Go directly to shout page. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. These recordings are from the only studio session outside of Australia while Mark Evans was in the band. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! The band was, together with The Hives, one of the most important Swedish bands in the garage rock revival and one of the most influential rock ba… more », Sheet Music  amzn_assoc_default_search_category = ""; 4. Come on baby, be a good dog and help the blind And you're getting up and leaving, you think I'm gonna drown Carry me home Think you know music? 1. Carry me home. amzn_assoc_height = "auto"; In order to have the best experience, please upgrade to a more modern browser. Cheap bums and blondes and barmaids on a midnight drift

The song's lyrics, ereily, also mimics the the night in question in which the singer, Bon Scott, died, which may have contributed to it's limited release. But you want more and it's half past four and they want to close the joint amzn_assoc_default_search_key = ""; The bartender's working on a late night shift Refrain Carry me home, carry me home. I'm bleary eyed and you're waiting for the sunshine to come and kill me

Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! And your back's been breaking and I'd hate to spoil the show An American hardcore band from Chicago, IL, from the 1990s. 3. 2. An American rock band from Las Vegas, Nevada, formed in 2001. I don't know what it is you're trying to prove It is available, however, on many bootlegs. Carry me home A Uruguayan rock band from the early 1970s. Won't you carry me home? 3. O J Song Name: Carry Me Album: Against The Grain Webpage: http://www.stampeders.com

My arms and legs are aching and my head's about to blow Carry me home, carry me home Carry me home, carry me home Carry me home. Carry Me Home is a song by Australian hard rock band AC/DC. Internet Explorer is no longer supported on Last.fm. amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "funehelp-21"; Won't you carry me home? An American rock band from Las Vegas, Nevada, formed in 2001. 2.

019568-2; CD). STANDS4 LLC, 2020.

2. An American rock band from Las Vegas, Nevada, formed in 2001. 4. CHORUS: Time, ferry me down the river, Friends carry me safely over Life, tend me on my journey Love call me home.

An Ame….

amzn_assoc_theme = "light"; "Carry Me Home Lyrics." Well it should be you but it's me who can hardly move A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. The track Carry Me Home has been included on the 2009 Backtracks box set, but before then it was only available on the 'Dog Eat Dog' single, this classifing it as a rare track to many fans before that release. Genres: Hard Rock, Rock. 2. Carry Me Home Lyrics: Midnight strikes, where is my prince? Don't let me lie here in all this beer A British punk rock band from the 1970s.

1. The Killers is an American rock band from Las Vegas, Nevada, formed in 2001. Lyrics.com. End of day softly falling into night. . A British punk rock band from the 1970s. You drank all your booze and half of mine Dregen and Eriksson had been roadies for Entombed, while Håkansson was a childhood friend of Andersson's. The song was later used as the backdrop for the official trailer for the final season of the Netflix series Longmire We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. https://acdc.fandom.com/wiki/Carry_Me_Home?oldid=3600. 3. You ain't no lady but you've sure got taste in men But I've just spent next week's wages and I'm right out of coin Don't matter, while I'm down here I might as well try and find the fucking door Just like the man who threw me on the floor 17 Oct. 2020. 1.

Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.

4. I'm sinking whiskey and you're sipping fine wine O Jesus, carry me home. The Hellacopters were initially conceived as a side project for Andersson and Dregen, but it eventually became the main songwriting and performance vehicle for Andersson. Oh, won't you carry me home? FAVORITE A Uruguayan rock band from the early 1970s. O Jesus, carry me home. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. amzn_assoc_ad_type = "responsive_search_widget"; Start the wiki, Let me out,Don’t tell me everything,Started out like any other day,Must have gave the wrong impression,Don’t you understand where I…. But I've been told by friends of mine you're someone I can trust Web. An American hardcore band from Chicago, IL, from the 1990s. 2. (chorus) When I'm weary and cannot swim Friends carry me over Open your arms and take me in Love call me home. amzn_assoc_bg_color = "FFFFFF"; There is an answer, some day we will know, Poetry - Eulogy - Books - Flowers - Sympathy - Gifts - Music, It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday - Boyz II Men, Over The Rainbow / What A Wonderful World, You're The First My Last My Everything - Barry White, Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me - Ray Price, Death Is Not The End - Nick Cave and Kylie Minogue, I'll Fly Away - Alison Krauss & Gillian Welch, Just A Closer Walk With Thee - Jimmie Rodgers, Just A Closer Walk With Thee - Patsy Cline, Knockin' On Heavens Door - Dolly Parton and Ladysmith Black Mambazo, Peace In The Valley - Tennessee Ernie Ford, The Highwayman - Jimmy Webb & Paddy McAloon, The Highwayman - Willie Nelson, Kris Kristofferson, Waylon Jennings and Johnny Cash, When I Get Where I'm Going - Brad Paisley & (Feat) Dolly Parton, Your Long Journey - Robert Plant & Alison Krauss, Dancing With The Angels - Monk and Neagle, Gospel, Spiritual & Christian Funeral Music, Just A Closer Walk With Thee - Five Blind Boys of Alabama, Just A Closer Walk With Thee - Hazel Miller and Charles Suggs, Life Is like A Mountain Railroad - The Oak Ridge Boys, Precious Memories - Crimson River and Cross Road Quartets, Softly And Tenderly Jesus Is Calling - Cynthia Clawson, Swing Low Sweet Chariot - Gospel Hummingbirds, Swing Low Sweet Chariot - Kathleen Battle and The Boys Choir of Harlem, Swing Low Sweet Chariot - Robert Shaw Festival Singers, When They Ring The Golden Bells - Hee Haw Gospel Quartet, Where Could I Go But To the Lord - Elvis Presley, You've Got A Friend / Precious Lord Take My Hand - Aretha Franklin, All Things Must Pass - George Harrison Video, Carry Me (Like A Fire In Your Heart) - Chris De Burgh, Goodbye England's Rose - Elton John - Video, Somewhere Out There - Linda Ronstadt & James Ingram, When I'm Dead And Gone - Fury In The Slaughterhouse, When I'm Dead And Gone - McGuinness Flint, Who Wants To Live Forever - Sarah Brightman, You've Got A Friend - Carole King - Celine Dion - Gloria Estefan - Shania Twain, My Legs Are Weak - Soft Rock / Soul / Blues. An American hardcore ba…, There are at least five artists named The Killers: 1. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page.

Test your MusicIQ here! A Uruguayan rock band from the early 1970s.

An American band from Cleveland, Ohio, from the 1980s. Like a truck, pick me up

"Carry Me Home" is a 2015 song by American folk-pop duo the Sweeplings. And I've got my reputation lying on the line Released 2 December 2002 on Polar (catalog no. / Lost my comfort, more time to think / Broken and bruised, tell me what I am / Feel so unused, help me … 5. amzn_assoc_region = "GB";

Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; There are at least five artists named The Killers: 1. Carry Me Home is a song by Australian hard rock band AC/DC.

Carry me home The Hellacopters were a Swedish garage rock band that was formed in 1994 by Nicke Andersson (vocals and guitar), Dregen (guitar), Kenny Håkansson (bass) and Robert Eriksson (drums).

And have you got a plastic bag 'cause I'm gonna be sick O Jesus, carry me home. Excuse me, have you seen it?

Won't you carry me home? Carry me home, sing that old familiar song It's just you and me… Leave feedback.