APIs (application programming interfaces) aren’t just for developers anymore—the API economy is something marketers and business owners alike need to factor into their social media strategies. He's helped us expand our national marketing efforts by 10% through Facebook advertising. My priorities are:- best quality - bug-free - delivery in a timely manner Areas of Expertise: - Swift, watchOS, AutoLayout, StoreKit (in-app), etc.Cloud services: - Firebase, Mixpanel, Crashlytics, Parse Data & Cloud Code, Flurry, iCloud, AWS, DropBox Frameworks: - Google Maps, RestKit, Alamofire, AFNetworking, SwiftyJSON Databases: - SQLite, CoreData, MySQL, Realm, RealmSwift... Tell us about your project. In Higgle's early days, we needed the best-in-class developers, at affordable rates, in a timely fashion. I take client relationship very seriously, have great communication and English is my native language. The Facebook Platform is the set of services, tools, and products provided by the social networking service Facebook for third-party developers to create their own applications and services that access data in Facebook.. When clients come to me for help filling key roles on their team, Toptal is the only place I feel comfortable recommending. I am a professional back-end web developer, with more than 10 years experience.I have worked on different projects, including corporate / personal websites, Ecommerce websites, Blogs and custom web applications. I hired him immediately and he wasted no time in getting to my project, even going the extra mile by adding some great design elements that enhanced our overall look. The instructions for the project were a bit complex but she got everything right and I'm very happy with the result. If you need help to speed up your site, fix a complex bug or create an amazing feature then I will be glad to do that. Learn more. Besides our talent matching services, we also provide web and application development services like a development company. Upwork has the largest pool of proven, remote Facebook API developers. Despite accelerating demand for coders, Toptal prides itself on almost Ivy League-level vetting. We make sure that each engagement between you and your Facebook API developer begins with a trial period of up to two weeks. The Facebook API is a platform for building applications that are available to the members of the social network of Facebook. Compare bids, reviews, and prior work. Start working with your new hire on a no-risk trial period, paying only if satisfied. Working with Marcin is a joy. All of our talent are seasoned experts who ramp up quickly, readily contribute as core team members, and work with you to minimize onboarding time. I am willing to accept new challenges and gain new experiences. Toptal makes finding a candidate extremely easy and gives you peace-of-mind that they have the skills to deliver. We needed an experienced ASP.NET MVC architect to guide the development of our start-up app, and Toptal had three great candidates for us in less than a week. The trick to finding top Facebook API developers is to identify your needs. My name is Pavlo and I’m an iOS Developer (Swift) from Ukraine.In the past year I was working on various iOS Swift projects. Toptal is the best value for money I've found in nearly half a decade of professional online work. Tripcents wouldn't exist without Toptal. The Toptal team were as part of tripcents as any in-house team member of tripcents. Within days, we'll introduce you to the right Facebook API developer for your project. Thanks again, Toptal. He then speaks with Developer Circles Leads Emmanuel Oaikhenan and Gertrude Nyenyeshi about how they were able to build some of the largest Developer communities in the SSA region. ... allows corporations to quickly assemble teams that have the right skills for specific projects. I have discovered for myself a good opportunity to work on the advanced and uncommon projects here in oDesk. Mohammad has over a decade of experience in architecting, developing, and maintaining SaaS-based web and mobile applications. I am very passionate about helping businesses grow through the power of social media. Web developer and full-stack engineer with 7+ years professional experience working for start-ups and clients. Get qualified proposals within 24 hours. Become a Facebook Developer. No … I am more than pleased with our experience with Toptal. Check out some of our top rated Facebook API developers below. Average time to match is under 24 hours. If you're not completely satisfied, you won't be billed. Facebook for Developers. Abner Guzmán Rivera, CTO and Chief Scientist. Get qualified proposals within 24 hours. I offer unlimited revisions on all my projects and deliver the highest quality service in the most effective way possible. An experienced Facebook API developer may command higher fees but also work faster, have more-specialized areas of expertise, and deliver higher-quality work. You may know you need help with Facebook Graph API, but what specific tools do you wish to use? Learn more. Take advantage of Facebook’s large social audience with the Facebook Login for Gaming. I'm a senior full-stack web developer with more than 7 years of hands-on experience,who has also worked as a lead developer on projects from different fields (Real Estate,Hospitality, HR, Finance, E-Commerce, etc.). It was also easy to extend beyond the initial time frame, and we were able to keep the same contractor throughout our project. Our platform hosts a very diverse range of skill sets, experiences, and backgrounds. Not a freelancer, but remote partner for your business!Responsible and reliable Individual Developer or Lead for your team.Can do almost any website-related project.Guarantee high coding quality and best possible solution for a reasonable price!technologies and services I'm working with:- WordPress and WooCommerce- React / React Native- Paypal and Stripe API- Facebook API- Amazon Alexa Voice Search- Twilio and VoiceBase phone calls transcriptions and prediction- All kind of REST API- AWS Cloud Services- HTML for Desktops and Responsive Mobile- PHP, JavaScript, ES5, CSS, MySQL as well- Apache/Nginx/CDN/Cache if neededNeed... Technologies: PHP, HTML, HTML5, CSS, JS, JSON, Bootstrap, React, AngularDatabases: Mysql, SQL ServerCMS: Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, WebflowFramework: Laravel, CodeIgniter, CakePHPERP: OdooAPIs: RESTFul APIs (XERO, FB, Twitter, Google, Gov.UK)Ecommerce: Magento, OpenCart, Woocommerce, ShopifySEO: Technical analysis of the website (page speed, 404s, Litehouse, etc. Within 6 years i'm involved to production development. Learn more about our Facebook products through Developer docs. The speed, knowledge, expertise, and flexibility is second to none. He was an easy integration into the team. They paired us with the perfect developer for our application and made the process very easy. Pay for work you authorize. Code to connect people with Facebook for Developers. Become a Facebook Developer to build and ship your application. After making our selection, the engineer was online immediately and hit the ground running. A Toptal director of engineering will work with you to understand your goals, technical needs, and team dynamics. By submitting this form, you agree to receive marketing related electronic communications from Facebook, including news, events, Learn how to distribute and monetize games on Facebook or connect players world-wide via our cross-platform Gaming Services. He is competent, professional, flexible, and extremely quick to understand what is required and how to implement it. Gaming Services. Facebook empowers developers and businesses to build for the future.