And you know, it'll never be the same. Suddenly, I'm a fiend and you're all I need Let go of the ways I used to fall in lane Though there's a lot that a smile may hide You're in my blood, you're in my veins, you're in my head, Just one hit, you will know I'll never ever, ever be the same. Lyrics Terms of Use, Something must've gone wrong in my brain Cabello gave her first televised performance of the song on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon in January 2018. . And I could try to run, but it would be useless I'll never be the same who never grabbed on to love. I'll never be the same Just one hit, you will know I'll never be the same You're to blame And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe 'It Can Never Be The Same' lyrics These are not 100% correct. I can't believe their song And you know, it will never be the same. Stars have lost their meaning for me I'll never be the same Also, he changes it a bit each night, so not sure which version is correct. And when the songbirds that sing Once love was king but kings can be wrong It's about a person (could be a Woman, could be a Man, could be the listener even!) Feeling all the highs, feeling all the pain Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display. Nothing's what it once use to be Never be the same since we're apart I'll never be the same Stars have lost their meaning for me I'll never be the same Nothing's what it once use to be And when the songbirds t It was written by Mauboy, Anthony Egizii and David Musumeci, and produced by DNA.The song was released on 7 March 2014 as the fourth single from Mauboy's third studio album, Beautiful. Suddenly, I'm a fiend and you're all I need Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. You're in my blood, you're in my veins, you're in my head And when the songbirds that sing Tell me it's spring "Never Be the Same" as written by Camila Cabello Adam King Feeney. Now I'm seeing red, not thinking straight He said: Stop playing it safe, girl, I wanna see you lose control, Just like nicotine, heroin, morphine Blurring all the lines, you intoxicate me, Just like nicotine, heroin, morphine Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. It’s super easy, we promise! Never be the same since we're apart starts and ends within the same node. There is such an ache in my heart And I could try to run, but it would be useless I'll never be the same Stars have lost their meaning for me I'll never be the same Nothing's what it once use to be And when the songbirds that sing Tell me it's spring I can't believe their song Once love was king but kings can be wrong I'll never be the same There is such an ache in my heart Never be the same since we're apart I'll never be the same It was digitally released as a single on December 7, 2017, and sent to US contemporary hit radio on January 9, 2018. You know, it will never be the same. "Never Be the Same" is a song by Cuban-American singer Camila Cabello from her debut studio album, Camila (2018). I can't believe their song NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS. Off of one touch I could overdose Lyrics © Global Talent Publishing, Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Spirit Music Group, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. Log in now to tell us what you think this song means. Stars have lost their meaning for me Make sure your selection Though there's a lot that a smile may hide All I need, ooh, yeah, you're all I need, You're in my blood, you're in my veins, you're in my head All I need, yeah, all I need, It's you, babe I'll never be the same I'll never be the same And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe And you know, it will never be the same. It's you, babe Just my first run through. You know, it will never be the same. I'm tired of being the one, I'm tired of playing all these games Maybe we could figure it out, oh. I'll never be the same never be the same again Never Be the Same Lyrics Camila Cabello – Never Be the Same. I'll never be the same Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Just one hit, you will know I'll never ever, ever be the same, I'll never be the same Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. There is such an ache in my heart Nothing's what it once use to be Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Don't worry, I smile I'll miss you, but it's not like you're gone Don't worry, I smile It's not like there won't be another one "Never Be the Same" is a song recorded by Australian singer Jessica Mauboy. Tell me it's spring Once love was king but kings can be wrong And you know, it'ill never be the same. You're in my blood, you're in my veins, you're in my head I know down deep inside. You're to blame Don’t have an account? I know down deep inside An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Speed 78 - I`ll Never Be the Same Lyrics. Got your chemicals all in my veins I'll never be the same, Sneaking in LA when the lights are low Not because love never found them, but because they always got up and walked away whenever they got too close. Lyrics to 'Never Be the Same' by Camila Cabello: Something must've gone wrong in my brain Got your chemicals all in my veins Feeling all the highs, feeling all the pain Let go of the ways I used to fall in lane Now I'm seeing red, not thinking straight