He earned it and so did you, sticking with him through it all. What a story. Damit Verizon Media und unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten können, wählen Sie bitte 'Ich stimme zu.' Dazu gehört der Widerspruch gegen die Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten durch Partner für deren berechtigte Interessen. Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. Didn't win a minute. Dies geschieht in Ihren Datenschutzeinstellungen. Well done to @Tyson_Fury . Amir Albazi has a new opponent, and he’ll go from A to Z in November. Vasiliy Lomachenko vs. Teofimo Lopez Jr.: Odds, DAZN staff predictions, Anthony Joshua vs. Kubrat Pulev heavyweight title clash set for Dec. 12, Lopez says Lomachenko won't be his toughest opponent, Billam-Smith vs. Jumah added to Whyte-Povetkin II, via seventh-round TKO to win the WBC heavyweight championship. Click “Agree” to accept our use of cookies or you can choose to opt out of our use of cookies by following the instructions in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Notice. and a hell of a fighter :speaking_head_in_silhouette:, No need for a third let’s go straight to it in the Summer! 'Inside LFA with Ron Kruck:' Ex- LFA stars deliver fireworks on 'UFC Fight Island,' LFA 93, 94 previewed, Bellator 249's Mandel Nallo on no-contest with Saad Awad: 'Crazy stuff is going to happen', UFC on ESPN+ 38 weigh-in results: A close shave for Brian Ortega as all 22 fighters make weight, UFC on ESPN+ 38 video: Brian Ortega, Chan Sung Jung make weight on 'Fight Island', UFC on ESPN+ 38 faceoff video highlights, photo gallery, Patricky Freire issues statement on Bellator 249 removal: 'I really wanted to fight', Dana White: Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier rematch unlikely for AT&T Stadium. What a performance by Tyson Fury. Thanks for signing up. ‘The Game’ @TripleH reacts to #WilderFury2 and @Tyson_Fury ’s win. Congratulations boss pic.twitter.com/6Nr0EGu86n. Für nähere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklärung und Cookie-Richtlinie. Fury beat Deontay Wilder with a dominant seventh-round TKO at the MGM Grand Garden in Las Vegas on Saturday night to claim the WC heavyweight title, and didn’t seem to … Brian Mazique Contributor. The gypsy king, king of all kings :prince: Congratulations to @Tyson_Fury hell of a performance!!! The social media universe had a lot to say about the "Gypsy King" becoming the WBC heavyweight titleholder. Sign up for our newsletter and get every update delivered to your inbox! Please check your email for a confirmation. #boxing #FuryWilder2 my favorite sport!!! Deontay Wilder 2 Results: Winner, KO Highlights (VIDEO), And Twitter Reaction Brian Mazique Contributor Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. Hell of a W @Tyson_Fury what ya say wanna try your luck for my #IntercontinentalChampionship ????? I’ve always said he’s the best heavyweight. His corner did he a FAVOR straight up!! We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Wir und unsere Partner nutzen Cookies und ähnliche Technik, um Daten auf Ihrem Gerät zu speichern und/oder darauf zuzugreifen, für folgende Zwecke: um personalisierte Werbung und Inhalte zu zeigen, zur Messung von Anzeigen und Inhalten, um mehr über die Zielgruppe zu erfahren sowie für die Entwicklung von Produkten. You'll now receive the top MMA Junkie stories each day directly in your inbox. He added that hardware to his lineal title with the impressive showing at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Saturday night. Yahoo ist Teil von Verizon Media. (via @PBConFOX ) pic.twitter.com/sHgIDHDjb7. Tyson Fury is a Legend. His lone draw was against Fury in 2018’s classic fight.. Games. Check below for the top Twitter reactions from MMA fighters to Fury’s dominant victory. Tyson Fury not only sent Deontay Wilder to the canvas twice, but finished off him via seventh-round TKO to win the WBC heavyweight championship.He added that hardware to his lineal title with the impressive showing at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Saturday night. Class act!! Let’s do this. Again, he goes to the lions den, never ducks a man. So proud of what this man has achieved over the last few years. Guess Hearn & AJ wont be going anywhere near him now after that:sob:. The world tuned in and let their voices be heard on Twitter in the aftermath of Fury's decimation of Wilder. Two knockdowns. Warrior shit!!!! Yo @BronzeBomber I’m still riding with you champ!!! #LetsRunItBack #GiveTheWorldWhatTheyWant #RealHeavyweights, While my brothers across the pond are attacking me for picking the wrong side, I want to send a sincere congrats to Fury, and all his loyal fans. By: MMA Junkie Staff. Tyson Fury not only sent Deontay Wilder to the canvas twice, but finished off him via seventh-round TKO to win the WBC heavyweight championship. #undisputed, Welldone to @Tyson_Fury cangrats let’s hope we can get it on, How Deontay Wilder got the world feeling pic.twitter.com/hc54xk5vN0. Kemran Lachinov explains why he put his hands down in Bellator 249 win: 'I go in there to win or die', Jessica Aguilar proud to witness growth of women's MMA: 'We're established', Justin Gaethje on Khabib Nurmagomedov's durability: 'His main priority is to not take damage', Aviv Gozali happy to test his grappling against Dillon Danis: 'I'm going to (expletive) you up', Brian Ortega: Children's charity, not weight-cut issues, was reason for shaving his head, Scott Coker: Dillon Danis is a gamer, but won't get Bellator booking until healthy, With Raulian Paiva out, Zhalgas Zhumagulov steps in to face Amir Albazi at UFC's Nov. 28 event, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. Back to the lab!!! #WilderFury2 #GypsyKing, :i_love_you_hand_sign::skin-tone-2::ok_hand:7th pic.twitter.com/NEg6fLyVTj. and @BronzeBomber you still the champ! And many were very impressed by his performance. Fury is like that :fist::skin-tone-4::fist::skin-tone-4:... first knockdown was behind the ear and Wilder never recovered... wana see Fury Vs Joshua if there’s no rematch, Damn congrats @Tyson_Fury ! * * * * The superior boxer prevailed. aus oder wählen Sie 'Einstellungen verwalten', um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen. What a man @Tyson_Fury ! We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. ... And 'The Bronze Bomber' posted a mysterious message on Twitter in reaction … Congrats @Tyson_Fury I’d love to sing Sweet Caroline in the ring. Sie können Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ändern. The contest ended up being one-sided, with Fury overwhelming Wilder en route to a seventh-round TKO to elevate his status as an all-time heavyweight champion. Deontay Wilder Reacts To Dillian Whyte's Shocking Defeat With Cryptic Message . I love that WBC belt and I love that Fury is the holder. What an achievement. Please check your email for a confirmation. Deontay Wilder went into Saturday night’s heavyweight championship bout against Tyson Fury with an undefeated 42-0-1 record. What a champion. What a man. That was a bell-to-bell beating that Tyson Fury put on Deontay Wilder. No question about it. Wilder didn't win a round. DAZN uses cookies to help us deliver our services and improve your user experience. Equilibrium was super off and he may have been concussed too! Daten über Ihr Gerät und Ihre Internetverbindung, darunter Ihre IP-Adresse, Such- und Browsingaktivität bei Ihrer Nutzung der Websites und Apps von Verizon Media. Deontay Wilder Vs. Luis Ortiz 2 Results: KO Highlight (VIDEO), Twitter Reaction, And Analysis.