©2020 Yolla Media, LLC, All rights reserved. I try 2 b funny & I have a dog Goal 1 billion followers Curtis Lepore, best known for the video-sharing site Vine has been charged with raping a former girlfriend while she was asleep. A post shared by Curtis Lepore (@curtislepore) on Dec 19, 2019 at 12:53pm PST.

9.1M people like this. If you weren’t up-to-date on Vine news at the time, his once-girlfriend Jessi Smiles accused Curtis of raping her after they broke up and — although she didn’t give out many details at the time — Curtis admitted it on a recorded phone call. Curtis Lepore, best known for the video-sharing site Vine has been charged with raping a former girlfriend while she was asleep.

Lepore, who is originally from New York, shot to fame online after creating silly short videos and uploading them on Vine.

Why I distrusted men and cried after sex for years. According to Curtis, who, according to TMZ, has waived her anonymity, she was visited by Lepore which is when the alleged assault took place. You must be logged in to post a comment There's something's coming. The alleged assault took place last August, according to TMZ and happened when Lepore was being visited in Los Angeles by his ex, Jessi Smiles.
You don’t get to just decide what happened.

[])). Curtis Lepore’s assault allegedly happened when he was being visited in Los Angeles by his ex, Jessi Smiles. YouTubers Zoe Sugg & Alfie Deyes Apologize For “Insensitive” Jokes About Intimate Partner Violence, Selena Gomez Fans Think Justin Bieber’s Release Dates Are “Retaliation” For Speaking Out Against Scooter Braun, Why Gigi Hadid Probably *Won’t* Get Chosen For Harvey Weinstein’s Jury, Tana Mongeau & Jake Paul Say “It’s Okay To Get Divorced” After Announcing They’re “Taking A Break”, Steven Wetherbee Started Working With Lia Marie Johnson When She Was Underage. A person who was ASLEEP and sick. The alleged assault took place last August, according to TMZ.

This most recent back-and-forth comes after the Curtis Lepore rape allegations were back into public conversation during a feud between Trisha Paytas and Gabbie Hanna that brought up Gabbie and Jessi’s past and the fact that although the two women YouTubers were friends, Gabbie hung out with Curtis after Jessi’s rape accusations against Curtis were made public. Use of the web site constitutes acceptance of the Yolla Media Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Curtis Lepore is picking at old wounds after posting a public statement across his social media channels in which he tried to justify the events that lead to his felony assault conviction six years ago. Those are the last words I said to him, an exact quote, before I woke up to him having sex with me.

Curtis Lepore Vine Compilation! Smiles is one of the bigger stars on the site.

She had been filming a video for Vine during her visit but suffered a concussion during shooting. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Curtis Lepore, best known for the video-sharing site Vine has been charged with raping a former girlfriend while she was asleep.

[])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. Login. Imagine a place where your pet can be entertained, educated & socialized in a clean, safe & friendly enviroment.

228 Following. Do Gary Cohen, Ron Darling and Keith Hernandez have a home with Steve Cohen’s Mets? Please take a moment to read this statement. “Curtis Lepore, the man who raped me, put out a statement nearly [six] years later about the night it happened. Because that night is the reason I still can’t have sex when I’m feeling tired. +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!! Lepore, who has pleaded not guilty to the charge, has been released on $100,000 bail.

I know it’s super long, and I’m sorry – but I had a lot to say. This is my response,” she posted to Twitter along with three screenshots of a long text post she penned to Curtis and her fans and followers. Unprotected, unprovoked full on sex with a person who he was supposed to be looking out for.

The pair even invited other Vine users to join them on their first date last year, in Washington Square Park. The couple had met just a few weeks before on Vine but during her stay they had decided to end the relationship. Thank you!

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

But don’t you DARE, after doing what you did, put false sh*t out about that night.
pic.twitter.com/9y4neTrrJo, — Jessi Smiles (@jessismiles__) December 21, 2019. If you really like her look there, she goes right there I need.

A day after the alleged attack she wrote on Twitter "to be careful of who you trust". A person who didn’t have the chance to say ‘no.’,” she wrote. So, no. Required vaccinations to board or attend daycare: Rabies, Distemper/Parvo, Leptospirosis, Bordetella, Canine Influenza (H2N3/H2N8), a negative fecal test within the past year and a negative heartworm test for dogs over 1 year old. Hundreds saw the couple sharing their first kiss. Though Curtis started his statement saying it was “not an attempt to discredit or discard anyone’s feelings,” he goes into detail about the events that lead him to believe that having sex with his ex while she was asleep and had a concussion was okay.

Sex moans interrupt virtual Maryland school board meeting, Lawyers for R. Kelly say nobody jumped in to prevent jail beating of singer, Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar believe Trump is lying about COVID-19 diagnosis, NYC man gropes straphanger in subway: NYPD, Firefighters putting out blaze discovers apparent pot factory in building: officials. Welcome to Canine Discovery Center. Watch the best short videos of Curtis Lepore (@curtislepore). I wanted to make sure everyone on IG saw this.

“I told him ‘I feel so sick’ and he was comforting me. ‘Persistence, determination, hope’: Dog-walking doctor’s random Central Park meeting with old friend becomes a live-saver, 'She was a small little girl but she had a big heart’: Family mourns aspiring Brooklyn doctor killed in crash with postal truck, Some COVID hot spots in NYC are ‘not moving in the right direction’: Mayor de Blasio, Joe Douglas, Adam Gase divorce must happen for Jets GM to create ‘best culture in sports’, Actress Rhonda Fleming, Hollywood star of ‘40s and ‘50s, dies at 97, Queens nurse thrown from SUV and killed in fiery late-night wreck. Curtis Lepore is picking at old wounds after posting a public statement across his social media channels in which he tried to justify the events that lead to his felony assault conviction six years ago. This is my response.

The truth has consequences and the life I have endured after that night is proof of what the truth was… I am disgusted at how you justify it all in your head.”, Curtis Lepore, the man who raped me, put out a statement nearly 6 years later about the night it happened. Ice Cube says CNN and Chris Cuomo ‘can’t handle the truth’ after canceling interview amid Trump controversy, Cuomo opens movie theaters as coronavirus hot spots cool off but says he had to cancel a Brooklyn wedding with 10,000 guests, 'That was my only kid’: Mom mourns Brooklyn teen driver who died after being chased, fired upon just three blocks from home, Trump trashes Sen. Ben Sasse as ‘stupid and obnoxious’ in sign of GOP split as Democrats lead in polls, Homeless woman found dead on NYC subway with bloody nose and footprints across body: source, This offseason will be a bloodbath for MLB players, Duo breaks into Brooklyn apartment, pull gun on teen before raiding home of cash and jewels: police. You should stay with her. Curtis Lepore has pleaded not guilty to the charge and has been released on $100,000 bail. Lepore also took to social media following the charge, tweeting there were "2 sides to every story". This process is automatic.

We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. 1.4M Followers. She continued, “I don’t know what you’ve had to tell yourself over the past years to justify what you did.