232-4636. div.footer div.flex-placement a:hover { In 1972, Alcatraz became part of a national recreation area and received designation as a National Historic Landmark in 1986. The second Amtrak line, the Capitol Corridor runs from San Jose to the state capitol, Sacramento , through Richmond, Fairfield, and Davis; some trains continue to the northern Sacramento suburb of Auburn . There is information in the previous heading. External site which may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Am I allowed to travel from Los Angeles to Richmond? With the journey from Richmond, VA (RIC-Richmond Intl.) Learn more. Los Angeles to Richmond bus services, operated by Flixbus USA, arrive at Richmond BART station. Alcatraz Island is located in San Francisco Bay, 1.25 mi offshore from San Francisco, California, United States. Tram, line 191 bus to Long Beach, fly to Oakland, BART, Centers for Disease control and prevention (CDC), Holiday Inn Express San Pablo - Richmond Area, SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Point Richmond, Los Angeles to Sunnyvale Caltrain Station, Los Angeles to Basilica of The National Shrine of Our Lady of Fatima Lewiston New York, Los Angeles to Sheats Goldstein Residence, Los Angeles to Hyatt Place Birmingham Inverness, Los Angeles to Phuoc Loc Tho 1 Hotel Ho Chi Minh City, Los Angeles to Golf Resort Condo 6 Mi to Empire Polo Club La Quinta, San Francisco Airport SFO to Richmond CA USA, Williams Colusa County CA USA to Richmond CA USA, Brentwood Contra Costa County CA USA to Richmond CA USA, Montgomery Street Station to Richmond CA USA, There is a social distancing requirement of 2 metres, Domestic border crossings may be subject to approval, testing and quarantine.