Maybe it's sustainable, but seeing as he has a tendency to get banged up, too, I'll give the edge to Judge. Ano ang Imahinasyong guhit na naghahati sa daigdig sa magkaibang araw? The offensive production in the outfield needs to continue to be a highlight for the Rockies.  •  On the bright side, Dahl has been posting about his offseason progress on social media beginning in November and is feeling good about a healthy 2020 campaign. All Rights Reserved. That’s where Desmond could see his role this year, as well as being a self-described “culture-changer” because of his experience and leadership. © Copyright 2010-2020 FantasyPros.com The Book: Playing the Percentages in Baseball. us. 15 on Purple Row’s PuRP list. Joey Gallo may have improved his expected batting line in 2019 ... or he may not have. Another young prospect is 25-year-old Yonathan Daza, who Ping-Ponged back and forth between Triple-A and the 40-man roster in 2019. “He’s feeling better than he did (Friday),” the Rockies’ skipper explained about Blackman. Become a Stathead & surf this site ad-free. He was in the zone in June, winning the NL Player of the Month, leading the majors with a .412 average, an OPS of 1.276, a .875 slugging percentage, and 30 runs scored in 22 games. Position: Outfielder Bats: Left • Throws: Left 6-3, 221lb (190cm, 100kg) . Stat Years. Disclosures. You know how I said upside is paramount within this stretch of the rankings? Charlie Blackmon is a center fielder for the Colorado Charlie Blackmon page at the Bullpen Wiki. Colorado Rockies transferred CF Charlie Blackmon from the 15-day disabled list to the 60-day disabled list. Wiki User Answered . Injury risk should be factored into the cost for Tommy Pham as well, especially since he'll be 32 next year, but the fact he's been a 20-steal guy two of the past three years could be justification to move him up a few spots in traditional 5x5 leagues. “I’d rather have that than the other way,” the Rockies manager said of Rodgers, who was called up from Triple-A Albuquerque during the club’s East Coast swing and made his home debut Friday night. But even though he got back to the 30-homer threshold in 2019, it's now three years of his power not quite being at the level he showed during his 2016 MVP season. Eddie Rosario's power production in 2019 went a little beyond what we're used to seeing from him, leading to a second-half correction, but on the other hand, he's usually a better source of batting average given how little he strikes out. Despite having the least amount of big league experience, Sam Hilliard is also vying for playing time in the left-field platoon. Orioles RHP David Hess (1-6, 6.75 ERA) at Rockies RHP German Marquez (5-2, 3.38) Eventually, perhaps after the World Series, I expect that the trio of Dick Monfort, Jeff Bridich and Bud Black will take our questions. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies. Weeks, 26, then spent the offseason playing in the Dominican Winter League. Hopefully there will be no cucarachas mentality needed this year, but maybe Daza can come up with something associated with winning. Ano ang pinakamaliit na kontinente sa mundo? Current Status. Does Jerry Seinfeld have Parkinson's disease? (The same article also breaks down the four impressive homers from 2019, and Hilliard remembers each one in vivid detail, which is very fun to read.). All images are property the copyright holder and are displayed here for informational purposes only. The more realistic expectation, though, is that he's a speedier Max Muncy. Move him down a round, from the first to the second, and you'll make out nicely.