[1], "Adore" is the second collaboration between Cashmere Cat and Grande, the first being the song "Be My Baby", from Grande's second studio album, My Everything (2014).

My, my, my, ma-ma, my, my

Don't pretend you're just a friend, boy

You got me screaming

if you read and ignore you will have very bad luck! Need help? My, my, my, ma-ma, my, my
It's you and I, we'll be alright When you catch your breath Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? I'll give you everything

[Verse 1] Real talk, why has this not been featured on every single radio station on earth?

My, my, my, ma-ma, my, my It appears on his forthcoming debut …

For me, it's just you all the time As Cashmere Cat, Norwegian producer Magnus August Høiberg officially released lead single Adore on March 3 2015. Boy, so what's been on your mind? Just don't pretend you're just a friend, boy They should make a album together. Ariana Grande) by CASHMERE CAT published on 2015-03-03T05:07:00Z. This is freaky! You don't owe me anything
Put this on 15 other songs in 5 minutes!When u are done press the space bar ur crushes name will appear! Don't pretend (Don't pretend) you're just a friend

My, my, my, ma-ma, my, my

I'll give you everything

[Chorus] 😍😍😍, shit's 3 years old still fresh as yesterday. You will be missed on the nearest Friday by ur crush! We don't need to go nowhere tonight It was written and produced by Cashmere along with Benny Blanco and Lido, and co-written by Ammar Malik, Jeremih Felton, Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds and Darryl Simmons.

Im in love withs this song!!! My, my, my, my, my

this song has been stuck in my head all day!!!! It features Grande’s silky R&B-inspired vocals over a synth-heavy beat, and focuses primarily on love in its giddy, newfound stage.

"Love, are you real?" <3 cc, Amazing song!!!!

Don't pretend you're just a friend

Just don't pretend you're just a friend

We don't need to go nowhere tonight And then I'm like, "Oh, yeah, yeah"

And then I'm like, "Oh, yeah yeah" After that

"[5], Commercially, the song peaked at number 93 on the US Billboard Hot 100, becoming Cashmere Cat's first appearance on that chart.

I'll give you everything Went back to the wild love album and confirmed this is still the better version, Ariana's Vocals got me screaming mama mama. 'Cause you're what I adore, babe Lets be real.

[Bridge] It was written and produced by Cashmere along with Benny Blanco and Lido, and co-written by Ammar Malik, Jeremih Felton, Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds and Darryl Simmons. https://twitter.com/CASHMERECAT/status/572806073502990336. 2020-08-22T02:08:54Z Comment by User 335087736. My, my, my, ma-ma, my, my

Ariana Grande – Adore", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Adore_(Cashmere_Cat_song)&oldid=977786023, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 10 September 2020, at 23:57.

[2][3] The song features a heavy dose of breathy, falsetto vocals, atmospheric elements, subtle dance beats and punches of clattering percussion, and a vocal interpolation of Johnny Gill's classic R&B hit "My, My, My". So when you're ready, baby

[Verse 2]

lil snippet of my new song with ari on itunes now!

You got me screaming

And then I'm like, "Oh, yeah, yeah" And then I'm like, "Oh, your love" You look at me and say You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud, lil snippet of my new song with ari "Adore" was digitally released on March 3, 2015 by Friends Keep Secrets and Interscope Records. Please download one of our supported browsers. My, my, my, my, my And then I'm like, "Oh, your love"

Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. Amazing.

You got me screaming [4], USA Today ranked the song as one of the 50 best in 2015, writing, "Grande’s towering vocals have never sounded better than on this offbeat R&B track.

Ariana Grande), Users who reposted Adore (feat. smarturl.it/CCAdore My, my, my, ma-ma, my, my

It's you and I, we'll be alright So when you're ready, baby You, you're finer than some wine 'Cause you're what I adore, babe

'Cause you're what I adore, babe. Don’t read this! You got me screaming

Ariana Grande), More tracks like Adore (feat. Adore was debuted live on February 25 2015, during Cashmere Cat’s support DJ set on the first leg of Ariana Grande’s Honeymoon tour. It appears on his forthcoming debut album, which will follow 2014 EP Wedding Bells. [6], "Adore (feat. And then I'm like, "Oh, your love"

Ariana Grande) – Single by Cashmere Cat", "Cashmere Cat Debuts New Ariana Grande Song During Honeymoon Tour Kickoff". My, my, my, my, my "Ariana Grande's New Song With Cashmere Cat Will Have You Screaming 'My My Myyyyy My My My My! smarturl.it/CCAdore <3 cc Genre Electronic Comment by camilyas vlogs. 'Cause here, we get to take our time Ariana Grande), Playlists containing Adore (feat.

You got me screaming

[Pre-Chorus] [Pre-Chorus] As Cashmere Cat, Norwegian producer Magnus August Høiberg officially released lead single Adore on March 3 2015. You got me screaming

"Adore" was digitally released on March 3, 2015 by Friends Keep Secrets and Interscope Records. on itunes now! Ariana grande and billie eilish own my heart 🌙🖤, Users who like Adore (feat.

[Chorus] I'll give you everything

"Adore" is a song recorded by Norwegian DJ and record producer Cashmere Cat, featuring vocals by American singer Ariana Grande.

[3], The song was first presented on Grande's The Honeymoon Tour where Cashmere Cat performed the song with Grande during his opening act.

You don't owe me anything [Chorus]

"Adore" is a song recorded by Norwegian DJ and record producer Cashmere Cat, featuring vocals by American singer Ariana Grande.

"Watch Ariana Grande & Cashmere Cat Perform 'Adore, Ultratop.be – Cashmere Cat feat. Ariana Grande). Adore (feat.