adunit_id: 100000049, Hero chords by Sterling Knight. EADGBE. Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 3rd fret. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Sterling Knight - Hero Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. C I can't take your hand. Hero – Sterling Knight. chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. Hero Sterling Knight. G And tell you everything. }; there is a video lesson for this song. C Like a billboard sign. Hero. Intro Em C G D. Em I'm no superman. He starred in the film 17 Again as Mike O'Donnell's son. chords expert. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Report bad tab. Song "Hero" ukulele chords and tabs by Sterling Knight. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) It starts with “searching high and low, trying every row” so I just wanted to point out that that verse was not included, its the unplugged version so it doesnt have that verse, Sterling Knight (born March 5, 1989) is an American actor and singer. artist: "Sterling Knight", ", another Disney series. Author sammynicoleluff [a] 51. (function() { Learn how to play exactly like Sterling Knight. Hero Chords - Sterling Knight, Version (1). song: "Hero", 47,673 views, added to favorites 1,075 times. Knight played guest roles on Hannah Montana and Grey's Anatomy. Knight has played the role of Chad Dylan Cooper in the Disney Channel Original Series, Sonny With a Chance and is currently reprising this role in "So Random! UkuTabs.com 2012-2020, Part of the UkuWorld network, Some Rights Reserved. D You want to go (yeah) Em I can't read your mind. G And fly you anywhere. UkuWorld and its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed. Capo 1 Intro Bm D A G Bm I'm no superman D … He also appeared in the Disney Channel Original Movie, Starstruck. Try landscape mode instead of portrait. Key: Bm. })(); Learn how to play exactly like Sterling Knight. Knight began his career on stage in local productions. 1 contributor total, last edit on Mar 25, 2019. This is a great song it’s from one of my faivorite films from Disney channel so I’m pretty happy that i can now play this, This helped me a lot but I just wanted to point out that this song is missing a verse after the chorus. This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. Difficulty: novice. Free printable and easy chords for song by Sterling Knight - Hero Acoustic. Play Hero Chords using simple video lessons You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. How to play "Hero" Print. All songs by Sterling Knight. Switch orientation var opts = { Lyrics don't fit on one line? by 3LG0NZ4L0.