Pour vous désabonner, utilisez le lien inséré dans la newsletter. John D. Rockefeller - The Original Titan: Insight and Analysis into the Life of the... J.P. Morgan - The Life and Deals of America's Banker: Insight and Analysis into the... Henry Ford - Auto Tycoon: Insight and Analysis into the Man Behind the American Aut... Business Biographies and Memoirs - Titans of Industry: Andrew Carnegie, J.P. Morgan... Cornelius Vanderbilt - The Commodore: Insight and Analysis Into the Life and Succes... "More than two decades after Warren [Buffett] lent it to me--and more than four decades after it was first published--"Business Adventures" remains the best business book I've ever read . Business Adventures is as much about the strengths and weaknesses of leaders in challenging circumstances as it is about the particulars of one business or another. Modifier le paramétrage, *Synchronisez vos ebooks pour pouvoir les retrouver dans la bibliothèque des différents supports (Liseuse Bookeen, l'application "Ma liseuse" et ordinateur). aventure   Business adventures - 12 mésaventures et leçons d'hier pour entrepreneurs d'aujourd'hui - John Brooks (EAN13 : 9782379351556) Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 January 2018. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 November 2018. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. For anyone interested in business I can recommend. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 June 2020. and over 8 million other books are available for, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. In this situation, many business owners turn to the most “affordable” option and look at DIY website builders like Wix or SquareSpace.   OK   En savoir plus, Rejoignez Babelio pour découvrir vos prochaines lectures. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 September 2018. Business Adventures: Twelve Classic Tales from the World of Wall Street - Ebook written by John Brooks. . John Brooks est toujours mon écrivain préféré en matière de business." "John Brooks a examiné ces sujets avec un grand soin doublé d'une grande curiosité. Business Adventures a un format qui se lit très bine : un chapitre = un scandale financier. Voir les options d'achat. --"Slate". Le résultat est excellent." "Aujourd'hui, plus de deux décennies après que Warren [Buffett] me l'a prêté, BUSINESS ADVENTURES reste le meilleur livre de business que j'aie jamais lu. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Ses livres Once in Golconda, The Go-Go Years et Business Adventures ont perduré comme des classiques. américain   The tales are well-researched and informative but it's a bit boring and can be hard to plod through. Midwest Business Adventures is proudly owned and operated by a wonderful team of women who combine their individual skills and knowledge to offer excellent and individualized service to every client. vulgarisation   Business Adventures: Twelve Classic Tales from the World of Wall Street: The New York Times bestseller Bill Gates calls 'the best business book I've ever read', Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK, Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost, Dispatch to this address when you check out, Business Adventures: Twelve Classic Tales from the World of Wall Street: The New York Times….