The product is excellent, detection and the insights provided is top notch. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Ask a question about working or interviewing at CrowdStrike. I have been working at CrowdStrike full-time for less than a year. All reviews will have something in common, or too positive or complaint about management and culture. The only improvements I would make, would he to extend remote opportunities to more positions. If you were to leave CrowdStrike, what would be the reason? If your looking for a place to learn this is not it, but if your seasoned and youthful this is your job! I quickly realized working there was not sustainable for the long term if I wanted any work life balance. Read more about working at CrowdStrike. They work as a team. It%E2%80%99s great that you feel the culture is winning. Recommends. The office provided a lot of snacks and drinks. The others I knew who worked there all worked overtime. Remote work, quarterly bonuses, unlimited vacation time, flex schedule, health insurance, dental, vision, 401k, offsite trips, Fast paced, tight deadlines, management can be disorganized. 14 November 2019. Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company. Thanks for your comments! The work is challenging and exciting, the people are fun, the benefits are outstanding. The others I knew who worked there all worked overtime. See all Reviews See All . Its overall a great environment. made with in Vienna, Boston, Porto, Berlin. Its a somewhat large company so its easy to get lost. It's … 2 of those employees recommended the employer in their reviews. crowdstrike is fast moving and motivating. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled.Learn how to enable cookies. What was promoted in the interview ended up being far from the truth. Great communication, benefits, and leadership. The lower rating reflects the poor experience with responsiveness from their tech support and the distributing turnover of our Account Managers. As a result, they are growing very fast. The VP of Services has little background in IR and it shows. Both are true. The tools are solid and I have been fortunate to work for the best technical team in the business. The environment is great. I've been here for a little over a year and continue to feel challenged while still having a great work-life-balance all while loving my team and having fun. CrowdStrike ist die erste Cloud-native Endgeräteschutzplattform, die künstliche Intelligenz (KI), Analysen und Expertise zu einer einfachen Lösung vereint, die sich bei Tests zur Abwehr von Sicherheitsverletzungen bewährt hat. Communication travels across the hierarchy seamlessly. Winning culture and string mgt. CrowdStrike has become my home away from home. None At all it’s great. The company is growing fast so it lacks alot of process and metrics that you would find at other companies. Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on, Great product, Bright employees, Suspect management, Sr. Director, Security, Risk and Compliance, Great solution, poor culture and management, The analysts are the best in class.. not so much for the management, Fast-paced, fun culture - explosive growth means you do many jobs. That%E2%80%99s what we%E2%80%99re aiming for! CrowdStrike has an amazing product, vision and leadership team. The challenging part of the job has been the senior management. This causes great frustration as the analysts are not given IRs to work and there is a great deal of political BS on a daily basis. Approves of CEO. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. Not an employee friendly company. Employee Review. kununu offers you 4,351,344 authentic company reviews on personal experience, salary, company climate, and application processes for 956,978 companies. I'm so grateful … Nice people to work with. - Team friendly, Because of COVID-19 internship was virtual, missed out on key in person activities. Datacenter Logistics Coordinator (Remote). 2 employees rated this employer with an average of 4.9 points on a scale from 1 to 5. decisions moving forward, and management seems to really care about employee happiness. Cool company! CrowdStrike has been the best job I've ever had in my career. It's fun and a great product you can believe it, but I think it's a job best for single people who don't mind working all the time. Crazy smart people , growing fast but experiencing growing pains and management issues both from a scheduling and resourcing standpoint. CrowdStrike is a great place to work. What is the interview process like for a technical role? As a senior technical consultant, I feel like I have no real potential for career growth. I get to work completely remotely (which is major for my happiness), we get an unstructured vacation policy, stock options, etc. CrowdStrike has an amazing product, vision and leadership team. However, given their success and explosive growth it means as one person you end up with way too much work on your plate. If you show up, bring new ides, work hard, you will be rewarded. I have been working at CrowdStrike full-time for less than a year. You get to work with people who are the best in their fields. Enjoy the ability to work remotely, however, certain senior managers are very petty, spineless and downright vindictive. The sales culture is awful, outdated, and run by novices. That was a norm. Pros. Helpful (1) "Very good" 5.0 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Current Employee - Sales Manager in London, England. The leadership management does not stand by the employees. The company is probably experiencing some growing pains (we're hiring like mad) but everyone is earnest about trying to make the best org. I was thrilled to go to work for Crowdstrike. 172 CrowdStrike reviews. That was a norm. I quickly realized working there was not sustainable for the long term if I wanted any work life balance. We have been running the product for two years and we have 4 or 5 different Account Managers during that span. Many of the great talent have left. - Wonderful learning opportunity However, given their success and explosive growth it means as one person you end up with way too much work on your plate. Our community is ready to answer. 4 CrowdStrike Reviews by current and past employees about salary & benefits work culture skill development career growth job security work-life balance and more. Not applicable to my company. As a result, they are growing very fast. Leaderships provides the tools needed to excel. Everyone is so kind and welcoming when you're new. If you were in charge, what would you do to make CrowdStrike a better place to work? The leadership overall has no real experience in IR. Made a lot of connections, got to work directly with c-level executives, was always busy, hours were fair 9-5. Learn what worklife at Crowdstrike Holdings is really like by reading real anonymous reviews by current and former employees. - Great environment Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. How often do raises occur at CrowdStrike? A lot of companies talk about "wanting" their employees to have a life outside of work but I actually feel that here. 176 CrowdStrike reviews. Awesome company! Cons. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Former Intern - Sales Development Representative, Current Employee - Sales Development Representative. I'm very happy in all aspects and benefits of my current position. The managers were always checking in, I did not approve of any aspects in the company.