Dance the night away to one of these romantic tunes. STREAM NOWLooking at his marriage with Nicole Kidman, it certainly seems like Keith knows a thing or two about love. I think you should add more and give people a more variety then this. Send us a tip using our anonymous form. (N.Hemby, S.McAnally, K.Musgraves), D.Huff

Maren Morris, the Highwomen (of which Morris is a member), and Our Native Daughters all made powerful statements about womanhood. Best Country Songs For Wedding Receptions. Celebrate your special day with this song about another perfect wedding.

36 Best Pumpkin Farms to Visit This Autumn, 30 Best Fall Flowers and Plants for Your Yard, 10 Charming Country Products by Black-Owned Brands, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Katie Bowlby is the Deputy Managing Editor, Digital, at Country Living. Country music has the ability to give you all the feels. Top Country Songs 2019 is a chart with the most popular country music of 2019. The Outlaw Movement grew with artists such as Conway Twitty, The Charlie Daniels Band, Johnny Cash, and Willie Nelson. Be sure to have a handkerchief at the ready—there won't be a dry eye in the house when you dance to one of these heartfelt ballads. Country Living editors select each product featured.

Western swing was responsible for introducing the steel guitar into country music. © Copyright 2020 Rolling Stone, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. Real-life couple Shelton and Stefani made it to the top of the country charts with this love song. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Billboard. Dance Country Latin Rock K-Pop TOPICS Year In Music 2019 Pride Podcasts International All News Video VIDEO SERIES Billboard News Live Videos Quizzed How It … See Billboard's rankings of this year's most popular songs, albums, and artists. Although Vince sings, "Love sure is something no one can explain," he sure does a good job describing it in this number. A true cowboy and cowgirl duo will love grooving to this tune. Midland just wanted to cut loose and have some fun, while Runaway June aimed to reclaim independence. There won't be a dry eye in the house if you take the dance floor to this song that Thomas Rhett wrote about his wife, Lauren Akins. Country Living participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Cookie Settings Here they are! If you buy from a link, we may earn a commission. Warning: This romantic ballad might make your mascara run. As an Amazon Associate, we earn revenue from qualifying purchases.

It can make you laugh, inspire you, and bring you to tears, sometimes all in one song! Country Bump Line Dance by Darren Bailey @ 2019 WCLD - YouTube 17 Country Line Dance Songs for a Boot-Scootin' Good Time. Luke Combs, Chris Young, and Jason Hawk Harris provided tear-jerking songs about life and death. Required fields are marked *, I agree to the terms and conditions laid out in the Privacy Policy, 150 Best Country Songs For Your Wedding 2020. (A.Albert, M.W.Hardy, J.M.Schmidt), Florida Georgia Line Featuring Jason Derulo, J.Moi, T.Hubbard, B.Kelley, D.Garcia Well, look at the bright side: Even if the plans you made don't exactly work out, you can always play Miranda's divorce anthem!

Just as everyone adored the rock and roll stars in the mid-fifties, people adored country stars starting in the 1930s. The lyrics "On my own I'm only, half of what I could be, I can't do without you," will definitely bring some tears to your eyes during the dance. If there's one country couple's marriage to emulate, it's definitely Tim and Faith's!

(G.Strait, B.Strait, D.Dillon), J.Raymond, L.Rimes What later became known as the Grand Ol’ Opry started that year. This hit by Trisha (who knows a little something about romance after over a decade with Garth Brooks) tells the story about a young boy and girl falling in love—and might remind you of your own romance! The first line, "A woman is a mystery a man just can't understand," is a nice little reminder as you two begin your journey together. Another genre of country music is outlaw country, categorized by artists who called themselves as such. Sign up for our newsletter. (E.Church, J.Hyde, C.Daniels, B.Pinson), M.Knox Country songs are enjoyed by more people than ever before with mega-superstars such as Keith Urban, Brad Paisley, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Lady A, Florida Georgia Line, etc. Dan + Shay Speechless. Billboard is a subsidiary of Valence Media, LLC. The popular form of Country in the 1940s was western swing.

(C.R.Harrington, J.M.Schmidt, M.Walker), C.Ainlay, G.Strait
There are funny country songs that will put a smile on your face, patriotic country songs that will fill you with American pride, and, yes, sad country songs and even country breakup songs to get you through tough times.

Jennifer Aldrich was the editorial assistant for CountryLiving.com. Country music is well-loved throughout the generations which makes it the perfect genre for your wedding reception.

Country music has the ability to give you all the feels. (J.Frasure, T. Rosen, M.Ramsey, J.Osborne), D.Garcia, C.Underwood 1. This 1995 song by Krauss was also a hit for Keith Whitley (1988) and Ronan Keating (1999). in 2019 . The western films of the 1930s and 1940s brought singing cowboys such as Gene Autry and Roy Rogers. This sweet love song features Justin Bieber and lyrics like, "I'd spend ten thousand hours and ten thousand more/Oh, if that's what it takes to learn that sweet heart of yours.".

With the release of the movie “Urban Cowboy” in 1980, country music became popular again. Since then, country music diversified into different styles and sub-genres such as rockabilly, bluegrass, honky-tonk, country rock, and the latest version country-pop.

From defiant anthems by Maren Morris and Miranda Lambert to the mariachi-punk of Vandoliers and “Old Town Road”. More about us. i love all of these songs. Reminiscent of traditional vows, John's track includes the lyrics, "For better or worse, 'til death do us part.".

Country songs are enjoyed by more people than ever before with mega-superstars such as Keith Urban, Brad Paisley, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Lady A, Florida Georgia Line, etc. It can make you laugh, inspire you, and bring you to tears, sometimes all in one song! (T.Hubbard, B.Kelley, J.J.Desrouleaux, D.A.Garcia, J.Miller), C.Crowder, T.Hubbard Terms of Use Great list of 5 country dance songs. (S.McCreery, F.Rogers, A.Eshuis), D.Smyers, S.Hendricks Western swing is a combination of jazz, big band, and blues. Featuring some classic country songs … We’ve got you covered with your 5-hour long country party songs playlist ! Tori Kelly, "Nobody But You" by Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani, "When You Say Nothing At All" by Alison Krauss and Union Station, "10,000 Hours" by Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber, "It's Your Love" by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, "Must Be Doin' Somethin' Right" by Billy Currington, "She's in Love With the Boy" by Trisha Yearwood, "Darlin' Companion" by Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash, "Born to Give My Love to You" by Martina McBride. (B.Rexha, T.Hubbard, J.Miller, D.A.Garcia), F.Rogers, D.Wells, A.Eshuis in 2018. With the beginning of radio broadcast in the 1930s, anyone with a radio was exposed to the country genre. We want to hear from you! Luckily, country music has plenty of first dance-worthy songs from which to choose. (A.Hambrick, K.Archer, P.Good), Radio Airplay + Sales Data + Streaming Data = HOT COUNTRY SONGS. There are even some country duets by real-life loves Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton, Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, and Chris and Morgane Stapleton. (D.Smyers, S.Mooney, N.Galyon, J.Reynolds), D.Huff Let me know what you think and if you have anything you want to add to the list just leave me a comment!
© 2003-2020 My Wedding Songs All Rights Reserved.