In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 21. Nur noch 9 auf Lager (mehr ist unterwegs). Audio-CD, Sauber, Import, 16. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Wählen Sie ein Land/eine Region für Ihren Einkauf. Quality and promptness which was all there, Reviewed in the United States on October 17, 2019, Cd was not what I expected but the quality was there. Habe dieses Album für meinen Sohn gekauft, dieser ein sehr großer Lovatic und alle Alben hat, durfte das nicht fehlen. My niece is a huge fan so I bought the CD for her for Christmas. Momentanes Problem beim Laden dieses Menüs. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Grade Lieder wie Stone Cold oder Father haben mich sehr berührt. Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 16. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 11, 2016. Mit dem Booklet zusammen habe ich mir das Album dann angehört und war von den Texten und der Musik sehr begeistert. omg.....OMG....The ENERGY this girl puts into everything she does. The song was released on September 18, 2015, by Hollywood and Island Records for download on digital retail sites such as Amazon.com or Spotify . On the deluxe edition, "Stars" and "Mr. Hughes" bring more of the contemporary dance hits that may have been on Demi's last album without feeling rehashed. I own every single one of Demi's albums so obviously when Confident came out I had to get it too. I like it but on the side I didn't know if the CD came from China or any other countries. Gewöhnlich versandfertig in 1 bis 2 Monaten. I enjoy Demi Lovato's songs. Unable to add item to List. I probably liked 3 songs lol, Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2019. She has grown into her voice beautifully and is eager to let you hear the snarl in her vocals. Confident is the fifth studio album by American singer Demi Lovato.It was released on October 16, 2015, by Hollywood, Island and Safehouse Records. Lucifer: Seasons 1-5 (Original Television Soundtrack). ASTOUNDING. Umso größer waren natürlich die Erwartungen. Eine Person fand diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus Deutschland vom 17. These tracks of Demi's are awesome and the more I listen to them the better they get. Mai 2016. Thank you for the Demi Lovato CD Confident. Außerdem analysiert es Rezensionen, um die Vertrauenswürdigkeit zu überprüfen. Diese neue Richtung mag ungewohnt wirken, aber nach mehrmaligem Hören erkennt man das volle Potenzial von "Confident". Man kann mitsingen , aber auch mitfühlen. Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut. Rezension aus Deutschland vom 16. Additional taxes may apply. Reviewed in the United States on February 16, 2016. August 2016. Oktober 2015. November 2015. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 21, 2016. I own every single one of Demi's albums so obviously when Confident came out I had to get it too. Moving away from teen pop-rock, Confident as an album embraces heavier dance tracks while occasionally dipping into jazz and gospel influences. Hinzufügen war nicht erfolgreich. Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2016. Während es Sänger und Sängerinnen gab, an denen ich schon nach gewisser Zeit das Interesse verloren hatte, gehörte Demi auch weiterhin zu meinen Lieblingssängerinnen. Obwohl ich die CD erst einen Tag habe, traue ich mich schon zu sagen, dass es ein Meisterwerk und eines meiner Lieblingsalben 2015 ist. Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 7. Never listened much to Demi but after hearing his CD I must say Demi is one of my favorites now and I am definitely buying more of her music. Download Confident (Marc Stout Clean Mixshow) mp3 – Confident (Remixes) (Promo) of Demi Lovato - MP3fiesta.com I love the cover of the album and I like the CD but I didn't know if the side of the CD came from China or any other countries. Download Confident (Marc Stout Clean Mixshow) mp3 – Confident (Remixes) (Promo) of Demi Lovato - MP3fiesta.com I enjoy Demi Lovato's songs. Dieser Artikel kann nicht an den von Ihnen ausgewählten Lieferort versendet werden. She really connects with the audience emotionally and reaches out a lot in this song. Every song is brilliant. Reviewed in the United States on August 2, 2018. Eine große Empfehlung auch an die , die Demi vielleicht noch nicht lange kennen. April 2016. Oh no, it was hype that killed the beauty. Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2016. Prime-Mitglieder genießen Zugang zu schnellem und kostenlosem Versand, tausenden Filmen und Serienepisoden mit Prime Video und vielen weiteren exklusiven Vorteilen. Please try again. Diese neue Richtung mag ungewohnt wirken, aber nach mehrmaligem Hören erkennt man das volle Potenzial von "Confident". Zugelassene Drittanbieter verwenden diese Tools auch in Verbindung mit der Anzeige von Werbung durch uns. Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut. Auslaufartikel (Produktion durch Hersteller eingestellt) Surprisingly good music from a different generation. I was very pleased with it. Moving away from teen pop-rock, Confident as an album embraces heavier dance tracks while occasionally dipping into jazz and gospel influences. Hinzufügen war nicht erfolgreich. Demi's vocals are again outstanding and you'll be listening to this over and over again. Listen to your favorite songs from Confident (Deluxe Edition) [Clean] by Demi Lovato Now. Man merkt wie viel Arbeit in diesem Album steckt. Out the whole cd. Listen to your favorite songs from Confident [Clean] by Demi Lovato Now. I got to admit demi Lovato hits a new level of omg what am I liscening to. temporär gesenkter USt. Oktober 2015. Out the whole cd. Just off the heels of an epic return with #1 single "Cool for the Summer," multi-platinum selling recording artist Demi Lovato has no plans to cool down as she swings into the fall season with her much-anticipated fifth studio album, CONFIDENT. Nur noch 16 auf Lager (mehr ist unterwegs). she was on snl, and I was like what is this song condifent is definetly catching stone cold is another one. Oh no, it was hype that killed the beauty. Too much production and not enough substance. 2 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich. Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2016. I don't listen to the radio much so I hadn't heard many of the songs before getting the CD but I wasn't disappointed when I finally got to listen. so I was quick to buy it to add to my collection. These tunes get cranked UP!! In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 7, 2015. Moving away from teen pop-rock, Confident as an album embraces heavier dance tracks while occasionally dipping into jazz and gospel influences. 5 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus Deutschland vom 25. Love Demi! Wählen Sie einen anderen Lieferort. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Entdecken Sie jetzt alle Amazon Prime-Vorteile. An incredibly unique, thought-provoking emotional & inspiring CD. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Geben Sie es weiter, tauschen Sie es ein, © 1998-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. oder Tochtergesellschaften, Besuchen Sie den Demi Lovato-Shop bei Amazon.de, Übersetzen Sie alle Bewertungen auf Deutsch, Lieferung verfolgen oder Bestellung anzeigen, Recycling (einschließlich Entsorgung von Elektro- & Elektronikaltgeräten). Wählen Sie eine Sprache für Ihren Einkauf. Unser Zahlungssicherheitssystem verschlüsselt Ihre Daten während der Übertragung. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Rezension aus Deutschland vom 27. An incredibly unique, thought-provoking emotional & inspiring CD. Stream ad-free with Amazon Music Unlimited on mobile, desktop, and … I was very pleased with it. Wählen Sie die Kategorie aus, in der Sie suchen möchten. Stattdessen betrachtet unser System Faktoren wie die Aktualität einer Rezension und ob der Rezensent den Artikel bei Amazon gekauft hat. The album, featuring production by Max Martin, Ryan Tedder, Steve Mac, Jason Evigan, Wolf Cousins, Savan Kotecha, and Stargate, marks Lovato's first album release through a creative partnership between Hollywood Records, Island Records and Safehouse Records- a label she created with Nick Jonas and their manager, Phil McIntyre. On the deluxe edition, "Stars" and "Mr. Hughes" bring more of the contemporary dance hits that may have been on Demi's last album without feeling rehashed. Eine Person fand diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus Deutschland vom 17. Oktober 2015. Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2015. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Definitive Kaufempfehlung! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut. She really connects with the audience emotionally and reaches out a lot in this song. I probably liked 3 songs lol, Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2019. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). Demi Lovato ‎– Confident Label: Hollywood Records ‎– D002294002, Island Records ‎– D002294002, Safehouse Records (2) ‎– D002294002 Leider ist ein Problem beim Speichern Ihrer Cookie-Einstellungen aufgetreten. Der Artikel ist in folgender Variante leider nicht verfügbar. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. Diese Einkaufsfunktion lädt weitere Artikel, wenn die Eingabetaste gedrückt wird. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Adding this to a play list for DYBO~ Dance Your 'BUTS' Off. Oktober 2015. Wählen Sie eine Sprache für Ihren Einkauf. Zuerst muss ich sagen, dass ich schon seit sehr vielen Jahren ein großer Fan von Demi bin. Honestly you cannot go wrong in buying Demi Lovato "Confident". Obwohl ich die CD erst einen Tag habe, traue ich mich schon zu sagen, dass es ein Meisterwerk und eines meiner Lieblingsalben 2015 ist. Unser Zahlungssicherheitssystem verschlüsselt Ihre Daten während der Übertragung. Wählen Sie ein Land/eine Region für Ihren Einkauf. I don't listen to the radio much so I hadn't heard many of the songs before getting the CD but I wasn't disappointed when I finally got to listen. Geben Sie es weiter, tauschen Sie es ein, © 1998-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. oder Tochtergesellschaften, Kauf abgedeckt durch den Käuferschutz von Amazon, Besuchen Sie den Demi Lovato-Shop bei Amazon.de, Übersetzen Sie alle Bewertungen auf Deutsch, Lieferung verfolgen oder Bestellung anzeigen, Recycling (einschließlich Entsorgung von Elektro- & Elektronikaltgeräten). Demi zeigt sich von einer neuen Seite und schlägt im Vergleich zu vorherigen Alben eine neue Richtung ein, sie wirkt selbstbewusster und erwachsener (wie ja auch der Albumtitel schon vermuten lässt). Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2020, Has Non clean lyrics pg13. Please try again.