They try to find justice for their diverse clients, having issues of racism, poverty, etc. An activist lawyer jeopardizes the future of Marcie's musically gifted teen client; Doug's defence of a lawyer accused of defrauding his community of millions dredges up his past; Marcie and Carson struggle to keep their jobs from coming between them. Add Diggstown to your Watchlist to find out when it's coming back. Marcie faces off against a former colleague in her defence of Willy, a working poor dad accused of drunk driving; Marcie struggles to overcome her anger at the pastor who she believes helped drive her aunt to suicide. Select the department you want to search in. Vanessa is a fabulous lead and the story lines are intriguing. They try to find justice for their diverse clients, having issues of … There are no TV airings of Diggstown in the next 14 days. TVSeriesFinale 60 min Drama. In DIGGSTOWN (1992), 56-year-old Louis Gossett Jr. is woefully miscast as a boxer ten years his junior. I'd like to see where Marcie's romantic relationship goes too. With Vinessa Antoine, Stacey Farber, C. David Johnson, Brandon Oakes. More please - thanks! Hopefully, the series is renewed. Diggstown is a Canadian legal drama television series created by Floyd Kane. Looking for a movie the entire family can enjoy? She works with a team of cynics and messy souls. A star corporate lawyer reconsiders her priorities after her aunt commits suicide following a malicious prosecution. Marcie's defence of a teenage madam takes an unexpected turn; Doug represents Pam's mentally ill sister Sam in a discrimination hearing at the university; Colleen's interest in Marcie's sister Emily accidentally outs her. However, I didn't like the way it ended, leaving you guessing what was next! Diggstown: Season Three Renewal for CBC Legal Drama, Will BET+ Air It? | Watch This Now!   |  Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. Marcie helps a young mother diagnosed with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome regain custody of her baby; Doug is caught between Colleen and Gregor when he reps Colleen's former "manny". Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. | When the screenplay deals with matters outside the ring, however, the film can't compete with its models. For an enhanced browsing experience, get the IMDb app on your smartphone or tablet. Photo Credits: Netflix; Pop TV; Robert Viglasky, Hartswood Films; Fred Hayes/Disney+, Fox, PopTV; Bettina Strauss/Netflix; Nicole Rivelli/Amazon, Netflix, Frank Masi/Apple, Disney, Jasper Savage/Hulu; Diyah Pera/CW, Donald Trump vs. Joe Biden Presidential Debates: Everything to Know, Joe Biden's Town Hall Beats Donald Trump's in Ratings, What to Watch on Netflix Top 10 Rankings on October 16. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Marcie races to find her client after law enforcement grabs him; Pam scrambles to find a home for her pregnant client after her arguments against eviction causes the building to be condemned; Marcie's workplace dating advice to Leah is ignored. Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week: Project Power, Teenage Bounty Hunters. Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2020. Check out our picks for family friendly movies movies that transcend all ages. Please bring on the next season. Check if it is available to stream online via "Where to Watch". Deadline During ring sequences, Gossett is bloated, stiff, out of shape and shows hardly any boxing skill. Created by Floyd Kane. The first Canadian drama series to feature a Black Canadian woman as its lead character, the series stars Vinessa Antoine as Marcie Diggs, a lawyer who leaves her high-powered corporate job to work for a legal aid clinic in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, after her aunt commits suicide.. Diggstown. Also, a great supporting cast, that included a couple of familiar faces. Michael Ritchie's DIGGSTOWN attempts to blend the boxing excitement of the ROCKY series with the comic con man shenanigans of THE STING. I really enjoyed this show last season! The Surrealtor: Syfy Supernatural Series to Star Wynonna Earp’s Tim Rozon, 26 August 2020 ‘The Surrealtor’: ‘Schitt’s Creek’ Alums Tim Rozon & Sarah Levy Among Six Cast In Syfy Drama Series. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I love this show! There's a problem loading this menu right now. View production, box office, & company info, The Surrealtor: Syfy Supernatural Series to Star Wynonna Earp’s Tim Rozon, ‘The Surrealtor’: ‘Schitt’s Creek’ Alums Tim Rozon & Sarah Levy Among Six Cast In Syfy Drama Series. Keep track of your favorite shows and movies, across all your devices. Marcie goes to extremes to protect her client after a "trial by media" kills his plea deal; Reggie's divorce case pushes him to re-evaluate his own marriage; Doug becomes a pawn in Colleen and Gregor's political games; Marcie catches Carson in a lie.   |  24 July 2020 Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2020. Included with BET+ on Amazon for $9.99/month after trial. I tuned into watch the premiere of season 2 and was not disappointed! | Den of Geek Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2020, Cool new series. Season 1; Season 2 (4) 2020 TV-14. Download the TV Guide app for iPhone, iPad and Android! Avery throws an emotional wrench in Marcie and Carson's rekindled relationship. 27 August 2020 A star corporate lawyer reconsiders her priorities after her aunt commits suicide following a malicious prosecution. Picks; ... Diggstown MAX. Her team of lawyers work in the community to find justice for their diverse clients, exploring issues of racism, poverty and gender bias. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. For a man who must fight ten challengers within 24 hours, this spells cinematic disaster. I also enjoyed the storyline! Con man Gabriel Caine (James Woods), convicted of peddling phony fine art, continues to do business from behind...read more. Marcie Diggs, a lawyer that reconsiders her priorities after her aunt commits suicide. She works with a team of cynics and messy souls. Marcie Diggs, a lawyer that reconsiders her priorities after her aunt commits suicide. Only six episodes! I wish it was more episodes or at least another season. For even more, visit our Family Entertainment Guide. Season 1. TV Series I look forward to watching the rest of this season hope they do more than 6 episodes moving forward! Diggstown: Season Three Renewal for CBC Legal Drama, Will BET+ Air It. Reviewed in the United States on June 30, 2020. very positive and inspiring role portrayed by the lead actress. © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. : -), Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Plus, everything you need to know about Season 3, 'I needed people that would listen to me, do what I say,' the evicted houseguest said, Including how to watch previous debates and town halls, NBC was met with criticism from celebrities for scheduling Trump's town hall opposite Biden's. It's refreshing to watch a show with so much multiculturalism and based in a Canadian city. The content of this series was very versatile, I loved how the lawyers were so relatable and had a passion for working for the betterment of their clients. Her team of lawyers work in the community to find justice for their diverse clients, exploring issues of racism, poverty and gender bias. Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now.