Brittany also is an interior decorator. . Thore didn’t quarantine with Severino, but she did isolate with Bell. A post shared by Whitney Way Thore⚡️ (@whitneywaythore) on Aug 4, 2019 at 12:56pm PDT. But Whitney assured Chase she and Buddy were just friends,” even though it never really calmed him down. Mandy loves being able to work at home and make a living by writing about crazy reality television scandals. Love you, Buddy! Only the bestest of buds would want to quarantine together, especially when one of their mothers is involved. While she’s definitely in the rebound stage right now, Buddy Bell has been around for quite a while. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. A lot of fans of My Big Fat Fabulous Life feel like Whitney Way Thore and Buddy Bell may be meant to be. A lot of fans of My Big Fat Fabulous Life feel like Whitney Way Thore and Buddy Bell may be meant to be. Who Is David Letterman's Son Harry Joseph, And What Does He Do? He shared the news on his Instagram with a fun little post. For those that aren’t in the know, Chase Severino severed his engagement to Thore after he told the world that he and an old flame had gotten back together and are expecting a child together. READ NEXT: Are Whitney Way Thore & Ryan Andreas Continuing No BS Active? “I would not like for him to come,” Severino insisted. Here are a few of the comments from his Instagram post. Could it be that Chase’s gut reaction was right, and he saw through Buddy Bell’s platonic politeness to see the true feelings underneath? Because Buddy and Whitney are close, he just didn’t seem to be able to get over it. That means Bell was there when she found out ex Chase Severino was expecting a baby with someone else. He is actually expecting a child with someone else now. My Big Fat Fabulous Life star Whitney Way Thore and Buddy Bell are in quarantine together. Not cool. Tags: Buddy Bell, My Big Fat Fabulous Life, Whitney Way Thore, Your email address will not be published. Only the bestest of buds would want to quarantine together, especially when one of their mothers is involved. Whitney Thore & Buddy Bell Quarantining Together After Split with Chase, Copyright © 2020 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. Hopefully, Whitney gets along with Buddy’s new girlfriend. Many would say Chase resented Buddy. 'My Big Fat Fabulous Life': How Close Are Whitney And Buddy Now? “There have been a lot of tears and talks but mostly we’re just kickin’ it,” Bell said. Though, that could be an advantage in any blossoming … This person is none other than Buddy Bell, Whitney's best friend for decades and not to forget, her crush once upon a time. The thing is neither of them seems that they want to take things to the next level with each other. The exception to this is Keeping Up With the Kardashians, but even then; the sisters all act more like best friends than family most of the time. MBFFL – Buddy Bell and Ryan Andreas stand by Whitney. Whitney Celebrates Pride with Buddy Bell. After her hospital visit, Buddy Bell didn’t leave her side. Thore didn’t give any specific about what happened between her and Severino in between deleting their pictures and announcing that Severino was having a baby with someone else. ‘Big Brother 22’: Does Dani Briones Speak To Her Dad, Evel Dick? “I feel like he gets more time with you than I do.”, Severino told the TLC cameras he was confused by their relationship. However, Bell confirmed that he was staying with Thore during the coronavirus pandemic. Prime Video Horror ‘Nocturne’ Got Fans Thinking Of Natalie Portman’s ‘Black Swan’. She told fans that Buddy has been staying with her ever since. Perhaps with Buddy Bell? Thore and Bell have always had a special relationship, and up until Severino came along, no one else questioned their closeness. TV Shows Ace reported that after Chase and Whitney split, her long-time friend from My Big Fat Fabulous Life, Buddy Bell was there for her. Everyone would love to see more of their life and what is going on. My Big Fat Fabulous Life star Whitney Way Thore and Buddy Bell are in quarantine together. Literally. Thore previously told Newsweek that their shared kiss in Season 5 was strange. We wouldn’t be surprised if we saw another engagement coming at the end of seasons eight or nine. #paddleboat, A post shared by Buddy Bell (@thebuddybell) on Jun 28, 2020 at 10:45am PDT, Buddy’s new girlfriend is from Charlotte, North Carolina, which is great for him. Are Whitney Way Thore & Ryan Andreas Continuing No BS Active. That means Bell was there when she found out ex … Thore and Bell are best friends and the TLC reality star insisted they were platonic.