Gear Head . Your email address will not be published. by groundmeat » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:13 am, Post

In addition to the English Muff'n, John has also toured and recorded with the Micro Synthesizer, Big Muff Pi (both USA and Russian), POG, Metal Muff, HOG, Holy Grail, and Deluxe Electric Mistress. New to the pedalboard thing, so... are you talking about doing something like zip-tying a 5-outlet power strip under the board and just using the adapter? Maybe a Mr Coffee coffeemaker for those early morning gigs. suggestions to: Filter matrix mode for manual flanging and frozen tonal colors. A forum devoted to mod, tips and suggestions for upgrading and rehousing your VERY CHEAP commercial stompbox to near boutique excellence. I bet the older versions would be cool for synths. I then tried to decrease the overall LFO rate by increasing the value of R25 (3,9k) to change the time constant in conjuction with C16.

Legendary flanger. - EHX Electric Mistress V2 1978 - 1 of a kind... - 1978 Electro Harmonix Electric Mistress Flanger/Filter Matrix v3 Version 3 FX, - Electro-Harmonix Stereo Electric Mistress Flanger-Chorus Guitar Effect Pedal, - Electro Harmonics Vintage Deluxe Electric Mistress Flanger. 5 posts • Page 1 of 1. kekke466 Information Posts: 12 Joined: 19 Nov 2010, 03:13. Be warned though not all versions perform the same. OVERVIEWThe Electro-Harmonix Electric Mistress is a flanger pedal first made in 1976, featuring controls for Rate, Range, and Color. 10th July 2015 #1. Luckilly I had a bipolar capacitor in my fundus that could be used, so I went for a 10uF in parallel to C16. Bought a used Deluxe Electric Mistress off the web several months ago. Take the time to adjust the pots inside. Come join the. Click here to read the article. by groundmeat » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:03 am, Post At first I wanted to do a proper alignment by the use of the available trimpots. 6 left. But I found that if I wanted to get more drastic effects I could just trim all values to my taste by ear. The XO sized green label ones they make currently are all digital apparently and don't sound quite as good as the old ones. A note on the trimpot: I only had a 10k trimmer at hand, which does work, but I´d suggest a 0,5k trimpot instead. His site is www.metzgerralf.de and the links on deluxe electric mistress versions below are his, thanks Ralf. Electro Harmonics Vintage Deluxe Electric Mistress Flanger. $131.00. The Deluxe Electric Mistress was designed by Electro Harmonix engineer Howard Davis (who also designed the Deluxe Memory Man). The EH 2880 super multi-track looper captures the moment in its portable multitrack recorder mode. Get Back! Set the CLOCK trim for approximately 40 kHz (a 25 us period) square wave at pin 1 or 5 of the 4013 (TP1). Deluxe Electric Mistress Reissue V4, V5: 1. ↳   Vintage Stompbox Corner ( ... - 1975), ↳   Pedal Debugging & Troubleshooting Support, ↳   PCB Guitar Mania - pedal builders group and debug, ↳   Veroboard, Perfboard, PCB & Point-to-Point, Deluxe Electric Mistress Re-issue V5 (Big Box), http://www.metzgerralf.de/elekt/stomp/m ... ematic.gif.

EHX FLASHBACK: 1976 Memory Man. Do you have the AC adaptor for it? You will be surprised to see how they react and give you what you need. Set the RANGE to maximum (CW). This did not work out well because it affects the overall resistance of the subcircuit. Deluxe Electric Mistress V1 vs V4. V5: 200? This post is just to be quick and tell you my favorite version, why and link to all the information I have in my folder. Stay tuned, more EHX Flashback posts coming soon! My understanding of analog circuits is limited, but it was not to hard to locate the subcircuit around the Rate pot. Electro Harmonix Deluxe Electric Mistress XO Analog Flanger with Power Supply. Evanston, IL, United States. Simply disconnect one end of the cap from the circuit board, run one wire from the cap to the wiper of the pot, then run a wire from one of the outside lugs of the pot to the circuit where the cap was removed. I do have the adapter. Deluxe Electric Mistress V1: EH-1318: Schematic: 1979: Deluxe Electric Mistress V2: EH-5150-B EH-5150-C: Schematic: 1981: Deluxe Electric Mistress V3 Green: EH-5150-C EH-5150-D: Schematic: 1999: Deluxe Electric Mistress V4 Reissue: EC1000 Rev B: Schematic: 200? 75. It was offered along side the original Mistress between 1978-81 and later reissued in 1999 (to present) presented in a slightly larger box. https://www.ehx.com/products/deluxe-electric-mistress-xo, JJ Tanis Modulation Education Flanger/Chorus, Deluxe Electric Mistress flanger/filter matrix, EHX Deluxe Electric Mistress demo by Kick Senior, EHX Deluxe Electrics Mistress, Small Stone and Memory Boy get the groove on, EHX Small Stone, Deluxe Electric Mistress and Synth, EHX Memory Boy and Deluxe Electric Mistress demo by Tlnet37, EHX FLASHBACK: 1978 Deluxe Electric Mistress, EHX FLASHBACK: 1976 Big Muff Pi and Muff Fuzz, EHX FLASHBACK: 1977 Electric Mistress Flanger, EHX FLASHBACK: 1977 Zipper Envelope Follower, EHX FLASHBACK: 1981 2Second Digital Delay & 16Second Digital Delay. After some time I found that the problem of the halting LFO could be solved by increasing the value of R38 (30 Ohms), so I replaced it with a trimpot. by groundmeat » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:21 am, Post Hunting for Used Rack Gear to Enhance your Setup, Peavey Classic 400 All Tube Monster Bass Amplifier, Wah Booster Mod Kick Pedal Dunlop & Duncan, Casio PG-380 & MG-510 Synthesizer Guitars, https://www.m80records.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/STE-002.mp3, Two conductor power cord without earth ground*, Two conductor power cord without earth ground *, “Sandpaper” surface backplate, missing i-dot on most of the models, but not all.

There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Make an Offer, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, Vintage 1999 Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Electric Mistress Flanger Guitar Pedal. Set the RATE and COLOR controls to minimum (CCW) and mode switch to the FILTER MATRIX position (no sweep). Quick Shipper. Tlnet37 pays homage to Tangerine Dream’s “Rubycon.” EHX products used are the Memory Boy and Deluxe Electric Mistress. I put most of the capacitors on a rotary switch of positions, I like 22nF the best. Pricey, though... if I had some extra cash laying around.... You also need one of these for your pedalboard: But then I'll need a gooseneck lamp to go over it so I can see it in the dark. Get Back! Make an Offer.

Posted on August 8, 2015 March 7, 2020 by Michael. In my experiences working with the electric mistress circuit, I found that adding a 100k pot between the 47n capacitor (the one connected from the output to ground) allows a tone control to be had. The VCO input voltage at pin 2 of LM311 is now at its highest peak. EHX Electric Mistress V2 1978 - 1 of a kind... 1978 Electro Harmonix Electric Mistress Flanger/Filter Matrix v3 Version 3 FX, Electro-Harmonix Stereo Electric Mistress Flanger-Chorus Guitar Effect Pedal, Electro Harmonics Vintage Deluxe Electric Mistress Flanger. With my next order of components I will get some higher values of bipolar caps to experiment with even lower rates. My favorite version is the V4 Deluxe Electric Mistress. Post It’s emblazoned with the iconic Electro-Harmonix Flashback logo in white on the left chest and back.

Here is a very informative resource on Electric Mistresses where I also got the schematics from, thanks to the creator of the page. Hard to find these days. Electro-Harmonix Electric Mistress V3 - 1978 in Box. Deluxe Electric Mistress V1 vs V4 When you buy products through links across our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Clock adjustment. Previous Flashback posts: EHX FLASHBACK: 1968 LPB1. So I bought one of the latest reissues they released, which happens to be a v5. EHX FLASHBACK: 1976 Big Muff Pi and Muff Fuzz . by kekke466 » 22 Dec 2013, 16:15. At the time of Siamese Dream recordings, they owned 2 different Big Muffs, the V4 version, and what appears to be a tone bypass V5 version, or possibly a tone bypass V3. Note that you can see how I put the trimpot on the bottom side of the pcb so I have easy acccess to it for final adjustments. by Les Paul Lover » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:49 pm, Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests. by groundmeat » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:58 am, Post Your email address will not be published. Top Used Listings.

This will allow the 47nf cap to be blended in for more or less lowpass filtering. Here is a very informative resource on Electric Mistresses. If I was going to go that route, I suppose I'd just forget the power brick idea and just use regular adapters for everything. Now the V5 is years apart from the early unit that was used in the aboved mentioned video and I never could get the sound out of it that I wanted. In the picture you can see the entirety of the mods. Learn more Reply OPTIONS. I was pretty amazed by the effect an electric mistress can have on synthpads as demonstrated in this video. All except the clock frequency that is. Required fields are marked *. Maybe run power to the board and the brick and use the original adaptor for it. So yesterday came the time where I opened it up, picked up a copy of the schematics and tried to understand what was going on. This annoyed me greatly as well as the fact that the lowest mod rate was still to fast for my applications. While the older versions have a fatter tone on guitar I was looking for a strong mid-range to high tone.

I kinda figured I'd be forced to do something like that in order to be able to use this thing since I haven't found any power supplies yet that have a 24v slot. Synth + EHX Small Stone & Deluxe Electric Mistress. 2. The Walkman was hot, and so was the new Deluxe Electric Mistress Flanger which joined the original Electric Mistress as part of the EHX lineup of effects pedals. by cortezthekiller » 18 Dec 2013, 17:57, Post A note on the trimpot: I only had a 10k trimmer at hand, which does work, but I´d suggest a 0,5k trimpot instead. Very rare. 2 sold. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. The EHX Electric Mistress Flanger/Filter Matrix. The Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Electric Mistress inspires the spirit of creation! Well, I’ve had and tried a few of these through the years.