14 team in the nation. There were no turnovers. "Hillary Clinton Tells Trump Not To 'Tempt' Her To Run For Office Again: 'Do Your Job, "At a Navajo veterans' event, Trump makes 'Pocahontas' crack", "Fact check: Elizabeth Warren took a DNA test. I really could have just gone out of bounds. ", "The running list of President Trump's nicknames for political rivals", "Trump tweets support for Roy Moore, blasts 'Pelosi/Schumer Puppet' Doug Jones", "Trump campaign hits 'Corrupt Kaine' right out of the gate", "From 'Crooked Hillary' to 'Little Marco', Donald Trump's Many Nicknames", "Here are all the insulting nicknames Trump has used for 2020 Democratic candidates", "Trump leads rally for Saccone, his own policies", "Trump Bashes Marine Vet Congressman As An 'American Fraud' On Memorial Day", "From 'Mad Dog' to 'Democrat': How Defense Secretary Mattis lost Trump", "McMullin returns fire on Trump for 'McMuffin' diss", "The Guy Trump Called 'Fat Jerry' Is Chairman Nadler Now", "Trump tears into 'wacky' Omarosa, calling her 'vicious' and 'not smart, "Trump Calls Omarosa 'That Dog' As He Denies Using N-Word", "Trump lashes out at Omarosa, calls her 'that dog, "Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Responds to Report Trump Nicknamed Her 'Evita' with Quotes from Real Eva Perón", "Ilhan Omar Returns to Minneapolis for Hero's Welcome", "Trump blames 'Dummy Beto' for endangering deal on gun reform", "Trump slams 'very dumb' O'Rourke for proposals on guns, tax exempt status for churches", "The long, strange and totally nasty history of Donald Trump and Rand Paul", "Trump, Pelosi trade insults as their feud heats up", "Trump calls Nancy Pelosi an 'MS-13 lover, "Trump Gives New Nickname to Nancy Pelosi Ahead of D-Day Ceremony: 'She's a Disaster, "Internet Pounces on Mike Pence's New Nickname from Donald Trump", "In Nevada, Trump goes after 'Wacky Jacky, "Sessions told White House that Rosenstein's firing could prompt his departure, too", "Trump jabs Tim Ryan after he drops out of White House race", "Trump embraces 'Crazy Bernie Sanders' or 'Sleepy Joe Biden' as 2020 opponent", "Trump to RNC Donors: 'The Democrats Hate Jewish People, "Trump Secretly Mocks His Christian Supporters", "Trump impeachment: President has demeaned 'Shifty' Schiff as deranged but the experienced prosecutor will prove a dangerous foe", "Trump's "Adam Schitt" tweet raises eyebrows after week of "decorum" talk - Vox", "Trump Mocks "Pencil-Neck" Schiff At Rally: "Has The Smallest, Thinnest Neck I've Ever Seen, "How one liddle' tweet from Trump turned into a viral, real-time grammar lesson", "CNN - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos", "Crooked, Crazy, Crying: Trump's top nicknames for opponents", "Donald Trump Says Arnold Schwarzenegger Killed 'The Apprentice, "Trump mocks Democratic megadonor Tom Steyer, the target of a pipe bomb, as 'stumbling lunatic, "Trump claims he was first to call Strange 'Big Luther. IOWA CITY, Ia. KEEP AMERICA GREAT! You've got to follow this guy on Twitter", "Trump mocks 'low I.Q. If that’s what this game was, Stanley was at the controls. Ferentz took the big-picture approach when asked to assess the state of his offense after its finest showing. Melbourne Storm utility Brandon Smith plays rugby league in a way which inspires multiple nicknames. Smith provided the perfect example of the variety of ways Iowa (4-0, 1-0 Big Ten Conference) attacked the Blue Raiders. Maybe it’s because I am cheesy? Learn more about Barbara Grosh, Brandon Smith Computers Inc including contact information, career history, news and intelligence. “Sweet Feet” thinks the offense has found its sweet spot just in time to handle what’s ahead. ... Andrew Johns recently threw another nickname into the mix when the … Will misogyny help the GOP win? Brandon Smith. Subscribe today at Des Moines Register.com/Deal to make sure you never miss a moment. ", "Are you #NeverTrump? “Like the one I caught on the sideline. An Immortal giving me a nickname, what a dream. Offices of Other Holding Companies Add Tags It was plays like that that led Smith to bestow a second nickname. Does it prove she's Native American? (UPDATED)", "Trump Goes on Rant Against 'Little Donny Deutsch', Admits It's 'Not Presidential, "Donald Trump Calls Ilhan Omar's Airport Welcome "Staged" And "Tiny"; Mocks New York Times Writer's Chin", "Trump Attacks Comey and Haberman, Goes on Misspelling Rampage", "Don Lemon: Trump's nickname for me is 'sour Lemon, "Trump says two Washington Post reporters shouldn't be allowed at the White House", "Scarborough embraces Trump's new 'Morning Psycho' nickname on air: 'H...", "Trump mocks 'little' George Stephanopoulos in renewed attack on the media", "Donald Trump Calls George Stephanopoulos 'A Little Wise Guy' in ABC Interview", "Trump calls Chuck Todd 'sleeping son of a bitch, "An Unwanted Kiss from Donald Trump and Taunts of 'Little Katy:' NBC's Katy Tur Dishes on Covering Campaign 2016", "Trump blasts Chris Wallace, asks 'what the hell is happening' to Fox News", "A visual history of Trump's battle with the N.Y. Daily News", "Trump said Mueller's team has '13 hardened Democrats'. General Info. Tens of thousands of lives were saved, as she danced in the Streets of Chinatown (SF) in late February. Brandon Smith. Reach him at memmert@registermedia.com or 319-339-7367. Smith knows there's lot to take in when you are learning from one of the best players in the history of the NRL and sometimes he sits in awe at the capabilities of his captain. We can call whatever play that we want to call.”. brazenly called himself “Sweet Feet” this summer, Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. Wolves' after McGahn ruling, claims he would 'love' for staff to testify", "Trump Had America's Top TV News Anchors Over for Lunch and Ate Them Alive", "Trump blasts 'dishonest' New York Times for estimating 1,000 attended Nashville rally", "Trump says NYT employees involved in Kavanaugh article should resign", "How Jeff Bezos Reacts to 'Negative' Amazon Articles in the Washington Post", "Trump's 'Chinese' Virus Is Part of a Long History". Tough Guy' Bolton over 'very big mistakes, "Trump blasts California Gov. Pour autoriser Verizon Media et nos partenaires à traiter vos données personnelles, sélectionnez 'J'accepte' ou 'Gérer les paramètres' pour obtenir plus d’informations et pour gérer vos choix. She was documented to have used the term on December 8, 2016, in what was believed to have been a reference to the, The nickname "Old Grey Lady" and variations have been used to describe the newspaper by various sources since the 1950s. "At the same time, I like to play my own game and if I can take bits from his then so be it.". It gets considerably more difficult for Iowa from here. #TextMassage", "US does have 'Obama judges': Trump responds to Supreme Court Justice John Roberts' rebuke", "Trump lashes out at 'so-called judge' who temporarily blocked travel ban", "Feds Debunk IT Staffer Conspiracy Theory Pushed by The Daily Caller and Trump", "Donald Trump calls Jeff Bezos 'Jeff Bozo' in mocking tweet", "Trump says he called Apple's CEO 'Tim Apple' to save time after reportedly telling donors he never said it", "Trump flubbed the name of Lockheed Martin's CEO, calling her 'Marillyn Lockheed, "Trump hits back at claims by 'Mr. Smith was also the dispenser of nicknames Saturday. All rights reserved. Why NRL players must understand their value in the community, "We have got some big boys on our team ... that gives us on the bench a lot of confidence to go out and try and follow in their footsteps.". The other was all Smith, taking a short pass inside the 10-yard line and heading straight into the teeth of the defense, breaking tackles and breaking wills as he launched himself for the final two yards to paydirt. For nicknames referring to Donald Trump, see, Brown has had the nickname "Moonbeam", coined by, Boot-Edge-Edge is a mnemonic aid that Pete Buttigieg used to help with the pronunciation of his last name. ", Mind coach has Welch firing despite ACL worries, The 'two families' tugging at Addo-Carr's heartstrings, Bellamy and Smith explain emotional scenes, Cameron Smith's try saver in all its glory, Cam's call: Smith speaks on future, successors and Bellamy's next move, You have skipped the navigation, tab for page content. Brandon Smith interview. "I don’t know how I am going to go about trying to be like him. U.S. President Donald Trump became widely known during the 2016 United States presidential election and his subsequent presidency for using nicknames to criticize[1] or otherwise express commentary about media figures, politicians, and foreign leaders.[2][3][4]. Kellyanne Conway' that acting attorney general appointment is 'unconstitutional, "President erupts at George Conway for 'Mourning in America' video, about the 'deadly virus Trump ignored, "Donald Trump hits 'dopey' Mark Cuban, threatens to bring Gennifer Flowers to debate", "Of Donald Trump's Twitter onslaught, Penn Jillette says, 'I'm embarrassed to say I like this, "Donald Trump Trash-Tweets ABC News For Botched Chyron Saying Manafort Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter – Update", "Trump blasts NBC News after wiretap correction: 'Now as bad as Fake News CNN, "From 'Covfefe' To Slamming CNN: Trump's Year In Tweets", "Trump Mocks CNN Typo in Tweet Strewn With Mistakes", "Trump is using a decades-old strategy to sneakily insult Democrats at every turn", "Trump lased out at 'D.C.