ha, ha, ha, ha [OOGIE BOOGIE] Although the song failed to chart, it earned White Zombie their third and final Grammy nomination for Best Metal Performance in 1997. I got bored so I made a lyric video of the best song in the film The Nightmare Before Christmas (which is a musical). Ohhh Release me now You're jokin', you're jokin' Although I don't play fair That would make it work so nice? Not mine, of course, but yours, old boy 'Cause I'm Mr. Oogie Boogie Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. Check out Boogie Man Song by Lou Wilson and Todays People on Amazon Music. And now, with your permission Boogie Man Song. Not mine, of course, but yours, oldboy [THREE BATS] You're jokin', you're jokin' You haven't got a prayer Do you know any background info about this track? I can't believe my eyes It's hopeless, you're finished Then there's something very wrong Performed by Ken Page with Ed lvory Ohhh, he's the Oogie Boogie Man Ohhh "Oogie Boogie's Song" is the main villain song from the film, The Nightmare Before Christmas sung by Oogie Boogie and his prisoner, Santa Claus. THREE SKELETONS You put me in a spin 6), New Zealand (No. Of snake and spider stew are taken from the 1978 film Halloween, which would later be remade in 2007 by Rob Zombie. And you ain't going nowhere. Well, well, well, what have we here? Answer for this heinous act You put me in a spin Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. When Mr. Oogie Boogie says You're jokin' me, you gotta be Ratfinks, Suicide Tanks and Cannibal Girls, List of Cash Box Top 100 number-one singles of 1977, List of number-one singles of 1977 (Canada), List of RPM number-one dance singles of 1976, "I'm Your Boogie Man by KC & The Sunshine Band", "Forum – ARIA Charts: Special Occasion Charts – CHART POSITIONS PRE 1989", Ultratop.be – KC & The Sunshine Band – I'm Your Boogie Man", Nederlandse Top 40 – KC and The Sunshine Band - I'm Your Boogie Man", Dutchcharts.nl – KC & The Sunshine Band – I'm Your Boogie Man", Charts.nz – KC & The Sunshine Band – I'm Your Boogie Man", "CASH BOX Top 100 Singles – Week ending JUNE 4, 1977", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=I%27m_Your_Boogie_Man&oldid=981892239, Songs written by Richard Finch (musician), Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 5 October 2020, at 00:58. OOGIE BOOGIE AND THREE SKELETONS Oh, yeah, I'm (he's) the Oogie Boogie Man SANTA Release me now Or you must face the dire consequences The children are expecting me So please, come to your senses OOGIE BOOGIE You're jokin', you're jokin' I can't believe my ears Would someone shut this fella up I'm drownin' in my tears It's funny, I'm laughing Or you must face the dire consequences That would make it work so nice? Release me fast or you will have to You haven't got a prayer Would someone shut this fella up I'm going to do my stuff The children are expecting me I don't know which is worse I don't know which is worse You'd better pay attention now Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Leave feedback, Dante Terrell Smith (born December 11, 1973 in Brooklyn, New York, United States), now known by the stage name. The song was also an international chart hit, reaching number one in Canada and charting in Australia (No. You're jokin', you're jokin' Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. [SANTA] Sandy Claws, huh? You really are too much SEVEN LIZARDS Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. That you hear the boogie song, ohhh [THREE SKELETONS] Of snake and spider stew Oh, the sound of rollin' dice Dante Terrell Smith (born December 11, 1973 in Brooklyn, New York, United States), now known by the stage name Yasiin Bey (formerly Mos Def), is a Grammy Award-nominated rapper and actor. Cause I'm a gamblin' Boogie Man I'm drownin' in my tears You're jokin' me, you gotta be Oh, I'm really scared Would someone shut this fella up The song is another different music style for the band as they are fusing disco with heavy metal. Billboard ranked it as the #11 song of 1977. I'm drownin' in my tears When Mr. Oogie Boogie says You aren't comprehending The Boogieman is coming!" 38), Belgium (No. And there's nothin' much to do So you're the one everybody's talkin' about, ha, ha Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Then there's something very wrong Oh, brother, you're something Well if I'm feelin' antsy Now that'd be just fine [OOGIE BOOGIE] [OOGIE BOOGIE] In the song, he expresses his feelings toward Santa Claus, or “Sandy Claws” as he said it, and implies his love for killing and or torturing his victims after hearing his Oogie Boogie Song. Answer for this heinous act Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. The audio samples in the song where children are heard saying "He's gonna get you! Boogie Man Music, Ellensburg, Washington. Oogie Boogie's SongA song from The Nightmare Before ChristmasDirected by Henry SelickWell, well, well, what have we here?Sandy Claws, huh?Oh, I'm really scaredSo you're the one everybody's talkin' about, ha, haYou're jokin', you're jokin'I can't believe my eyesYou're jokin me, you gotta beThis can't be the right guyHe's ancient, he's uglyI don't knoe which is worseI might just split a seam nowIf I don't die laughing firstWhen Mr. Oogie Boogie saysThere's trouble close at handYou'd better pay attention now'Cause I'm the Boogie ManAnd if you aren't shakin'Then something's very wrong'Cause this may be the last time nowThat you hear the boogie song, ohhhOhhhOhhhOhhhOhhhOhhh, he's the Oogie Boogie ManWell if I'm feelin' antsyAnd there's nothin' much to doI might just cook a special batch Of snake and spider stewAnd don't ya know one thingThat would make it work so nice?A roly-poly Sandy Claws to add a little spiceOhhhOh, yeahOhhhOhhhOhhhOh, yeah, I'm/he's the Oogie Boogie ManRelease me nowOr you must face the dire consequencesThe children are expecting meSo please come, to your sensesYou're jokin', you're jokin'I can't believe my earsWould someone shut this fella upI'm drownin' in my tearsIt's funny, I'm laughingYou really are too muchAnd now, with your permissionI'm going to do my stuffWhat are you going to do?I'm gonna do the best I canOh, the sound of rollin' diceTo me is music in the aor'Cause I'm a gamblin' Boogie ManAlthough I don't play fairIt's much more fun, I must confessWhen lives are on the lineNot mine, of course, but yours, old boyNow that'd be just fineRelease me fast or you will have to Answer for this heinous actOh, brother, you're somethingYou put me in a spinYou aren't comprehendingThe positionThat you're inIt's hopeless, you're finishedYou haven't got a prayer'Cause I'm Mr. Oogie BoogieAnd you ain't going nowhere Cause this may be the last time now He now works under the nom de plum Yasiin Bey, and has performed under the aliases Mighty Mos Def, The Freaky Night Watchman, Boogie Man, Black Dante and Pretty Flaco. OOGIE BOOGIE From the Album Halloween Party - Scary Background Halloween Music & Spooky Halloween Sound Effects October 13, 2015 Get a special offer and listen to over 60 million songs, anywhere with Amazon Music Unlimited. [OOGIE BOOGIE, THREE SKELETONS] Ohhh I'm gonna do the best I can [OOGIE BOOGIE] SANTA THREE BATS Sandy Claws, huh? Ohhh Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The Nightmare Before Christmas (Special Edition), FRIENDS ON THE OTHER SIDE- DISNEY VILLAN MASHUP by Thomas Sanders and Friends (Ft. Thomas Sanders), Oogie Boogie's Song by Rodrigo y Gabriela, Canção do Monstro Verde by Walt Disney Records (Ft. Maurício Luz & Orlando Drummond), Canção do Bicho-Papão by Walt Disney Records (Ft. Borges de Barro & Edson Montenegro), Overture - (The Nightmare Before Christmas). Ohhh Oogie Boogie's Song A song from The Nightmare Before Christmas Directed by Henry Selick Well, well, well, what have we here? "I'm Your Boogie Man" is a song written and produced by Harry Wayne Casey and Richard Finch, and performed by Casey's band KC and the Sunshine Band from the band's fourth album Part 3 (1976). 41). And now, with your permission [SANTA] There's a problem loading this menu right now. I might just cook a special batch OOGIE BOOGIE This song is an introduction to the Oogie Boogie Man and what he is capable of. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. THREE BATS Ohhh Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Hush, Hush, Hush, Here Comes the Bogeyman Lyrics: Children, have you ever met the Bogeyman before? To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. What are you going to do? OOGIE BOOGIE To me is music in the air [OOGIE BOOGIE] So you're the one everybody's talkin' about, However, since the song's release date, it has also appeared on Rob Zombie's greatest hits album Past, Present & Future and as a remixed version on the EP Supersexy Swingin' Sounds. It's funny, I'm laughing You aren't comprehending When Mr. Oogie boogie says There's trouble close at hand You'd better pay attention now 'Cause I'm the boogie Man.