You'll need to master the unique abilities of each member of your six-soldier team in order to achieve your objectives. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. © Valve Corporation. DirectPlay enabled. kind regards, Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines -> "Directx 5 Not Found" Error Fix. Workaround for DirectX 5 issue on Windows 10, It seems that Windows 10 has some kind of auto-compatibility mechanism for running older games and it is based on the game executable file recognition. © Valve Corporation. Gogo Nov 19, 2015 @ 8:09pm ... \Steam\steamapps\common\Commandos Behind Enemy Lines" commandos.exe … :) you can add about compatibility to your solution :) Thanks! All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Other question, WILL there be a fix? With all the aforementioned features, a multi-player option and some cunning AI routines, Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines offers everything the real-time strategy fan could ask for. Windows; Games; War; Commandos Behind Enemy Lines Commandos is a real-time strategy game that ended up being a complete revolution due to its well designed graphics and the playability it had to offer Renamed to "commandos.exe", compatibility to "Windows 95" - game working! Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Guys, plz when will there be a fix of the DirectX 5 issue on Windows 10? Therefore just rename the "comandos.exe" in your SteamApp game directory to the "com. Stay up to date with latest software releases, news, software discounts, deals and more. Clever strategy has never been so furiously action-packed. :) Hope the devs will update the file by renaming it! Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64, Pyro Studios / Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines, Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Other question, WILL there be a fix? Create the folder where you want the game to be installed (default would be C:\Program Files (x86)\Eidos Interactive\Pyro\Commandos); Open the \COMANDOS folder and copy its content inside the first folder; Open Notepad and save this with the .reg extension; Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Pyro] … In a break from the all-out attack approach of many real-time strategy titles, the emphasis is on smaller units rather than full-scale war. All rights reserved. Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines is a real-time tactics game set in World War II that puts you in command of a small squad of elite troopers. I can confirm this works with my Retail copy. MiniTool Power Data Recovery Free Edition 9.0, Download Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines Latest Version. Thanks for the info!!! kind regards < > Showing 1-3 of 3 comments . Guys, plz when will there be a fix of the DirectX 5 issue on Windows 10? Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. great! Windows 10 Home x64 build 10240. Send them behind enemy lines on a series of hazardous missions, and bring them back alive. "comandos.exe" and renamed "commandos.exe" "I CAN NOT FIND DIRECTX 5" error. Copyright © 2020 H&V Media Limited. Unlike many squad strategy games however it runs in real time requiring you to think and execute your plans quickly. Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines is a tense challenging game that requires forethought and strategy. full screen, no delay,everything is just perfect! excellent advise. While many other RTS games are providing players with the chance to control armies of units that can be controlled on large battlefields, this game turns this entire popular concept into a new form. My guess it may be hardware dependent because I haven't used any additional tricks beside the file renaming to run the game. In my case, ever opening it from the SteamApps folder, it'll try to execute from Steam and say the file is missing... What did I do wrong? (DirectPlay enabled, windows 95, 16 bits). All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.