[Verse 1] You ain't from my planet, we don't speak the same language Shit, I don't recognize these faces

We ain't on the same shit, no way Okay, why you always hatin'?

In a spaceship, shit is spacious

You ain't from my planet, we don't speak the same language [Bridge 2] It happened for the first time that Elvis Presley's song was allowed to be remixed, but the group's name had to be changed to "JXL" because Presley's estate did …

Satisfy me baby, Baby close your eyes and listen to the music This song was used in the remake of the film "Ocean's Eleven" in 2001. They ain't on my wave but they wavin’ Satisfy me. We ain't on the same shit, no way [Chorus] Made it way above the top, now I'm in the spaceship Started in the basement

Conversation Pt. It happened for the first time that Elvis Presley's song was allowed to be remixed, but the group's name had to be changed to "JXL" because Presley's estate did not like the drug reference. [Chorus] Said it's your money if you make it This song was used in the remake of the film "Ocean's Eleven" in 2001. In the spaceship, shit is spacious Mac finds himself dropping braggadocious knowledge on his fans by reminding everyone he’s on another plane of existence. Mac Davis wrote the original version for, The A-side of this single was another song from the film "Live A Little, Love A Little", called. All this aggravation ain't satisfactionin' me This is an occasion, ain't it? A spacey saxophone sample plays peacefully over the resplendent instrumental created by the diamond producer Cardo in collaboration with Yung Exclusive – a producers collaboration that much outstanding when looking at their previous hits, like heavy hitting “goosebumps” or “THat Part”. I'm feelin' good and they hate it Started in the basement

Yeah, where you from, who you came with? I'm feelin' good and they hate it

A little less fight and a little more spark Now they wanna give a couple statements Pocket full of aces Yeah, it ain't your money 'til you make it Swear your life is basic Come along with me and put your mind at ease, Come on baby I'm tired of talkin' Yeah, it ain't your money 'til you make it

Otherwise, it's just a conversation 1 Lyrics: We ain't on the same shit, no way / You ain't from my planet, we don't speak the same language / This is an occasion, ain't it? Yeah, where you from, who you came with? Yeah, where you from, who you came with? Everybody famous, everybody wild, everybody dangerous Get a couple dollars, now they act as strangers

You missin' every single shot that you ain't takin' Made it way above the top, now I'm in the spaceship Junkie XL made a very successful remix of this track in 2002. Hey kid, you could use a little bit of your imagination Come on, come on

Grab your coat and let's start walkin'

All my homies wit' me, gettin' busy, no vacations Shit, I don't recognize these faces Just close your mouth and open up your heart and baby satisfy me My head up in the clouds but my feet be on the pavement This song was written for Elvis Presley's 1968 film "Live A Little, Love A Little".

A little more bite and a little less bark Yeah, I just feel amazin' In the spaceship, shit is spacious. [Bridge 1] This is an occasion, ain't it? Oh my God, Ronny The devil hit my phone, he wanna talk But I'm not really up for conversations I can have my cake and eat it, too Stop it, boy, you runnin' through your savings Junkie XL made a very successful remix of this track in 2002. That ain't entertainment, yeah Girl it's gettin' late, gettin' upset waitin' around, A little less conversation, a little more action please Shit, I don't recognize these faces This is an occasion, ain't it? Otherwise, it's just a conversation The Pittsburgh representer sounds mature and assured of his success and the lessons that he’s learned, which makes this vibe of a conversation a perfect single.

Come on, come on

All this aggravation ain't satisfactionin' me

When you really 'bout it, you don't say shit 1” is the 9th track off Mac Miller’s fifth and the last studio album “Swimming”, released on 3rd August 2018. 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS. I'm feelin' good and they hate it Dig to the summer breeze

Conversations in the Dark Lyrics: Talk, let's have conversations in the dark / World is sleeping, I'm awake with you, with you / Watch movies that … “Conversation Pt. Copyright: Writer(s): Mac Davis, William Strange Lyrics Terms of Use, A little less conversation, a little more action please A little less fight and a little more spark You ain't from my planet, we don't speak the same language

It could do you right, improve a life you busy wastin' Come on, come on Lyrics to 'A Little Less Conversation' by Elvis Presley: A little less conversation, a little more action please All this aggravation ain't satisfactionin' me A little more bite and a little less bark A little less fight and a little more spark Close your mouth and open up your heart and baby satisfy me Don't procrastinate, don't articulate

[Chorus] A little more bite and a little less bark Recorded by Rayvon "Ray Dallas" LaPointe @ Legacy Music Group, Dallas, TX, You missin' every single shot that you ain't takin', Take over my city, yeah, that's really home invasions, Stop it, boy, you runnin' through your savings, My head up in the clouds but my feet be on the pavement. All you do is sit around the house, you gettin' faded

Close your mouth and open up your heart and baby satisfy me We ain't on the same shit, no way It's a groovy night and I can show you how to use it Started in the basement Lacin' up my sneakers, I be runnin' out of patience Take over my city, yeah, that's really home invasions Otherwise, it's just a conversation

[Verse 2] Made it way above the top, now I'm in the spaceship Lyrics to 'Conversations' by Juice WRLD. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved.