Play the same chords as per the verses to fade ie - Am Em x 2 F Em x 2. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. To play along to my CD I have my capo on 5 and play Am Em and F chords (or you can use barre chords and play Dm Am and Bb at the 5th position). Am Em x 2 etc with a few la la las thrown in! Outro. SLADE lyrics - "Coz I Luv You" All chords must be played as bar chords [Intro] Am (x8) [Verse 1] Dm (x8) Am (x8) I won't laugh at you when you boo-hoo-hoo coz I luv you … Intro = Em (8 downstrokes) Verse1 Am Em I won't laugh at you when you boo hoo hoo coz I luv you Am Em I can turn my back on the things you lack coz I luv you F Em I just like the things you do F Em Don't you change the things you do Verse 2 Am Em You … Free printable and easy chords for song by Lizzo - Cuz I Love You. [Refrain] Ab G F# F F# G I'm crying cause I love you, oh Ab G F# F F# G (Ya ya ya, ya ya, ya ya) The original song is hosted at www.azchords.com. All that's [Am] passed us by you only si..i..gh coz I [Em] love you [F] I just like the things you [Em] do [F] Don't you change the things you [Em] do. Dm Say you were tryna make me laugh G And nothing has to change today Am You didn’t mean to say "I love you" C Fmaj7 Cadd9 I love you and I don't … Cuz I Love You by Lizzo https://www.amchords.com/chords/6049517 Key: Ab Ab | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed [Refrain] Ab G Gb F Gb G I'm crying cause I love you, oh Ab G Gb F Gb G (Ya ya ya, ya ya, ya ya) Verse 1 Ab Never been in love before Ab G Gb What the fuck are fucking feelings yo? Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.