Disappointing.

Gudluck baby. travis, you have right to listen your hearth, you are the best and moore things with maya i love you. On the finale of Catching Kelce, there were four women left on the show – Veronica Harwood, Lauren Schwab, Avery Schlereth and Maya Benberry. Travis’ choice to pick Maya was quite the controversial one and while they were together for a while, fans of the series have wondered since the finale if they truly had remained together. There is only a hand full of girls left still competing to win NFL star, Travis Kelce, and **** Maya is one of them.

It's Game day baby!!

It’s not going to work with Maya. On Twitter, Maya noted that she had an amazing relationship with Travis and reiterated that they are friends for life despite the split. She and Avery were my picks from the get go. Maya has said that she did not like how the show edited her and she received a great deal of backlash on social media, including a lot of racist commentary. She also has a couple of tattoos. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Maya Benberry is the lovely Kentucky native still standing on E!’s reality Catching Kelce. Heading into the debut of Catching Kelce, Kansas City Chiefs pro football player Travis Kelce said that he was still with his pick and that they were very happy together. #87 #chiefskingdom pic.twitter.com/WDLufuohAv. Maya’s ‘Team Kentucky’ profile card from Catching Kelce on E! Travis’s brother suggested Maya. The southern belle was actually born in Germany but raised in Kentucky. Taping wrapped on the show in April just before he reported to the Kansas City Chiefs for offseason workouts. Maya currently lives in Los Angeles so distance could be a challenge in this fledgling relationship, but it appears that as of today the two are still together. As a pro football star and an eligible bachelor, Kelce is quite the catch himself.
Why? The southern belle was actually born in Germany … Maya Benberry “Catches” Travis Kelce 16 November 2016 by Christine Lo in Reality Situations Catching Kelce - 8 Comments Tonight we had yet another shocking election result as 27-year-old NFL Bachelor Travis Kelce took his finalists to Fantasy Suites and narrowed his team of … The decision shocked fans who saw Maya as the longshot, but once again producers at E! What does the Catching Kelce star himself have to say about the split? https://www.bet.com/celebrities/news/2017/05/25/travis-kelce.html I only just watched the finale last nite in my location and I was so upset at his choice. Travis Kelce and Kayla Nicole's Relationship Timeline. Do Lillian Vilchez and Tom Wilson stay married. You can check out Maya Benberry on Twitter here. Travis Kelce picked Maya Benberry to be his girlfriend in the season finale of Catching Kelce.

well said!

Jax Taylor and Brittany Cartwright get engaged! I have been attracted to women like that my entire life, and those relationships didn’t work because of that. Benberry, on her statement, said, "I made an announcement that Travis and I broke up, which we did." “Travis, f–k you!
Despite all of that, heading into the finale, the couple was said to still be happy and together. But Maya was understandably thrilled with Travis final choice, “I just feel like the luckiest girl in the world,” Maya proclaimed. Network show Catching Kelce, but now it has been confirmed that the two have split. Pick Maya over Avery and Veronica – who does that ? Travis is currently training for the Football season in Kansas City. used their ninja editing artistry to convince us that Travis #1 Draft pick was not even in the running. Learn how your comment data is processed. I don’t want that anymore.