"I made the decision to make this year my last in the best interests of the club," he said. NRL coach Anthony Seibold has reportedly been offered a million-dollar payout to leave the Brisbane Broncos immediately. Now that the money has been repaid, the NRL says it has nothing to act on. The Gold Coast Titans remain under investigation for suspected salary cap issues. This is also known as Online Behavioural Advertising. "Our senior coach, our head coach, senior staff have all taken the same level of pain in term of pay cuts as we have, and they put their hand up for that," White told reporters on Wednesday. It is unknown where Gee, unemployed at the time, procured the money to repay Broncos Leagues. Hall is off contract with the Roosters at the end of this season and the English international is expected to sign a lucrative deal with the Canadian-based Super League club. Contracts Salary Cap Table Salaries by Year Positional Spending Draft 2021 Free Agents The Broncos were the most feared team in the game for much of the 1990s and 2000s - winning six premierships with a virtual Queensland State of Origin team. In all likelihood if we get a comp going at the end of September, they'll play right up until just about Christmas. New Brisbane coach Kevin Walters has forecast big changes at the club and there is a report that it could include the return of a former Broncos enforcer. NRL integrity-unit boss Jim Doyle wants the Broncos probe completed this week to ensure no club goes into the finals under suspicion of rorting the salary cap. "If I believe that me remaining for a period of time is what this club needs and the board gives an indication that they may like to see that happen I will make that decision at the time. The veteran winger has played just seven games in Trent Robinson's top side, with a knee injury hampering him last season, and the Roosters aren't expected to attempt to hold on to him for next season. Broncos coach Anthony Seibold will take a significant pay cut along with CEO Paul White and senior Brisbane staff as the COVID-19 pandemic hits the Queensland powerhouse. When Adam Reynolds stepped up in the dying minutes to nail what seemed to be a potential game-clinching 40/20 trailing 16-20, ANZ Stadium erupted into pandemonium. Whatever happened to the Leagues Club cash that Gee allegedly used remains a mystery. Bateman is on around $600,000 a season at Canberra, while a couple of rival NRL clubs are offering him $800,000. The NRL is expected to officially announce the outcome of its probe before the end of this week. Relive the top five tries from the NRL Grand Final qualifiers. Both clubs are owned by News Limited and the media giant sent out an edict to the Broncos to cut down on the third-party deals they used to keep their superstar team together. Brisbane Broncos CEO Paul White has been a master of keeping talented lists together under the salary cap. INVESTIGATORS INTERVIEW AT LEAST SIX BRONCOS PLAYERS. 'It drives me mad': Phil Gould slams NRL referees for botched Tom Trbojevic forward pass call, Josh Reynolds declares he has 'nothing to hide' after positive drug test shock. The club is also looking at restructuring annual leave for staff and players pending return-to-play scenarios as several NRL rivals including Canterbury, Cronulla and Penrith have already done. “Andrew Gee will go to his grave with that information,” said one source. "But I am not going to tap out until I am satisfied that the club is back on its feet. Watch the brand new comedy series Code 404 now on Stan. here. He did not return calls to The Courier-Mail on Tuesday. Former Brisbane operations chief Andrew Gee, who resigned in May, was being investigated by Broncos Leagues over the six-figure void. But his club of choice, Wigan, can only offer him around $400,000 - a pay cut that may be too much to accept. Register, Join the conversation, you are commenting as Logout. "The players and coaches normally get four weeks [off] at the end of season. The Broncos are still facing a hefty fine for reporting $450,000 in salary-cap irregularities but are unlikely to be docked competition points — effectively keeping their season alive. A MYSTERY $300,000 repayment has saved the Brisbane Broncos from the salary cap scandal that threatened to terminate their finals campaign. The other mystery is how Gee managed to raise $300,000 to pay back the Leagues Club. Invalid postcode. Broncos 2020 Salary Cap An updated look at the Denver Broncos 2020 salary cap table, including team cap space, dead cap figures, and complete breakdowns of player cap hits, salaries, and bonuses. A month ago, Suli was poised to sign with the Dragons on money that Manly simply couldn't match. Financial searches of player-manager records also failed to uncover cash payments. “It (the missing funds) was repaid before the end of the last financial year,” confirmed Broncos Leagues club chairman Bruno Cullen.