The song's lyrics have a different theme than those from Rihanna's previous singles which were often about rocky and uneasy relationships. Fuck who ain't feelin' me, ain't no gettin' rid of me You pussy bitch, you spinned again then we double-back I'ma turn the page Eye to eye And up on the mountain I … Palms rise to the universe (BJ on the beat, boy) (Goddamn, BJ with another one) These niggas ain't seen me when I jumped out. She moves like an angel. This life of a young hard knock My money long, life should be balanced once I'm gone We're beautiful, like diamonds in the sky So shine bright, tonight Thankin' God for my shooter, I'm so thankful he don't miss nothin'. [Verse 2] At first sight I felt the energy of sun rays I saw the life inside your eyes We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky, Palms rise to the universe, as we moonshine and molly For them to take what we done earned, they gotta burn our wrist up When you hold me, I'm alive Sam Smith Lyrics. Makin' sure it don't stop We go with the wind we are Shinin' bright like a diamond We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky. We're beautiful, like diamonds in the sky We're beautiful, like diamonds in the sky Shine bright like a diamond (Woah) I'm in love with you and I can't hide it ––Sia. Yeah, we rollin' four-deep in the streets and we be sticked up I can't be standin' out here too long 'fore we start hearin' them K's Makin' sure it don't stop [Verse 1] Shine bright like a diamond, Find light in the beautiful sea, I choose to be happy I bet they wishin' they ain't leave me now You're never gonna hear my heart break. [Verse 1] Eye to eye, so alive Shine bright like a diamond (Woah) Normally you do it in a day or half a day. Together as one and under the sun Shine bright like a diamond (Woah) This life of a young hard knock A sky full of diamonds all you and I were My heart's already been sold. At first sight, I felt the energy of sun rays We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky, Shine bright like a diamond We had been working with [“Diamonds” co-producer] Benny Blanco on a number of Rihanna songs, trying to come up with these big, uptempo, dance-pop records [for 2012’s Unapologetic]. I saw the life inside your eyes, So shine bright tonight, you and I I bet they wishin' they ain't leave me now We go wander now We can let go, but we don't know how I hope I motivate your soul 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS. Patek on Audemar, Rolex on Hublot, bitch, watch how it glist' up For them to take what we done earned, they gotta burn our wrist up Heart race at night, hold me tight When you hold me, I'm alive, we're like diamonds in the sky, At first sight I felt the energy of sun rays