In the song, Young shares his vision of what America needs in a leader to feel united and urges people to use their voice and vote in the presidential election. Demi Lovato - I Love Me. “For You” 5. These artists who have also released anti-Trump songs. Demi Lovato speaks on stage at the Teen Vogue Summit 2019 on Nov. 2, 2019 in Los Angeles. Marshmello & Demi Lovato - OK Not To Be OK (Official Music Video) wAPlzt2L7wE. vImvzQCb0o8. IT’S ALL ME!!" “Lookin’ for a leader / To bring our country home / Reunite the red, white and blue / Before it turns to stone / Lookin’ for somebody / Young enough to take it on / Clean up the corruption / And make the country strong,” he sings. Marshmello, Demi Lovato - OK Not To Be OK (Audio) eOPW5geTnEI. In the eight-minute freestyle, Eminem criticized Trump, his supporters, police brutality, and other societal issues plaguing the U.S. “Run the faucet, I’ma dunk / A bunch of Trump supporters underwater / Snuck up on ’em in Ray Bans in a grey van with a spray tan / It’s a wrap, like an Ace bandage,” he raps. Photo: Rich Fury/Getty Images for Teen Vogue. Demi Lovato speaks on stage at the Teen Vogue Summit 2019 on Nov. 2, 2019 in Los Angeles. In the song, Lovato sings, “We’re in a state of crisis, people are dying / While you line your pockets deep / Commander in Chief, how does it feel to still / Be able to breathe?”. $25.00. As the 2020 U.S. presidential election approaches, tensions are rising, and some voters are hoping Donald Trump will lose the political race.

Shop. "Fun fact: I never had boobs until I started eating what I wanted," Lovato wrote. "My whole life I hated my small tittaayyys and then when I finally let go of my eating issues, I GOT THE BOOBS I WANTED!!! "It’s just a totally different world now. We could listen to Demi Lovato sing all day (That voice!Its power! “Old Ways” 4. Demi Lovato recently shared her disapproval of the president in her new song, “Commander in Chief.”. I LOVE ME PEACH HOODIE. mnFz_aU3Qo8. $25.00. Lovato has been speaking out about body confidence lately, sharing some of that positivity on Instagram, where she opened up on Friday with a "fun fact" about her chest size. Demi Lovato recently got candid about celebrities opening up about their political views after debuting her song, Commander in Chief. Photo: Rich Fury/Getty Images for Teen Vogue, Demi Lovato Shares How 'Cruel Intentions' Played A Role In Queer Awakening, NBC Stars Protest Network's Trump Town Hall, Creditors Back Plan To Get India's Jet Airways Flying Again, Beheaded France Teacher Had Been Target Of Threats, Sullivan Leading Challenger In Alaska Senate Race, US Budget Deficit Hits Record $3.1 Trillion, The Possibilities AND the Pitfalls of Remote Work, 10 Of America's Top CEOs Talk with IBT's Social Capital About How To Be Authentic. The singer has discussed her history with body image issues in the past. © 2020 Billboard. “State of the Union (STFU)” - Public Enemy. "I'm not the only one that's been affected and resented every story you've spun," she continues. ).While some of her most soaring hits, like "Anyone" and "Tell Me You Love Me," are among her saddest, she's also released energetic songs ("Heart Attack") that provide an instant mood-boost.Now 27 years old, Lovato has been in the public eye since 2008, when she appeared in the movie Camp Rock alongside the Jonas Brothers. Demi Lovato - Still Have Me. Demi Lovato Songs 2019 - YouTube. 1 on the Dance/Electronic Digital Song Sales chart. The legendary hip-hop group used the song to put a spotlight on the nationwide protests following the death of Black men like George Floyd and Rayshard Brooks and encouraged Americans to vote Trump out of the White House. The 28-year-old is hoping her song will encourage people to go out and vote in the upcoming election. Finally, Lovato will perform at Wednesday night's (Oct. 14) 2020 Billboard Music Awards. “You’re all alone and filled with fear / The billionaire says what you need to hear / He’s never really worked a day in his life / But he‘s on your side,” Moby sings. Demi Lovato speaks on stage at the Teen Vogue Summit 2019 on Nov. 2, 2019 in Los Angeles. In another verse, the 47-year-old says, “Consider me a dangerous man / But you should be afraid of this dang candidate.”. “Like no other in this lifetime / White house killer, dead in lifelines / Vote this joke out, or die tryin’ / Unprecedented, demented, many president’d / Nazi Gestapo dictator defended / It’s not what you think, it’s what you follow,” the group raps. I LOVE ME WHITE T-SHIRT. Buy. One verse discussed the leaked Access Hollywood recording in which Trump revealed he has grabbed women by their genitals. Buy. In the song, released just before the 2016 election, Moby explores the psyche of Trump supporters and tries to understand why they remain loyal to the president.

"Were you ever taught when you were young/ If you mess with things selfishly, they're bound to come undone," she sings over a video of a young Black girl mouthing the words to the unnamed track. “Trump Is On Your Side” - Moby and the Homeland Choir. Photo: Rich Fury/Getty Images for Teen Vogue American entertainer Demi Lovato has recorded materials for six studio albums.Prior to …

", Lovato also unveiled a surprise song on Sept. 30 in the wake of her broken engagement to Max Ehrich just two months after the actor popped the question in a romantic beach proposal. The gospel-tinged piano ballad "Still Have Me" includes the empowering lyrics, "All my love disappeared and I'm layin' right here while the silence is piercing/ And it hurts to breath/ I don't have much but at least I still have me.". "I used to have people watching me the night before a photo shoot to make sure that I didn't binge or eat and be swollen the next day," she said in an interview earlier this summer. A daily briefing on what matters in the music industry, Ice Cube on Role in Developing Trump Campaign's 'Platinum Plan' for Black America | Billboard News, Billie Eilish Posts Racy Photo to Hit Back at Body-Shamers | Billboard News, 30 Years of Billboard Latin Music Week: Watch Ozuna, Bad Bunny & More Before They Were Superstars, 5 Uplifting Moments in Latin Music This Week (October 17). At press time, Lovato had not commented about the song or offered any further details about when it will be released; a spokesperson for Lovato could not be reached for comment. However, Lovato isn’t the only singer who has used music to call out the president. All rights reserved.Billboard is part of MRC Media and Info, a division of MRC. Apple has publicly spoken out about her opposition towards Trump, so it wasn’t much of a surprise when the singer mocked the president in her song, “Tiny Hands,” released for the Women's March prior to the Trump's inauguration in 2017. Fan Army Face-Off 2020: Whose Army Is The Strongest? DEMI LOVATO PUZZLE. this is no push-up bra or boob-job y’all!!! Demi Lovato photographed on Feb. 20, 2018 at The Flamingo House in Sacramento, Calif. Demi Lovato posted a 14-second clip of an inspiring new … Demi Lovato Says Watching This Movie Helped Her Realize She Was Queer, BTS Gives ‘Dynamite’ Performance at the 2020 Billboard Music Awards | Billboard News. The 28-year … A few weeks, earlier Lovato dropped "OK Not To Be OK," a mental health-themed dance-pop collaboration with Marshmello, which hit No. “Confident” 2. “Cool For The Summer” 3. Demi Lovato photographed on Feb. 20, 2018 at The Flamingo House in Sacramento, Calif. Demi Lovato posted a 14-second clip of an inspiring new ballad on Tuesday (Oct. 13) about undoing the stories we're told about ourselves. “We don’t want your tiny hands anywhere near our underpants,” Apple chants. Confident (Deluxe Edition) Full Album 2017 Demi Lovato – Confident Tracklist 1. Lovato uses the song to call out the way Trump handled the coronavirus, which has killed over 200,000 Americans. she wrote, in reference to a pair of selfies flaunting her cleavage.