“They changed my email, they changed my password, and then I had to email Twitter and all that stuff. Subscribe to PennLive. And, so far, everything that we’ve asked him to do -- to both educate himself and to learn and take action -- he’s done completely. His output included a 42-yard touchdown grab in the fourth quarter.

Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. I am incredibly disappointed in myself and downright sick over these actions because I know that they don’t reflect my values as a person, but more importantly because I understand the damage that my words have caused. All rights reserved (About Us). Jacob Blake is paralyzed.

I have been made aware of some offensive social media posts I sent out many years ago. All rights reserved (About Us). Follow PennLive’s Philadelphia Eagles coverage on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. Fulgham, a former sixth-round pick of the Detroit Lions, is only his second season.

The wide receiver said his Twitter account was hacked on Monday, and he wasn’t able to use the platform again until Friday. Over the past few months, I had to reflect on life. Earlier this offseason, the Eagles condemned anti-Semitic social media posts from wide receiver DeSean Jackson, who circulated a quote attributed to Adolf Hitler. It is a fight that we are all fighting together.”. You can support your local news source. You can support your local news source. Fulgham, in his Eagles debut, caught two passes for 57 yards and a touchdown. “Just understanding what you put out there sometimes might not be the best stuff.

“Honestly, the aftermath of everything has been a slightly long process, but I have been using the time to educate myself and man up to the actions I took,” said Jackson. “What you put out in this world can be judgmental or can put you in a different spotlight,” said Jackson. All rights reserved (About Us). Jackson later spoke about other topics that were concerning him, including those in the Black community, fighting for equality. I am a firm believer that we have to continue to move the button, and whatever we can do as one, we can come together, regardless of color. “It was probably about 12 hours after the game, I was on Twitter, I was watching TV, and I looked back at my phone and I couldn’t log back in,” Fulgham said Friday. With the Steelers allowing 5,500 fans into the stadium, Fulgham said his mom plans to be cheering him on in the stands.

His big play against the 49ers made him the talk of the town in Philadelphia throughout the week. I owned up to it, they accepted my apology, and I took the proper steps to enlighten myself and learn from it.”. © 2020 Advance Local Media LLC. Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. Sign up for Eagles Extra: Get exclusive news, behind-the-scenes observations and the ability to text directly with reporters. I think I am taking the proper steps and educating myself and learning something from something I didn’t know too much about.”. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement, and Your California Privacy Rights (each updated 1/1/20). With Jalen Reagor (thumb), Alshon Jeffery (foot) and DeSean Jackson (hamstring) sidelined, the Eagles will rely on Fulgham in a key receiving role for the foreseeable future. Jackson said he wants to be on the frontlines, fighting for change in the community, including education reform, building relationships with the police officers, talking to city councils, and finding ways to build bridges to close the gaps on these problems.

Check out what the players have been up to on social media in the latest Social Media Roundup! The Eagles initially released a statement in July after the post was made public, saying they were “disappointed.” It was eventually removed.

Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement, and Your California Privacy Rights (each updated 1/1/20). Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson spoke to the media Wednesday, the first time he has done so since a controversial social media post with quotes attributed to notable anti-Semites Adolf Hitler and Louis Farrakhan over the July 4th holiday weekend. © 2020 Advance Local Media LLC. Subscribe now », Chris Franklin | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com, Lurie mentioned Jackson Aug 30. during his media availability. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local. Account got hacked after the game ‍♂️‍♂️. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement, and Your California Privacy Rights (each updated 1/1/20).
Plus, exclusive news and analysis. Entering Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers, Fulgham is excited to know his biggest supporter, his mom, Celeste, will be in the crowd at Heinz Field. Sign up for Eagles Extra: Get exclusive news, behind-the-scenes observations and the ability to text directly with reporters. Get Eagles text messages: Cut through the clutter of social media and text directly with beat writer Chris Franklin. “Oh yeah,” Fulgham said, “She’ll definitely be there.”. Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson spoke to the media Wednesday, the first time he has done so since a controversial social media post with quotes … Jackson said that topics, including those anti-Semitism and Black Lives Matter were important and needed to be addressed. The posts were sent in 2011 and 2012 when Gerry was a teenager in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, according to NBC Sports Philadelphia, and contain a variation of a racial slur. The score put the Eagles ahead of the 49ers, 18-14, and Philadelphia remained in the driver’s seat for the remainder of the Sunday Night Football win. That type of language is never acceptable. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local. Plus, exclusive news and analysis. You can follow him on Twitter and Facebook.

Philadelphia Eagles linebacker Nate Gerry (47) waits for a play, during the second half at an NFL football game against the Miami Dolphins, Sunday, Dec. 1, 2019, in Miami Gardens, Fla. (AP Photo/Lynne Sladky)AP. Gerry, 25, joined the Eagles as a fifth-round pick out of Nebraska in the 2017 NFL Draft. riaa awards the eagles with the #1 and #3 top-certified albums of all time THEIR GREATEST HITS 1971-1975 IS THE BEST-SELLING ALBUM OF ALL-TIME, CERTIFIED 38x PLATINUM Glenn Frey 1948 - 2016 Just a few minutes after their 1-0 loss to Algeria in a friendly game on Friday, October 9, 2020, Super Eagles players took to social media to join the #EndSARS campaign. “I try to shed light on the George Floyd situation, the Breonna Taylor situation, and many more that are out there that have lost their lives. On Wednesday, Jackson said that social media could be used for a number of things and the stuff he posted that day was not something he wanted to shine a light on. His performance against San Francisco has led to excitement from the Eagles fan base and several text messages from supporters. People make mistakes in life, and it was a mistake I made and had to own up to it as a man, which I did. He has 29 tackles, three tackles for loss and a pass breakup. That was a crazy experience.”, Wow I’m back! Tell us your coronavirus story or send a tip here. Lurie mentioned Jackson Aug 30. during his media availability. Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Travis Fulgham had a breakout performance during the Week 4 win over the San Francisco 49ers.Getty Images. Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson spoke to reporters WednesdayAP. So, I hope that would continue.”, Buy DeSean Jackson Eagles gear: Fanatics, NFL Shop, Lids.