Enables clubs and referees to administer their day to day activities. "ROSIE HELPS WEST HAM REACH WEMBLEYRosie played her part in an emotional Women's FA Cup Semi-Final where her team beat Reading on penalties. ", "@clrafferty1 You're in ZOO's Hot 101 issue! That set up an historic first FA Cup Final for West Ham Women, where they took on Manchester City at Wembley Stadium. She made over 100 appearances as a left back or left winger for Chelsea in the FA WSL and also spent time at Millwall Lionesses and West Ham United. 14 notes. It’s something you can only dream of! But, erm…damp. [9], Rafferty left Chelsea Ladies at the end of the 2017–18 season. #im having a lot of feelings about her face #fglkjgjkjh #claire rafferty. Her sister Mollie – who is currently at FA Women’s National side Gillingham Ladies – has been a constant source of support, too, both on and off the field. She’s certainly more organised than I am!”. ", "England 1–0 Canada: Cyprus Cup final match report", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Claire_Rafferty&oldid=978428925, England women's international footballers, Olympic women's footballers of Great Britain, Pages using national squad without sport or team link, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, * Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 28 May 2019, This page was last edited on 14 September 2020, at 21:20.
She spotted my talent at 15 and championed my cause.”. Claire Rafferty liked my tweet. claire rafferty could punch me in the face and i’d probably thank her, Source @chelseafcw Instagram - 8 Dec 2019. Rosie managed to feature for the Hammers on the hallowed turf and despite a defeat it was an amazing achievement and unforgettable experience. Claire Lauren Rafferty (born 11 January 1989) is an English pundit and retired professional footballer. After overcoming this for the third time Rafferty was recalled to the England squad in late 2014 for the friendly against Germany at Wembley Stadium. Former twins Mollie and Rosie, both played football together at Tottenham Hotspur and Brighton & Hove Albion Ladies before signing for separate clubs in 2018. 1,779 Likes, 18 Comments - Claire Rafferty (@clraff) on Instagram: “Happy Birthday @rosiekmita @molliekmita love you both ️ ️ (picture 6 onwards... ) #twins…” The Best of Matthijs de Ligt's First Juventus Season | Incredible Tackles, Goals & Defending! She completed the 2018/19 season in the FA Women's Super League, the top tier in the UK. [16] Rafferty made her first England appearance in two and a half years in March 2015 as England won the Cyprus Cup. [10][11] She retired at the end of the 2018–19 season. Chelsea Commercial Director, Chris Townsend OBE commented on Rafferty's "extensive experience in elite-level sport combined with her business and analytical skills accumulated working at an investment bank" which made her an important asset to the club. 15.2k Followers, 999 Following, 204 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Rosie Kmita (@rosiekmita) Playing as a dynamic winger, she had spells as Captain for the East London side in 17/18. [13] She had been called into the U19 squad at the age of 15. “It was eye-opening to speak at the awards,” adds Kmita. West Ham Women’s Claire Rafferty take on 90min’s Hainsey to see who can recreate Rosie Kmita’s goal the best. It was nice to come out my comfort zone and have new conversations. No, she scored a goal in the right net! This is something we have never done before and helped us address a whole new audience. [6], In August 2011 Rafferty suffered another ACL injury. [4] After recovering from an anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injury,[4] she signed for Chelsea Ladies in 2007[5] and became a regular on the left of midfield. Contact Mollie and Rosie Kmita’s agent: info@ttmanagement.co.uk, Represents some of the UK’s best known sportspeople and sports broadcasters. "[15], Rafferty's international career has been plagued with injury having ruptured her ACL three times, most recently in 2013. But all that’s changing. Jordan and Raff praising Viv at half time of the GERSWE game ❤️. [24], She studied economics at Loughborough University, and graduated in 2011. “To have the UEFA Women’s EURO in England in 2021, and to be able to watch all this season’s WSL games on The FA Player, is fantastic. Almost everyone else in the squad had come through a big academy, like Chelsea or Arsenal.
Outside of football, the twins are big music fans, although they themselves have admitted to being terrible singers and not the best dancers but they can apparently ‘drop some bars’! She represented England since Under-15s level, making her senior debut against Austria in March 2010. Well, not an official one, but my personal one to South Africa. To make up for my lack of i. Claire Rafferty joins Pro:Direct Academy as the first ever girls ambassador. In May 2019, we introduced the second phase of our ‘Bringing Opportunities To Communities’ programme. #there just wasn't enough raff on my dash. It’s unbelievable. “We know there is much more to be done to ensure the game better reflects wider society.