Santiago loves playing with his toys. #Disneyland #BirthdayBoy," she wrote.

The 45-year-old donned an open-back long-sleeved one-piece and the little boy wore swim trunks featuring the same pattern. Eva Longoria Bastón (Corpus Christi, Texas; 15 de marzo de 1975) es una actriz de cine y televisión y empresaria estadounidense.

[21]​ En su presentación judicial, solicitó que su nombre sea restaurado a Eva Jacqueline Longoria, había tomado el apellido de Parker cuando se casaron, y también quiere recibir manutención de Parker, pero no pagarle a él. I have three stepchildren so it's not like it's anything new," she told Hola! Keep scrolling to learn more about the couple's adorable son and to see some of his cutest photos. When Eva isn’t spending time with family, she’s taking time for herself, especially while at home due to COVID-19. #NaptimeIsTheBestTime , A post shared by Eva Longoria Baston (@evalongoria) on Jan 19, 2019 at 2:44pm PST, Husband caught us napping again! [13]​ El Beso en Hollywood va ser el foco de un episodio piloto para una serie de telerrealidad llamada Beso: Waiting on Fame (Beso: A la espera de la fama) salió al aire en VH1 a finales de 2010. Desde 2001 a 2003, integró el reparto del serial televisivo The Young and the Restless, donde representó el papel de Isabella Braña Williams, una mujer psicótica. Longoria’s been outspoken about the fact that she intends on raising her son — whom she shares with husband of four years José Bastón — to be a feminist. Doesn't one look at his face just make you want to melt? El 13 de diciembre de 2015, Longoria anunció su compromiso con el empresario José Antonio "Pepe" Bastón Patiño, quien entonces ocupaba el puesto de Presidente de Televisión de Televisa, la empresa de comunicación más grande del mundo de habla hispana. Little Santiago is two! Eva consiguió de entre 200 000 $ y 500 000 $ para la campaña de Obama para su reelección. ❤, A post shared by Eva Longoria Baston (@evalongoria) on Apr 26, 2019 at 9:58am PDT. Poco después, fue descubierta y firmó un contrato con un agente teatral. Eva Longoria is getting real about the mom shamers she has encountered since becoming a parent. Part of the A360 Media Entertainment Group.Powered by WordPress.com VIP, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). Judging from The Young and the Restless alum’s Instagram caption, she was searching for a brand that offers matching suits for mothers and sons, in the same way that many do for mothers and daughters. El segundo de ellos lo tiene en la muñeca derecha y es la fecha 7 de julio de 2007, pero en números romanos, que fue la fecha en que la pareja contrajo matrimonio.

I can’t even remember the days before our beautiful Santi arrived. [12]​ Ella y su socio Todd English abrieron un segundo Beso Steakhouse en Las Vegas en diciembre de 2009. "It's so funny because before he was born my husband and I said, 'We're not going to post too much. In this picture, Longoria and Santiago look like twins. Eva Longoria's son turned a year older on Friday, and his famous mom couldn't help but post the most adorable video of him on her Instagram. [9]​ Eva fue la encargada de presentar los premios MTV Europe Music Awards 2010 en España que se celebró el 7 de noviembre. [18]​, El divorcio se finalizó en Texas el 28 de enero de 2011.[24]​. [cita requerida], Eva sorprendió a los asistentes de los MTV Video Music Awards de la cadena MTV en el año 2005, cuando apareció en un traje de baño de una sola pieza para presentar a Mariah Carey, y bromeó diciendo que "«no iba a dejar que un pequeño huracán evitara que me pusiera mi traje de baño»". Having my son next to me, I cannot imagine him being taken from my arms. The actress took to Instagram to share a sweet photo that showed her holding her cute son Santiago, 1, while enjoying a happy moment outside during quarantine. One of her most recent posts, which she shared on May 8, included two incredibly cute pics of her and Santiago in matching pink and orange bathing suits. Had to post more pics of Santi’s first Christmas! When did this happen?!!!

[14]​, El 3 de abril de 2017 apareció junto a María Bravo en el programa de televisión El hormiguero.[15]​.

Rosario, Mariela (17 de septiembre de 2009). '," she told ET. A la luz del divorcio, Longoria canceló su aparición en los American Music Awards el 21 de noviembre de 2010. [29]​, En el año 2007, Eva en su visita a la Ciudad de México, reveló en una pequeña entrevista que aunque haya nacido en Texas su familia es de origen mexicano, oriunda de Monterrey en Nuevo León, y que tiene un vínculo muy especial con dicho país, especialmente por su gastronomía. 21, she posted a video that allowed her fans to get a no-filter look at her gray roots after not being able to go to a hair salon for many weeks and she proudly promoted a L’Oreal hair coloring product that helps to cover the roots with a wash-out spray.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, Eva Longoria Has Social Distancing Anniversary With Her Husband and a Live Band, Eva Longoria Shares Inspiring Childhood Memory in Powerful Virtual Graduation Speech, Eva Longoria Shows How She Covers Her Gray Roots Under Quarantine, By signing up, you agree to our

En el año 2007, Eva en su visita a la Ciudad de México, reveló en una pequeña entrevista que aunque haya nacido en Texas su familia es de origen mexicano, oriunda de Monterrey en Nuevo León, y que tiene un vínculo muy especial con dicho país, especialmente por su gastronomía. In an interview with Parents in August of 2019, she explained, “I feel there’s more pressure to raise a good man today in this world and to make sure he understands equality and feminism.”, She continued, “ But it’s not about telling him, it’s about showing him in his everyday life.”, Listen on Spotify to Get Tressed With Us to get the details of every hair love affair in Hollywood, from the hits and misses on the red carpet to your favorite celebrities’ street style ‘dos (and don’ts!). El pequeño pueblo tiene solo 60 habitantes, con una edad promedio de 70 años, distribuidos en 24 casas.

"My beautiful baby boy turns 2 today! [17]​ El tercer tatuaje es las iniciales de Tony Parker (TP), "en un lugar que solo él puede ver". Click to Subscribe to Our HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, U.S. Open Winner Naomi Osaka Looks Triumphant In A White Bikini During 23rd Birthday Celebration, How Nikki Bella Feels About Ex-Fiancé John Cena’s Surprise Wedding To Shay Shariatzadeh, How To Dress Like Baby Yoda For Halloween For Less Than $20, Cardi B & Offset’s Hottest PDA Pics: Relive Steamy Moments From Their Romance After Reconciliation, Megan Fox & Machine Gun Kelly’s Cutest Photos: Pics From Date Nights & More As Romance Heats Up, Meghan Markle & Prince Harry: How Life In Lockdown Inside Their $14.7M Mansion Made Them ‘Stronger’, ‘The Goldbergs’ Season 8 Preview: Erica Is Suspicious Of Beverly’s Surprise Trip To Miami, ‘The Boys’: Cameron Crovetti Admits He Was ‘Super Sad’ About Finale Twist & Reveals His Twin’s Secret Role, ‘A Call To Spy’s Sarah Megan Thomas Reveals How Virginia Hall ‘Inspired’ Her: ‘She Stopped At Nothing’, Zayn Malik Reveals Purple Hair Makeover That Has Gigi Hadid Drooling — See Before & After Pics, This $27 Lipstick Advent Calendar With 27,000 Reviews Makes The Perfect Christmas Gift, Cut Your Hair Styling Time In Half With This $29 One-Step Dryer & Brush, Best Neon Long Sleeve Workout Tops For Jogging Outside At Night, Jennifer Lopez, 50, Looks Sensational Dancing In Crop Top & Leggings As She Prepares For The Weekend – Watch, Kim Kardashian Recreates Iconic 2007 Photo On The Hood Of Her Range Rover In Velour Tracksuit, Scott Disick & Kourtney Kardashian: The Status Of Their Relationship After His Split From Sofia Richie, Eva Longoria Reveals She Still Has A 'Strong Connection' With Felicity Huffman: 'She's Amazing', Eva Longoria, 45, Uses Her Son Santiago, 1, As A Weight While Working Out At Home, Eva Longoria Hopes To 'Normalize Motherhood In The Industry' By Bringing Son, 1, To Work, Kourtney Kardashian Faces Backlash After Rocking 'Vote Kanye' Hat On Instagram: 'She Should Know Better', Billie Eilish Fans Praise Her As ‘Stunning’ In New Selfie After She Urges People To ‘Normalize Real Bodies’, Ben Affleck Looks Unrecognizable After Shaving His Iconic Beard Off In Reunion Video With Matt Damon, Selena Gomez Looks Stunningly Tan In Tropical Bikini Top — See Pic, Plus More Swimsuit Shots, Cardi B Breaks Her Silence After Accidentally Posting Private Pic: ‘Lord, Why Did You Make Me So Stupid?’, The Best Books About Voting & Politics For Kids, Cardi B Says She Filed for Divorce From Offset to Teach Him a ‘Lesson’ Before He Cheated on Her, Grand Army Premiere: Maliq Johnson on the Netflix Drama's 'Authentic' Look at Issues Facing Black Teens in America, Shop: Billie Eilish’s Manga-Inspired Murakami Collection Marked Down to $9 at UNIQLO, Kristin Cavallari Wears Big-Toe Strappy Sandals With a Monochrome Look.

Another blessing?