あの騒音で気がおかしくなるよ。, That noise is driving me up the wall. 私の意見に彼が笑ったときは腹が立ったわ。彼はすごく傲慢なのよね。, That dog next door is driving me crazy. You’re the girl of my dreams. Tu me rends fou quand tu es comme ça. Results: 39. 私の母のいつもの小言には気が変になるわ。, I can’t stand working with him. それ止めて!クチャクチャ音を立てて食べるの、イライラするわ。, The pressure of Steve’s business finally drove him crazy. Rude or colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange. あの騒音には気が狂っちゃうよ。, Stop biting your nails. Drive me wild - Idioms by The Free Dictionary https://idioms ? 電車に乗ってる時に、人が電話で話してるのって、イライラする。, Those IT support staff drive me mad. These examples may contain colloquial words based on your search. ITサポートスタッフって人たちには腹が立つよ。絶対Eメールに返事をしないんだ。, 誰かをすごく好きになったら、その人は「あなたの気を狂わせる」と言えますね。これは、あなたを虜にさせてしまう、骨抜きな状態、メロメロという意味で、恋に落ちた時に使います。良いことですが、その人と遠く離れた時は辛いかもしれませんね。, You are so beautiful and fun to be around. It drives me crazy when you smack your lips when you eat. I want to see you. Examples are used only to help you translate the word or expression searched in various contexts. Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | RSS, Drives me crazy という表現を聞いたことがありますか?洋画や海外のドラマでよく聞くフレーズです。この表現には、悪い意味で使う時と良い意味で使う時の2通りの意味があります。Drives me crazy の意味を例文を見ながら確認していきましょう。, Crazy 意味 頭がおかしい、気が狂って、正気でない、正気を失って、発狂して、まともじゃない、常軌を逸した。, 気に障ることをしている人に対して、怒る、イライラする、鬱陶しく思う。錯乱、精神的に不安定な状態にさせられること。, Stop that! 隣の家の犬には気が狂いそうだよ。吠えるのを止めようとしないんだ。, My mother’s constant nagging is driving me nuts. 君はきれいで一緒にいて楽しいよ。君こそ僕の理想の女の子さ。君に夢中なんだ!, I can’t stop thinking about you. It won’t stop barking. drive someone crazy Definitions and Synonyms phrase DEFINITIONS 1 1 to make someone very upset or angry You’re driving me crazy with that arguing! You drive me crazy. I mean, you drive me crazy when you're like this. Lemon, even if you drive me crazy most days, you're the only mother I've ever known. Drives me crazy という表現を聞いたことがありますか?洋画や海外のドラマでよく聞くフレーズです。この表現には、悪い意味で使う時と良い意味で使う時の2通りの意味があります。Drives me crazy の意味を例文を見 あの騒音には気が狂っちゃうよ。, That noise is driving me mad. A:The neighbor make a noise every night. They never reply to my emails. セールスの電話には、気がおかしくなるよ。, Would you stop humming, you’re driving me crazy! He’s so arrogant. Drive Me Crazy es una película de comedia adolescente romántica de 1999 basada en la novela Girl Gives Brith to Own Prom Date de Todd Strasser.Originalmente titulada Next to You, el título de la película fue cambiado a Drive Me Crazy, como el tema principal de su banda sonora, la canción de Britney Spears, "(You Drive Me) Crazy". He’s negative attitude drives me insane. That’s so loud. It drives me crazy when you do that. Exact: 39. drive me wild phrase. 爪を噛むのを止めて。イライラするの。, All these telemarketing sales calls are driving me crazy. (隣人が毎晩騒いでうるさいんだ。), A:It seriously drives me crazy! Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. © 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved. 彼と一緒に働くのには我慢できないよ。彼の否定的な態度に腹が立つんだ。, It drives me up the wall when people talk on the phone while I’m on the train. Elapsed time: 101 ms. Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900, More, Expression index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More, Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More. スティーブの仕事のストレスは遂に彼を狂わせた。彼は完全に精神が崩壊してしまったんだ。, That noise is driving me nuts. You drive me crazy! What does drive me wild expression mean? (まじで頭にくるよ!), driveは「運転する」という意味の動詞であることはほとんどの方が知っていると思います。, また、Crazyは「気が狂った」という意味の形容詞であることから、主語 + drive me crazyで「(主語が)私を気が狂った状態にする」=「(主語)のせいで気が狂う、頭にくる、怒る」という表現になるのです。, 対話例文のThat sucks も「それはひどいな!」「最悪だ!」という表現を表す時にネイティブスピーカーがよく使うフレーズです。, 気になるフレーズや「あれ?こんなときはどう言えばイイんだっけ?」と迷ったときはスグに検索!日々の英語学習に是非ご活用ください。, Copyright (C) 2020 英会話上達ドットコム All Rights Reserved.掲載コンテンツ・イメージの転写・複製等はご遠慮下さい。, 抽選で当選!日本でTOEICを運営するIIBC主催のTOEIC Listening&Reading Test説明会&講演会」に参加してきました。, 私史上、最もコスパと満足度の高かった英会話教室【イングリッシュ・ビレッジ】をご紹介, Your snoring always drives me crazy.(あなたのいびきのせいでいつも頭にきている。), The tobacco smoke drives me crazy. A:It seriously drives me crazy! These examples may contain rude words based on your search. 鼻歌止めてくれる?イライラするの。, It drove me crazy when he laughed at my comment. Please report examples to be edited or not to be displayed. あの騒音には腹が立つ。, That noise is driving me insane. You drive me crazy! He had a complete mental breakdown. 結婚破綻のプレッシャーは、彼女が離婚届けに署名したその日、遂に彼女を泣かせてしまった。, 一瞬で英語を組み立てて発音!スピーキングを鍛える教材。同時にリスニングも上達。すぐ話せます!, http://traffic.libsyn.com/sandwicheikaiwa/SE92__Drives_me_crazy.mp3. (まじで頭にくるよ!) 解説&応用 driveは「運転する」という意味の動詞であることはほとんどの方が知っていると思います。 しかし、driveには「(人を)~の状態にさせる」という意味もあります。 あの騒音にはイライラする。, That noise is driving me crazy. あなたのことばかり考えてるの。あなたの虜になってるの。会いたいわ。, 色々なことがあって、感情をそれ以上抑えることができず、吐き出してしまう。そんな風に誰かが泣いてしまうことを Drive someone to tears を使って表現することができます。, The pressure of her marriage breakdown finally drove her to tears the day she signed the divorce papers. (たばこの煙で気が狂いそうだ。). They are not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas. Definition of drive me wild in the Idioms Dictionary.