Structure: Triple bottom, "W" price structure The index at the end 5698, change for January -2.7%. ASX Index forecast for November 2021. >>Up 184% from 5th Aug ( first tweet) SNAP also implements learning rules in hardware, enabling autonomous features extraction (AFE) directly from input data without the need for any software processing. Averaged index value for month 6250. on PC press buttons Ctrl + D or click the star next to the browser bar at the top. Based on our forecasts, a long-term increase is expected, the "BRN" stock price prognosis for 2025-10-10 is 0.524 AUD. dashboard. ASX 200 forecast for August 2022. Averaged index value for month 6262. Louis CEO discusses AI for the benefit of humanity, economy and the planet. ASX 200 forecast for February 2021. With a 5-year investment, the revenue is expected to be around +43.48%. The forecast for the beginning of March 6047. The whole BRN is "a leading provider of ultra-low power high performance AI technology"... From a technical perspective, Brainchip Holdings (ASX:BRN) ticks all my boxes. All Rights Reserved. Divergence at beginning of ascending triangle signalling loss of downward trend momentum. Announcements Maximum value 6698, while minimum 5822. The bulls were able to push the stock to a new 52-week high. Will need to breach both the 50 EMA, 200EMA and resistance... Has dropped over the last few weeks. BrainChip Holdings (ASX:BRN) - What I see happening from here . portfolio & watchlist. The forecast for the beginning of October 5650. Re: Tesla Stock Price Forecast 2020, 2021, 2022. profile, My Mobile App. The index at the end 6214, change for December -1.6%. Averaged index value for month 5738. nfury8 Last visit Follow Following Unfollow. >>>#momentum power The index at the end 6260, change for February -0.1%. The forecast for the beginning of January 6214. Partner to Combine Best of AI with 3D Sensing for Total 3D Vision Solution, BrainChip Inc Appoints Vice President of Worldwide Sales. >> Future is AI, and pls read Looking at the chart today from BrainChip ( ASX:BRN ) I can see they it has a couple of potential directions from here. Site (and App) Updates from the Last Few Months, A new trading strategy from a future star trader, This Is One Of The Greatest Secular Growth Trends, Free Group Coaching and Mentoring at Traders Summit. ASX 200 forecast for December 2021. ASX Index forecast for March 2022. Find the latest BRAINCHIP FPO (BRN.AX) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing.