Lovato came into this year hot. In addition to Lovato, Sia and En Vogue were also added to the second round of performers taking center stage. On Jan. 26, Lovato moved the audience at the Grammys with her performance of "Anyone," and the following week, she delivered a powerful rendition of "The National Anthem" at Super Bowl LIV. “It’s beautiful to have your story to tell and I’m excited to incorporate that into my next project. In case you missed it, Demi joined JoJo for a duet of the newly released “Lonely Hearts Remix“! But Lovatics are still wondering why, in September, they haven't gotten more new music. This Brazilian proposal will absolutely melt your heart – Check it out! According to Billboard, Lovato will deliver a world premiere performance of a new song, while Sia will sing her new single “Courage to Change.” The legendary R&B group will celebrate its 30th anniversary at the 2020 BBMAs by singing their 1992 smash hit “Free Your Mind.”, "YOU GUYS!! Alicia Keys Debuts Her "New Side" With Fiery 2020 Billboard Music Awards Performance Alicia Keys took the stage of the Billboard Music Awards one month after she dropped her seventh album… Demi Lovato had big plans for 2020, but, unfortunately, the coronavirus pandemic threw a wrench in some of them. Ahead of her performance at this evening's 2020 Billboard Music Awards, the songbird has hatched new song 'Commander In … The “I Love Me” singer-songwriter has been announced as one of the latest acts to deliver live performances at the annual awards show. The reason why Demi Lovato hasn't dropped an album in 2020 makes total sense. #BBMAs pic.twitter.com/7X9x1lyTSN. Here’s the thing with new music. Demi Lovato has a delivery of the powerful persuasion. Win Tickets to Nickelodeon's SlimeFest 2020 Featuring JoJo Siwa & Why Don't We! why Demi Lovato hasn't dropped an album in 2020, delivered a powerful rendition of "The National Anthem", Lovato revealed she was working on a new album, Lovato dropped her latest track, "I Love Me,". Listen online or download the iHeartRadio App. Jacob Elordi Grabs Lunch With Kaia Gerber Before '2 Hearts' Release (Gallery), Miley Cyrus Shares Scary Story of What Happened to Her Dog On Set of 'The Voice'. YOU GUYS!! "I have new music coming," she said during the Teen Vogue Summit in November 2019. Demi Lovato has released a hard-hitting new politically-inclined ballad, Commander In Chief, co-written with Finneas and Julia Michaels. I know you guys have wanted it. "I didn't say when — now I'm just teasing you. ET. These latest acts will join previously-announced performers BTS, Alicia Keys, Bad Bunny, Luke Combs, Post Malone, and Garth Brooks. Kelly Clarkson will return for the third consecutive year to host the event, airing live on October 14 from the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles on NBC at 8 p.m. On top of new music, Lovato is also working on her new partnership with the online therapy platform Talkspace. I’m performing at the @BBMAs Make sure to tune in on October 14th at 8/7c on NBC! Demi Lovato Gives Fans an Update On Her Upcoming Album. "Therapy has saved my life in so many ways, and I wouldn’t be where I am today without it," she shared on Sept. 9. In addition to Lovato, Sia and En Vogue were also added to the second round of performers taking center stage. Music, radio and podcasts, all free. www.justjaredjr.com/2020/08/30/demi-lovato-gives-fans...her-upcoming-album "There’s so much going on in the world right now, so we need to be taking care of ourselves and those around us.". During the 2020 Billboard Music Awards, on Wednesday (Oct. 14), Demi Lovato live debuted her new politically-charged song “Commander in Chief.” The news comes after the 28-year-old songbird released her newest single, “Still Have Me,” after calling off her relationship with ex-fiance Max Ehrich. So, fans went wild on March 6 when Lovato dropped her latest track, "I Love Me," believing it to be the promotional single that would kick off her brand new era. “Obviously my life has changed a lot. But it’s important to remember that I’m so cautious this time around about jumping back into things. Demi Lovato is spilling some details on D7! Lovato has been actively hard at work for the past nine months, but not all of what she had in mind for this year has come to life... yet. The reason why Demi Lovato hasn't dropped an album in 2020 makes total sense. Demi Lovato and Finneas have made their feelings about President Trump clear in a fiery new song called "Commander in Chief" - listen here. Blake Gray Shows Off New Blonde Hair On Starbucks Run. “i can’t wait to give u my album this month,” 27-year-old Grande tweeted on Wednesday. Demi Lovato has managed to convert the relentless, inexpressible rage people feel towards Donald Trump into a song that calls out his response to racial justice, COVID-19 and much, much more. I don’t have a timeline but I’m working on it.”. It took a different direction,” Demi told USA Today. Well, Lovato explained things in an interview with Good Morning America on Wednesday, Sept. 9. “The first few weeks were actually a little confusing because I was so prepared to you know, start my quote-unquote, comeback, release music that I hadn’t released in years and talk about the things that I wanted to talk about for so long," Lovato said of things going into lockdown amid the COVID-19 crisis. When the time is right, I will put it out there. A Boston news anchor was fired after making a cameo in, Looks like this actress is NOT starring as She-Hulk in the Marvel series after all, Find out who all is starring in the new Nickelodeon show. The 28-year-old “I Love Me” singer shared that her upcoming album changed a little bit. Ariana Grande announced that she is releasing new music this month. Ashley Tisdale & Christopher French Reveal Their Baby's Gender! “I’m in the process of working on it. Demi Lovato is set to perform at the 2020 Billboard Music Awards. Lovato came into this year hot. "Make sure to tune in on October 14th at 8/7c on NBC! #BBMAs.". For Lovato, this will be the Disney alum’s first time singing at the show since she shared the stage with Christina Aguilera at the 2018 ceremony to perform “Fall in Line.”. It was a story about everything that had happened, and now it’s kind of evolving into where my life is at today,” she added. I am dying to release music... but everything in due time.". There's no doubt that whenever Lovato gets around to dropping her upcoming album, her fans will be ready for it. I really decided to take my time with things. I’m still going into the studio to write on it today. The couple, who had been together since March, announced their engagement in late-July. I’m performing at the @BBMAs," Lovato wrote on Twitter with the exciting announcement. The appearances came two months after Lovato revealed she was working on a new album.