The footage, obtained exclusively by KPNX, shows a smiling Brittany Zamora taken into custody by police in March while wearing a dress with a plunging neckline beneath a lacy vest as she drove to Las Brisas Academy Elementary School, where the teen told police that they had oral sex in Zamora’s classroom following a talent show. “I just got really close after I think everything went down and we’re like, ‘How could that happen?’ … We just got close.”. iframe.onload = function() { if ( iframe && '' === iframe.width ) “We have to go in the door by them, OK?” a female officer told Zamora, whose blond hair shielded her face as she entered the facility, video shows. var iframe = document.getElementById( e.data._request.frame_id ); if ( iframe ) { } Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. “Brittany is an adult. During a recorded phone call with the parents of the victim, Zamora apologized, telling them that she intended to resign her position. Privacy Notice Do Not Sell My Personal Information. // Verify message origin case 'poll_size:response': if (document.readyState === 'complete') { func.apply(); /* compat for infinite scroll */ } } } “Can I have an attorney?” Zamora replied. } else if ( 'function' === typeof window.attachEvent ) { The police bodycam videos also contain interviews with the boy’s parents, who said their son lost his innocence during the alleged encounters with Zamora that took place between February and March. Later, while in an interrogation room, Zamora quickly shut down an investigator’s request for her to explain “why it happened,” telling the officer she had nothing to say without legal representation. 'frame_id': 'wpcom-iframe-9288b78c091626fa249673a0f1fda880-56757169-109843971' switch ( e.data.msg_type ) { The perverse reasons female teachers are having sex with students. The teen’s parents, meanwhile, filed a notice of claim in August for a $2.5 million lawsuit against the Liberty Elementary School District, alleging district officials did not properly report the relationship. iframe.height = parseInt( e.data.height ); Terms of Use else if ( document.addEventListener ) { document.addEventListener( 'DOMContentLoaded', func, false ); } var func = function() { This story has been shared 391,949 times. A former middle school teacher in Arizona accused of having sex with a 13-year-old student told an officer she was worried about her safety in … } )(); A former middle school teacher in Arizona accused of having sex with a 13-year-old student told an officer she was worried about her safety in jail, insisting fellow inmates would “tear me apart,” police bodycam video shows. “He’s 13.”. Diane Zamora wants to set the record straight in this Crime Watch Daily exclusive. origin.href = e.origin; Zamora and the teen also traded naked photos, he told police. The teen also reported at least three other sexual encounters with the married sixth-grade teacher, court records show, including getting intimate in Zamora’s car. “I’m little,” Zamora said. However, she was unable to provide a firm answer as to why the alleged sex assaults happened. var iframe = document.getElementById('wpcom-iframe-9288b78c091626fa249673a0f1fda880-56757169-109843971') // Verify message is in a format we expect } return; Diane Zamora and her then-fiance, David Graham, were convicted of capital murder and sentenced to life in prison in the slaying of 16-year-old Adrianne Jones. Enraged, Zamora demanded that Graham kill Jones. if ( 'object' !== typeof e.data || undefined === e.data.msg_type ) 'msg_type': 'poll_size', Your Ad Choices Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Your California Privacy Rights if ( iframe && '' === iframe.height ) default: // Autosize iframe if ( 'function' === typeof window.addEventListener ) { “His childhood is already gone,” the boy’s father told police. Four arrested for brutal beatdown of gay couple, This story has been shared 707,692 times. World champion's affair rocks Olympic swimming world, News anchor fired for cameo in Adam Sandler movie, Text messages show raw and intimate exchange between Joe and Hunter Biden, Airport officials strike gold searching passenger’s butt. return; “They’re gonna tear me apart.”. window.addEventListener( 'message', funcSizeResponse, false ); On December 4, 1995, Zamora and her ex-fiancé, David Graham, murdered Adrianne Jessica Jones, who Zamora believed was a romantic rival for Graham; he had claimed that he had given her a ride home and had sex with her one-month earlier. }, "https:\/\/embeds.nypost.com" ); iframe.contentWindow.postMessage( { The boy’s mother told police that her husband flatly asked their son if he had sex with Zamora, prompting him to confirm their worst fears. “He said, ‘Yes,’” the boy’s mother told police, bodycam footage shows. This story has been shared 269,030 times. This story has been shared 707,692 times. var funcSizeResponse = function( e ) { We've received your submission. She’s the best, the best person I’ve ever known.”. return; 707,692, This story has been shared 391,949 times. She also told the officer that she was concerned about her safety behind bars, citing her petite frame. if ( 'embeds.nypost.com' !== origin.host ) Diane Michelle Zamora (born January 21, 1978) is a former United States Naval Academy midshipman and convicted murderer. “I ask myself the same question,” Zamora replied, police reports show. “Can you put my hair in front of my face?” Zamora, 28, asked an officer at a jail in Phoenix following her arrest, referencing the throng of reporters awaiting her arrival. Zamora, who is due back in court in May, has pleaded guilty to multiple charges, including felony sexual conduct with a minor and molesting a child. else if ( document.attachEvent ) { document.attachEvent( 'onreadystatechange', func ); } Sitemap Your California Privacy Rights It doesn't end well for the couple either since David Graham is convicted of murder and sentenced to life . window.attachEvent( 'onmessage', funcSizeResponse ); return; Post was not sent - check your email addresses! “Not gonna discuss it with you,” her husband told police. } var origin = document.createElement( 'a' ); February 14, 2019 | 11:29am | Updated February 14, 2019 | 12:02pm. } David Graham and Diane Zamora January 17, 2020 In season 5, episode 1 the love story of David Graham and Diane Zamora is featured. A federal appeals court rejected an appeal from Diane Zamora, a former Naval Academy midshipman serving a life sentence in Texas for the 1995 slaying of … 269,030, © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved In the early morning of December 4, Graham picked up Jones in Zamora's car, while she hid in th… Zamora’s husband is also seen in videos obtained by the station saying he supports his wife, but declined to discuss the allegations against her. This dark twisted love story does not end well for Adrianne Jessica Jones as she ends up murdered. iframe.width = '100%'; Best star snaps of the week: Lil Nas X, Megan Thee Stallion, Jeff Goldblum, ‘Home Improvement’ star Zachery Ty Bryan busted for allegedly choking girlfriend, R. Kelly beaten in jail while no guard ‘raised a finger’: lawyers, Boston News Anchor Says She Was Fired For ‘Hubie Halloween’ Cameo, © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, accused of having sex with a 13-year-old student, Flee market: Fearful New Yorkers plan Big Apple escapes on Election Day, Early voting signals high — and possibly historic — turnout for 2020 election, Michigan court restores strict deadline for absentee ballots, Joe Biden lashes out after being asked about Post's Hunter Biden exposé, Joe Biden finally says he'll take a stand on court-packing — eventually, Save up to 65 percent on 28 refurbished Apple iPads, Fenty Beauty offers 25 percent off sitewide for Friends and Family Sale, H&M launches Jeans Redesign collection focused on sustainability, Lululemon offers up to 75 percent off apparel, accessories and more, Piglets try to suckle from kitten in cute video.