Although he has enough money to buy a small country of his own, he is still a people’s person. Award-winning comedian and comic actor, Funny Face has got social media buzzing after showing off Adebayor's big mansion in Ghana. In this country alone, Adebayor owns a mansion with numerous cars parked on the premises, a sign of his great wealth.The cars include two Porsche Panaremas, a Jeep Wrangler, Mercedes Benz van and others, all customized SEA (Adebayor’s initials).That’s before we go to his mansions and cars owned in Togo and elsewhere. – Jackie Appiah Hammers Osebo and Funny Face As they Fight Over Her, Emmanuel Adebayor Has Pity on Emotional Funny Face And Wishes Him A Last Minute Happy Birthday, Funny Face Captured On Camera Sweating As He Tries To Apologise To His Ex-wife – Video, Rev Obofour and Bofowaa Enstooled As Chiefs in the Ashanti Region – Video, CHRIS-VINCENT Writes: Marriage Does Not Guarantee A Relationship, Shameless Slay Queen Tries to Steal Boyfriend’s Laptop and Ghc 35,000 But Is Caught and Humiliated – Video, ePrivacy and GPDR Cookie Consent by CookieConsent.com. I Won't Apologize; Let's Go To 'Antoa' & Swear - Nana Tornado Replies Badu Kobi, Sad News: Abele of ‘Junka Town’ Fame Reported Dead, LOVE: Selly Galley’s Husband, Praye Tiatia’s Message To Her After Insensitive Comment From A Lady, Breaking News: Dr. UN Arrested At HelloFm After An Interview, I Am A Proud Prostitute, I Sleep With Sugar Mummies For Money - Nana Tonardo, "NPP's Votes In The Volta Region Will Increase Marginally"- Chairman Fiifi Mensah, Afia Schwarzenegger Was Delay's Maidservant - Nana Tonardo Reveals, Free SHS: Your Child Will Die Of Kwashiorkor If... - Namoale Warns, Comments As Judge Threatens To Release Secessionists' Suspects. Another set of wahala human beings. Have national and human interest issues to discuss? I can’t blame the man for not exposing his children to his native people in Igbaye. A few months later, I was on vacation and decided to go to that house. If he had done that, Emma Adebayor might not have become what he is today. Their father cause the problem why didnt’ he take them home, Thats a typical example of a family that are divided against itself. The cars were all customized with the initials 'SEA', meaning Sheyi Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority. Out of the love he has for Funny Face, he bought a Range Rover car for him in 2013, a car the comedian still uses. Required fields are marked *. Leave your email to receive our newsletter, Get the news that matters from one of the leading news sites in Ghana, Drop your mail and be the first to get fresh news. ... Emmanuel Adebayor is said to love spending time in Ghana aside his home country Togo. 6ft ❤️ my #ELLAandBELLA #MrHappiness, A post shared by #CHILDRENPRESIDENT (@therealfunnyface) on Oct 13, 2019 at 6:07am PDT. His kinsmen said Shadrach built the house when he was still living in Ghana. Leave your email to receive our newsletter, Get the news that matters from one of the leading news sites in Ghana, Drop your mail and be the first to get fresh news. Watch video below: A look in the compound of the house depicted that Adebayor's house here in Ghana is really a big mansion. 3. He has one of the most luxurious houses in Ghana and his doors are mostly open to his friends and family whom he allows into the house even in his absence. Oyetayo said Shadrach’s children buried him in Togo and didn’t inform his extended family about his death. Aside from the three expensive cars, other cars were seen at the far end including an E-Class Benz and a Mercedez Benz van. Adebayor is known by all to be one of the most philanthropic people whose random acts of kindness always take many by surprise. I wonder why mr adebayor didnt contact his father’s people. The soccer star has dual nationality – Nigeria and Togo by naturalization. 5 interesting facts about Serwaa Amihere that you did not know, Kuami Eugene exposed after bluffing in video that his shoe costs GHC3,800. In this country alone, Adebayor owns a mansion with numerous cars parked on the premises, a sign of his great wealth. 6ft ❤️ my #ELLAandBELLA #MrHappiness, A post shared by CHILDREN PRESIDENT (@therealfunnyface) on Oct 13, 2019 at 6:07am PDT. To my surprise, I saw many cars in the driveway. These days if your kid wants to play football, you have to push him in with all your heart, unlike the past when parents would not even allow it. - Ghanaian comedian Funny Face has shown to Ghanaians the mansion of Togolese footballer Emmanuel Adebayor, - In the video, Funny Face was seen standing in the middle of the house while he flaunted the many flashy cars belonging Adebayor, - Funny Face and Adebayor are known to be good friends who spend time together anytime the footballer is in town, OUR MANIFESTO: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in. And a man who can rock a suit any day is a cool guy. They were all personalized with Sheyi Emmanuel Adebayor’s name, but with different numbers. In return for Adebayor's love, Funny Face has also named his twin-daughters, Bella and Ella after Adebayor. Jokers! Emmanuel Adebayor popularly called SEA is living a big life! Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Wendy Shay Flaunts Hot Body - VIDEO, "Dr UN" Arrested In The Studios Of HelloFM (VIDEO), VIDEO: I Also Dated Okyeame Kwame So What Is The Big Deal If Mzbel Dated My Husband - Asks Nana Ama Mcbrown, “I Can Feel It Within Me That God Will Give Selly Twins” – Nana Ama Mcbrown Reveals, Braiding Hair Is My Hobby - Oko Vanderpuije, Gospel Singer Diana Hamilton Unveils New Clothing Line, Nadia Buari Lend Voice To Nigeria's Ongoing #Endpolicebrutality Protests - VIDEO. In this photo he went out running and before he knew it, many runners joined him. Now, don't you think Adebayor is the coolest footballer in Ghana? 4. The actor was seen in a house full of ‘super cars’ with common registration initials ‘SEA’, meaning he was in the beautiful mansion of Togolese footballer Sheyi Emmanuel Adebayor, his good friend and manager. Funny Face is known to be one of his close Ghanaian friends who keep him company anytime he is in town. To my surprise, I saw many cars in the driveway. Please click here to vote and help us win, Ghana News Today: Musical Performances at Zero Borla Concert | #Yencomgh. I present to u the LEGENDARY @e_adebayor .. simple but Classy hommie .. obooooooiiiiiiii .. call me ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOM…a.k.a FANTOMAS the #CHILDRENPRESIDENT .. my #ELLAandBELLA #MrHappiness, A post shared by #CHILDRENPRESIDENT (@therealfunnyface) on Oct 13, 2019 at 10:33am PDT, Funny Face flaunts Adebayor’s big mansion in Ghana full of expensive cars, NPP PC for Yepei-Kusowgu and two others crashed to death - Premotobre Kasee on Adom TV (17-10-20), Amasaman Child Immunization - Premotobre Kasee on Adom TV (17-10-20), Asantehemaa admonishes NDC to refrain from atrocities - Premotobre Kasee on Adom TV (17-10-20), The People’s Manifesto - Nnawotwe Yi on Adom TV (17-10-20), Nana Aba Anamoah’s baby daddy ‘in trouble’ over Jackie Appiah, Excited Funny Face exposes flat tummy after failed attempt to kiss Jackie Appiah [Video], Funny Face storms Hitz FM with his awards to spite Lil Win [Watch], My relationship with Adebayor not like before – Funny Face [Video], Funny Face reveals what actually led him to stage 4 depression, I am finished – Jackie Appiah speaks on bodyguards and Funny Face [Video], Kennedy Agyapong drops major secret about MP’s murder [Listen], Second wife of late Mfantseman MP storms one-week observance, cries over neglect [Photo], Accident claims NPP campaign manager’s life, Widow of murdered Mfantseman MP named NPP candidate, Jackie Appiah reacts to Osebo’s marriage proposal, Supreme Court gives judgment on Ken Agyapong’s contempt case, Heartbroken lesbian begs partner not to leave her [Video], Election 2020: Virtual inter-schools public speaking competition to be launched Monday. June 9, 2015 - See Picture Of Emmanuel Seyi Adebayor\'s Father, Family House In Igbaye Osun State Pictured above is a bungalow built by now late Shadrach Adebayo Adeyi, the father of star footballer Emmanuel Seyi Adebayor in Igbaye town, Osun state before his death. He was accused of shielding the children from the family. Those people will never be satisfy trust me. Emmanuel Adebayor is one of the most successful footballers in Africa and although he is a Togolese, spends most his time in Ghana when he is home. However, he spent his childhood in Kdjoviakope, a neighborhood of Lomé, bounded by the Route Circulaire and the Togo-Ghana border before leaving the African country in pursuit of his football career. 2. Adebayo is trying he always contribute during our carnival annually, adebayo does try for us annually during the town carnival, Your email address will not be published. Wealthy Togolese-Nigerian footballer Seyi Emmanuel Adebayor has revealed his assets just Few hours after returning from Nigeria, his fatherland, For those who are not aware, Emmanuel Adebayor was … A couple years ago, I bought a house in East Lagon (Ghana) for $1.2 million. Adebayor’s richness was on full display in a new video uploaded by his great friend Funny Face whilst the two chill in Ghana. The best brother , friend , boss … Business partner anybody can have .. ladies and gentlemen.. Can only do if god directs. He’s also one of this continent’s richest footballers of all time, having played for huge clubs such as Arsenal, Manchester City, Tottenham Hotspurs and Real Madrid, all on huge wages. SEE THIS: ‘Junka Town’ fame actor, Abele is dead, Is abt time .. 2 hours more to da outdooring of LAN T brand ambassador his excellency the #CHILDRENPRESIDENT .. at da forecourt of West hills Mall .. let’s meet der and have fun people .. Nipa nso y3 dien ? 1. A look into the compound shows that Adebayor’s house here in Ghana is truly a large mansion as the Togolese footballer is said to have loved to spend time here in Ghana apart from his country Togo. Check Adebayor’s mansion and customized cars – in Ghana – in the video below…, Is abt time .. 2 hours more to da outdooring of LAN T brand ambassador his excellency the #CHILDRENPRESIDENT .. at da forecourt of West hills Mall .. let’s meet der and have fun people .. Nipa nso y3 dien ? He is also a child at heart who likes to have his toys such as this one in this picture. He's tall too... READ ALSO: Nana Ama McBrown lied about her age and we have prove. I also allowed my half-brother (Daniel) to stay in the same house. The cars include two Porsche Panaremas, a Jeep Wrangler, Mercedes Benz van and others, all customized SEA (Adebayor’s initials). 6. Adebayor stay far and only go when God says yes. June 9, 2015 – See Picture Of Emmanuel Seyi Adebayor’s Father, Family House In Igbaye Osun State. Michy promises a 'stripper treat' for Shatta Wale as she drops their throwback p... Hajia Bintu reportedly replies Archipalago after he said she's overrated without makeup, Michy promises a 'stripper treat' for Shatta Wale as she drops their throwback photos on his birthday, Fameye's pretty girlfriend flaunts 'expensive' car for the 1st time in photos, Delay cries on stage as she tops McBrown, others to win ultimate at GOWA 2020 (video), Photos prove Stonebwoy has blocked Sarkodie on Instagram; says it’s devilish to be pretentious, Lady breaks into her boyfriend's house to steal his GHC35k, & Apple laptop; gets caught in video, Duncan Williams celebrates Shatta Wale in a lovely video message on his birthday, Video shows Stonebwoy recording with American star Keri Hilson, Adorable video shows Nadia Buari playing with John Dumelo's son. The cars were all customized with the initials 'SEA', meaning Sheyi Emmanuel Adebayor but with different numbers. Emmanuel Adebayor is said to love spending time in Ghana aside his home country Togo. I will never blame his father for doing that, reasons best known to him. Get interactive via our Facebook page.