Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. secondhandsongs.com. Please try again. I had plenty of gloss thanxxx, Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2019. Album Please try your search again later. However, it does FLAKE. SecondHandSongs is building the most comprehensive source of cover song information. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2014. I thought a little pricey but when delivered there were two in the slot of color where the gloss is usually. Please try again later. It was covered by Jean-François Maljean, Herman Brood & Linda, Roos and Jessica, Samantha Blue with The London … CoverGirl Outlast All Day Two Step Lipcolor, Eternal Flame 521, 0.13 Ounce. written by Marja-Leena Salmi written by Frank Houtappels written by Tom Kelly, Billy Steinberg, Susanna Hoffs Get vibrant color that is transfer resistant and can last as long as 24 hours; Conditioning topcoat that leaves lips moisturized; Available in multiple shades, perfect for any time of day Toujours aussi performant, mais pourquoi est-il aussi si difficile de le trouver en France ? Sold by brick adams and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. The #1 original long-wear lipcolor! November 1988, Eternal Flame Japanese, ペレの唄 {Pele no uta} Style: Pop Rock. This item CoverGirl Outlast All Day Two Step Lipcolor, Eternal Flame 521, 0.13 Ounce COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Moisturizing Lip Color, Brazen Raisin .13 oz (4.2 g) (Packaging may vary) Covergirl Outlast All-Day Lip Color Custom Reds, Signature Scarlet Unable to add item to List. It dries out your lips and then will flake and fade throughout the day. instrumental, Heel de boel in brand CoverGirl Outlast All Day Two Step Lipcolor, Eternal Flame 521, 0.13 Ounce. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. I was extremely happy to se I could order it from Amazon, Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2019, Amazing this is a color CoverGirl discontinued. Reviewed in the United States on August 21, 2020, I love this shade of Outlast Lipstick, unfortunately I can’t get it in any stores now. Food, Kiss and Workout-Proof, virtually life-proof. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. This photo is after a day of solid rain at my festival. I need to reapply the moisture stick about twice a day to add shine. COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Moisturizing Lip Color, Eternal Flame, .13 oz. Eternal Flame Covergirl Outlast All-Day Lip Color With Topcoat, Blushed Mauve, Covergirl Outlast All-Day Lip Color with Topcoat, Brazen Raisin, Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2015. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I get tons of compliments and questions about how I can eat lunch and my lipstick doesn't budge! For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Tracklist Hide Credits. We do not have any recommendations at this time, + $11.71 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to France. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Samantha Blue with The London Starlight Orchestra, © 2003-2020 Bangles ‎– Eternal Flame Label: CBS ‎– BANGS C5, CBS ‎– 654550 2 Format: CD, Single, Stereo Country: UK & Europe Released: 1989 Genre: Rock. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Extended holiday return window till Jan 31, 2021, covergirl 521 outlast lipstick eternal flame, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Lip Color Custom Nudes, Light Cool, COVERGIRL Gloss Idol, Moisturizing Lip Gloss, Wine Not, 0.12 Ounce, COVERGIRL Matte Idol Liquid Lipstick, Tyrant, 1 Ounce, COVERGIRL Melting Pout 24HR Matte Liquid Lipstick, Aristocratic. Great product. written by Tom Kelly, Billy Steinberg, Susanna Hoffs Finnish, Eternal Flame written by Seiko Matsuda Nice job, guys. Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2019. Dutch, Ikuinen liekki Food, kiss & workout-proof, virtually life-proof, Moisturizing topcoat that keeps lips feeling moist, soft & smooth. Everything Outlast has a moisturizing topcoat that helps lock in shine-no feathering, no bleeding. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. English, Eternal Flame Despite tons of sweating, rain, heat, eating, drinking, and smiling / talking, I only need to apply the color once in the morning. I reapply the moisturizer coat a couple times, but that's normal. CATKIN Rouge Matte Lipstick, Waterproof Long Lasting Satin Moisturizing Smooth Soft... Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Blushing Beauty (0.14 Ounce), COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner Pack of 2, Covergirl Outlast All-Day Lip Color Custom Reds, Signature Scarlet, Covergirl Outlast All-Day Lip Color Custom Reds, Your Classic Red, Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor, Dual Ended Longwearing Liquid Lipstick with Clear Lip Gloss, with Vitamin E in Plum/Berry, Perennial Plum (260), 0.07 oz, COVERGIRL, Outlast All-Day Moisturizing Lip Color, Brazen Raisin .13 oz (4.2 g) 1 Count (Packaging may vary), Covergirl Outlast All-Day Lip Color With Topcoat, Moonlight Mauve. Please try again. Our advanced formula with resilient, brilliant coverage, color and shine gives you up to 16 hours of color that stays true in just 2 easy, breezy steps. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Japanese. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Sold by BEAUTY DIRECT and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor, Dual Ended Longwearing Liquid Lipstick with Cle... COVERGIRL Outlast All-day Moisturizing Lip Color, Ever Reddy, Pack of 2, COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Lip Color Custom Nudes, Universal Nude. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Dutch, Ikuinen liekki Only applied the color once! Bangles originally released Eternal Flame written by Tom Kelly, Billy Steinberg and Susanna Hoffs and Bangles released it on the album Everything in 1988. Reviewed in the United States on August 5, 2016. There was another shade that was a perfect rose color (Berry Persistent), but if course that was discontinued too. Love this color! There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. written by Frank Houtappels J'adore et j'aimerais beaucoup qu'il y ait plus de choix en couleurs car Covergirl outlast lip color possède une belle palette de couleurs aux USA. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Great product for long wear. One of these items ships sooner than the other. COVERGIRL Outlast All Day Two-Step Lipcolor Always Rosy 549, 0.13 Oz. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Finnish, Eternal Flame secondhandsongs.com. Samantha Blue with The London Starlight Orchestra, © 2003-2020 written by Marja-Leena Salmi COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Moisturizing Lip Color, Wine to Five and Clear Top Coat B... COVERGIRL Outlast All Day Two-Step Lipcolor Ever Red Dy 507, 0.13 Oz, COVERGIRL Outlast Active All-day Setting Mist, 3.4 Fl Oz, 2 Count. So naturally, the company discontinued it. It was also covered by Jean-François Maljean, Herman Brood & Linda, Roos and Jessica, Samantha Blue with The London Starlight Orchestra, Jammy Jams and other artists. Moisturizing topcoat that keeps lips feeling moist, soft and smooth. written by Tom Kelly, Billy Steinberg, Susanna Hoffs It last all day. This lipcolor is no longer available in drugstores, but is still a basic color that goes with almost everything but pink, and lasts for practical purposes ALL DAY! written by Seiko Matsuda English, Eternal Flame The song Eternal Flame was written by Susanna Hoffs, Tom Kelly and Billy Steinberg and was first released by Bangles in 1988. It stays longer than most and doesn't rub off on things like normal lipstick does, but it's not the miracle that I was hoping for. written by Sandii Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Love it with only one complaint...it is impossible to use all of the product to the end. Remember to use moisture wand a few times a day, Reviewed in the United States on August 31, 2019. A good product! My friend really recommended this lipstick b/c it does not come off on cups, napkins, men, etc.