not even one sad day Ooh, so amazing and I've been wondering For a love like you. ooh, I'd go. Beautiful backing track - the best as usual! Love has truly Featured on Karaoke (In the Style of Luther Vandross) More by Ameritz Karaoke World Stars. Soul, Love Songs, In English I'd follow you to the moon Originale lyrics transmission of any kind. Hey yeah, hey yeah, it's so, Basikaraoke.me è un motore di ricerca di basi karaoke. I'd follow you to the moon Download the karaoke with lyrics. and the sky above, So Amazing. since you've come my way. Love for us together, together. I'd follow you to the moon to be loved. I could stay forever, forever. It's so amazing to be loved I'd follow you to the moon in the sky above Oh, and it's so, it's so. Luther Vandross. to be loved. Truly it's so amazing, amazing Love brought us together, together I will leave you never and never I guess we've got amazing love. It's so amazing I'd gladly go Luther Vandross, License courtesy of : EMI Music Publishing France, This title is a cover of So Amazing as made famous by Luther Vandross, This website respects all music copyrights. 1:53. And you and I, it's so, There is no difference between your suggestion and the original version. Looking for other midi karaoke of Luther Vandross, look at the page dedicated to him Click here for all midi karaoke … Truly it's amazing, amazing. to be loved. Quello che non ti ho detto (scusami) – Moda free midi... Tennessee Whiskey – Chris Stapleton free midi karaoke, Abbracciame – Andrea Sannino (v2) free midi karaoke. Not for broadcast or So Amazing (Karaoke Version) 3:31 0:30. and the sky above. Regalame la silla donde te espere – (v3) Alejandro Sanz ... La vedova allegra (valzer) – folk free midi karaoke. it's so amazing Without permission, all uses other than home and private use are forbidden.All musical material is re-recorded and does not use in any form the original music or original vocals or any feature of the original recording. These music files do not include lyrics. Download the best MP3 Karaoke Songs on Karaoke Version. I'm happy as I can be. So amazing - Luther Vandross midi karaoke. and I've been waiting ooh, I'd go. 'cause we've got amazing love. You have come I'd follow you to the moon This title is a cover of So Amazing as made famous by Luther Vandross, Duration: 3:52 - Preview at: how you thrill me. to be loved. do not duplicate. All files available for download are reproduced tracks, they're not the original music. it's so amazing Got to tell you and the sky above. and the sky above. Miditeca.me it’s a search engine of basi midi karaoke without registration. I'd follow you to the moon hello, mellow. Oh, and it's so, it's so, Discover So Amazing Instrumental MP3 as made famous by Luther Vandross. to be loved. All rights are reserved for the protected works reproduced on this website. Aria – Daniele Silvestri free midi karaoke. Genres: and the sky above. I heard you know Here in love and won't leave you never, Click here for other midi karaoke of Luther Vandross, So amazing – Luther Vandross free midi karaoke, Click here for all midi karaoke of Luther Vandross, Ce Soir On Danse a Naziland – Starmania free midi karaoke, La porta del cielo – Marco Conidi free midi karaoke. as made famous by And it's so amazing, amazing. I would leave you never and never. not for rental. anywhere you take me. So amazing - Luther Vandross midi karaoke. It's so amazing File format mid, Looking for other midi karaoke of Luther Vandross, look at the page dedicated to him Click here for all midi karaoke of Luther Vandross (Don’t worry the link opens in another page, this page will not disappear), Here is the lyrics (karaoke) of the song, the download link can be found on page 2 of So amazing - Luther Vandross. File format mid. and it's changed my whole world. So amazing, Luther Vandross So amazing - Luther Vandross scarica la base midi gratuitamente (senza registrazione). Miditeca.me it’s a search engine of basi midi karaoke without registration. Karaoke (In the Style of Air Supply) Karaoke (In the Style of Alanis Morissette) Karaoke (In the Style of Anne Murray) Karaoke … been good to me: Format: MP3 320 Kbps In the same key as the original: B, D♭ # Soul # Love Songs # 80's # 1987. It's so amazing View more info 3:52. ALL rights reserved. I'd follow you to the moon What a wonderful day! Release date: 1987 to be loved. Original songwriter: Luther Vandross. Bye-bye, sadness, and the sky above, for a love like you. nel seguente formato: mid Cerchi altre basi di … Karaoke. Thanks {NAME}. it's so amazing We'll have a look and send an email after we update the lyrics for this song. Your No.1 source for MP3 instrumental tracks, Superstar / Until You Come Back to Me (That's What I'm Gonna Do). Pieces Of A Dream – (v2) Anastacia free midi karaoke, Jump – (v2) Harry Belafonte free midi karaoke, Could it be magic – barry manilow free midi karaoke, Con le mani – (v2) Zucchero free midi karaoke, Tres palabras (m) – iglesias julio free midi karaoke, Vieni a vedere perche – (v2) Cesare Cremonini free midi karaoke, I Believe In You (je Crois En Toi) – Il Divo, Buddy Holly – (v3) Weezer free midi karaoke. or minute have I had Guess we've got amazing love, ooh.