Intermediate chests have a good chance of dropping an item set piece Advanced and Master chests have a guaranteed chance of dropping an item set piece. This effect can occur once every 2 seconds. Information about this set was provided by ESO-Sets.com. Works well with Viper and Selenes when running DW/2H especially since you end up using several 2H skills. Those were the days, i actually kinda miss it lol. I really like the volcano effect, I use this set along with Viper and Valkyn on my stamDK in BG's and she friggin' shreds. Discord - Privacy policy - Manage Cookie Settings Be sure to think about strengths, weaknesses, counters, and synergies in your discussions. so far only in vma, absolutely outpaced by the current bis by a long shot. You can also find it on Guild Traders. If you have any questions or suggestions about me or my posts, please contact him. Overwhelming Surge, Shadow of Red Mountain Rings and Lightning Staff, Infernal Guardian/Iceheart. The body pieces (mostly helmet tbf) look really nice imo, never was BiS but was great nonetheless. You can acquire medium armor, jewelry and weapons for this set in the Ashlander motif style. Shadow of the Red Mountain is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). Not in PVP as TrinarUltra said.The reason is because viper has a 100% proc every 4 sec, so as ganker/glass cannon it is very good. Sets by content Here's the build: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=109601. If not sure New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the elderscrollsonline community, Continue browsing in r/elderscrollsonline. All Rights Reserved. Regarding red montain, it is a good solution set, you can reach 40k with no vma weapons, i got it in gold just to be sure it won't flow away also because it is very viable and we will never know about reworks.Anyway i was planning to use it in different setups:-5 VO, 5 Red mountain, 2 vma weap-5 TBs, 5 Red mountain, 2 vma weap-5 Night Mother, 5 Red mountain 2 vma weapIf you don't have VMA weap:-5 Red mountain, 5 TBs, 2 velidreth-5 Red mountain, 5 Night Mother, 2 velidreth-5 red mountain, 5 VO, 2 velidrethEnjoy the combinations, If you don't have 2 veli -1 Kena, 1 veli -1 kena, 1 bloodspawn also work well. You can find the archive of daily set discussions here. The Elder Scrolls, ESO, Bethesda, Bethesda Softworks and related logos are registered BGs were such a mess, It's good in pve and pvp. Obtainable as: Jewels, Weapons, Medium Armor. Shadow of the Red Mountain is part of the base game and drops in Stonefalls in the Overland content. ESO-Sets, ESO-Skillbook and ESO-Housing are becoming ESO-Hub. Sets and icons © by ZeniMax Online Studios. Each set item is bound on equip. Haha! Press J to jump to the feed. Used on my one of my Elementalist variation builds. I use it on my stamplar for dps, its pretty good. Okay thanks man.. If both proc at the same time it like 20k or more damage. ZeniMax, Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 10% Chance, proc on all weapon attacks (weapon abilitys, weapon light/heavy attack, as well as DoT's from weapons will proc each tick), 20% Chance, proc on weapon abilities only. It also works well to use dot DW abilities so you have more chances to proc it. You can get a pretty good view of it from Davon's Watch. There are now rings, bows, necklaces, and probably others form this set. I was a Stamblade but I bet a DK with fire passives would work too. This effect can occur once every 2 seconds. This set was replaced by the Shadow of the Red Mountain Set with the One Tamriel update. I was programmed to write posts automatically by /u/Woeler. I'm gonna gold it out then! Makes the most sense on stamsorc, as they've got a reason to use flurry. Woeler. I have a buddy who uses 5 widow maker with it. (5 items) When you deal damage with a Weapon ability, you have a 10% chance to spawn a volcano that erupts after 1 second, launching LIQUID HOT MAGMA at the closest enemy dealing 8400 Flame Damage. I've gotten v16 pieces. Created by Alcast Please vote based on contribution, not opinion. Update 30 May 2016 15:20 With the thieves guild update you can now get this set at any level (not confirmed for all levels). trademarks or Yes it's viable but not as good as tbs in trials. Also, on next patch there are going to be other set that is pretty similar to Red Mountain http://savepic.ru/11277816.png. A Reddit community dedicated to The Elder Scrolls Online, an MMO developed by Zenimax Online. It's very good and also deals aoe damage.RM and widow maker are really burst based but, they deal very high dps anyways. I can provide all kinds of ESO related information to your Discord server. For pve that is or even pvp. Press J to jump to the feed. - Impressum. You can switch to Zaan or Velidreth as noted in the video for the monster helmet and/or alter the Red Mountain set to Relequen or Alkosh if you are more advanced and experienced/capable of utilizing the sets properly. Is it better than Viper set for Stamblades? I don't know about it on a Stam Sorc, but on my Stam DK (below 300 cp) I pulled significantly more dps with it then some other sets, and in PvP it's a fucking masterpiece, Do you with that a Sword and board StamDK can make it work in pvp? I really rate this set, and I like the style of armour. The Elder Scrolls® Online developed by ZeniMax Online Studios LLC, https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=109601. 20 votes, 48 comments. It is a Medium Armor Set that is part of One Tamriel, and has 4 Bonuses. If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved. It seems like some massive AOE action. If you use red mountain on a tank, it will be better because it has a constant damage, especially if you rely on dot. You can acquire medium armor, jewelry and weapons for I was wondering if red mountain viable for a Stam sorc.. A Reddit community dedicated to The Elder Scrolls Online, an MMO developed by Zenimax Online. Shadow of the Red Mountain is part of the base game and drops in Stonefalls in the Overland content. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Shadow of the Red Mountain Obtainable as: Jewels, Weapons, Medium Armor Type: Overland Location: Stonefalls Set Bonuses Be … Items Bonus 2 Adds 129 Weapon Damage 3 … I used this combined with Skoria and it was a fire party all day. type, Ride the Lightning, Stamina Sorcerer PvP Build by Fengrush. Cookies help us deliver our Services. But not recommend for trials. A fun set to run, but other sets provide bettter overall damage output. If it proc like a viper with all the DOT applied i get the pressure i need to finish a ppl in a fair fight (as stamDK typical black rose user i won't shot people, but with the boost of red mountain i won't shot them anyway but i will get a nice help). Flame mortars for days with Internal and Shadow together. But I guess depends on the build as well. When I'm going full glass (because no impen) cannon I rock both and it is nasty. trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the US and/or other countries. a ZeniMax Media company. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the elderscrollsonline community, Continue browsing in r/elderscrollsonline. Need to know before I gold it out. Not for PVP in my opinion, I think Viper edges it out. Now we just need a proc set that spawns sharks with frickin laser beams on their heads, Now i need the set with Solid Cold Magma for my Ice Warden, Glad I’m not the only one who thinks of this every damn time, This, plus 5pc Viper and Tremorscale. You can get Did you know I am also available as a Discord bot? Viable and fun in pvp but going to be even more outpaced by other set after one tamriel. I've tested it and it's doesn't have any that significant DPS difference. If you use red mountain on a tank, it will be better because it has a constant damage, especially if you rely on dot.If not sure, use a stamplar, jabs will have a 40% every 1.1sec to proc it since they are 4 Attacks in 1 sec. I know I'm late to the thread, but do you think 2 Skoria instead of Velidreth would still work out well? So basically WoTF you have double the chance, but half of the the damage of RM. Click here to add me. Each set item is bound on equip. However Andy s used it on his stamsorc in maelstrom and got 590k, Okay sweet.. When you deal damage with a Weapon ability, you have a 10% chance to spawn a volcano that erupts after 1 second, launching liquid hot magma at the closest enemy dealing 8400 Flame Damage. & Woeler®. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The reason is because viper has a 100% proc every 4 sec, so as ganker/glass cannon it is very good. You can also find it on Guild Traders. So it's good enough in for vet Dungeons an Vdsa.. It's a fun set and I always see it proc for 10k+ I was just on edge if it was worth it or not. Content © by Alcast &