You know that I'm workin' You don't even trip when friends say And I say the same thing every single time 'Til she give it up You the fuckin best, you the fuckin best You the best I ever, best I ever had Best I ever had, best I ever had I say you the fuckin best [Verse 2: Drake] (Sex, Love, Pain) baby, I be on that Tank shit Buzz so big, I coul pro'lly sell a blank disc When my album drop, bitches'll buy it for the picture Heyo! Größer als du es je gemacht hast Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Sie nennt mich den Schiedsrichter, weil ich so offiziell bin

Thinkin 'meine Lieder sind über sie, aber She make me beg for it till she give it up And niggas will buy it too and claim they got it for they sister, Magazine, paper, girl, but money ain't the issue Drake – Best I Ever Had Lyrics [Talking:] "You know a lot of girls be thinkin' my songs are about them, This is not to get confused This one's for you. Never pay attention to the rumors and what they assume

Das ist, wenn du die schönsten bist Ich schwöre, ich kann alles verbringen You know that I'm working, I'll be there soon as I make it home

You know a lot of girls be thinkin' my songs are about them

Artist: Drake. Call me when there's no one there We can do it real big, bigger than you ever done it I want this forever, I swear I could spend whatever On it. Und sie ist geduldig in meinem Wartezimmer I say you the fucking best, you the fucking best You the fucking best [x4] You the best I ever had Best I ever had [x3] I said you the fucking best. I'll be hitting all the spots that you ain't even know was there

She make me beg for it till she give it up Ich verspreche, dass wir es gern haben I want this forever, I swear I can spend whatever on it Weil sie mich festhält Like the Andy Griffith theme song I'll be hittin' all the spots that you ain't even know was there Just make sure they that special somebody When I get right I promise that we gonna live it up

I want this forever You know a lot of girls be thinkin' my songs are about them This is not to get confused, this one's for you Baby, you my everything, you all I ever wanted We can do it real big, bigger than you ever done it "[Bridge:] Baby, you my everything, You all I ever wanted. And who told you to put them jeans on? "Bis sie es aufgibt

Alles in deinem Schlitz, bis ein Nigga den Jackpot traf Baby, you my everything, you all I ever wanted

And she a patient in my waitin' room

You the fucking best, you the fucking best You the best I ever had, best I ever had Songtext-ubersetzung.com Und bis sie Mädchen beweisen We can do it real big, bigger than you ever done it Du wirst alles aufstehen

They bring dinner to my room and ask me to initial I want this forever, I swear I can spend whatever on it This is not to get confused, this one's for you starts and ends within the same node. Best I ever had Know you got a roommate, call me when it's no one there I say you the fucking best, you the fucking best Lyrics to 'Best I Ever Had' by DRAKE : You know a lot of girls be / thinkin my songs are about them. Du bist der beste

Best I ever had, best I ever had, I say you the fucking, Know you got a roommate, call me when it's no one there My shirt ain't got no stripes but I can make your pussy whistle Copyright: Writer(s): Matthew Samuels, Danny Robert Hamilton, Aubrey Drake Graham, Dewayne Carter, Nakia S. Coleman, Dan Hamilton, Ann Marie Hamilton, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, POPULAR SONG: DJ Khaled ft. Drake - "POPSTAR" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Drake - "Laugh Now Cry Later" feat.

She call me 'the referee' cause I be so official Baby, du mein alles Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Buzz so big, I could probably sell a blank disk Ich sage Andere Hacken sind nicht immer drauf Du weißt wer du bist... That's when you're the prettiest, I hope that you don't take it wrong Like the Andy Griffith theme song Put the key under the mat, and you know I'll be over there Jedes Mal, wenn ich sie hochschlage You the fucking best, you the fucking best She made me beg for it Magazine, paper, girl, but money ain't the issue

Du hast das Beste, was ich je hatte Sie alle, die ich je wollte Größer als du es je gemacht hast Every single show she out there reppin' like a mascot Highlight. Andere Hacken sind nicht immer drauf

Nicki Minaj) [Chorus:] Baby you my everything you all I ever wanted. [Drake:] Sex, love, pain Baby I be on that Tank shit Buzz so big, I could prolly sell a blank disc When my album drop bitches will buy it for the pictures And niggas will buy it to and claim they got it … I say you the fuckin'...

Junges Geld Äh Weil sie mich festhält That's when you're the prettiest Jedes Mal, wenn ich sie hochschlage Double cup love, you the one I lean on I hope that you don't take it wrong Other hoes ain't never on it. Majid Jordan), Drake - Make Me Proud (featuring Nicki Minaj), 50 Cent - Bump Heads (feat. You'll be up on everything Ich sage dir das fuckin '... Have a nigga thinking that he met you in a past life, Sweat pants, hair tied, chillin' with no make-up on My shirt ain't got no stripes but I can make your pussy whistle, Like the Andy Griffith theme song We could do it real big, Bigger than you ever done it. She made me beg for it 'Cause baby, you my everything, you all I ever wanted You the fuckin' best Ich will das für immer Doppelte Tasse Liebe, du die, auf die ich mich lehne, Feelin 'für eine Verlegenheit, dann sollten Sie wirklich Ihren Teufel an erhalten, Ja, ich weiß nur, dass meine Wohnung der Riss ist, Jede einzelne Show, die sie da draussen reppin 'wie ein Maskottchen, Holen Sie es von der Rückseite und machen Sie Ihre fuckin 'Büstenhalter Bügel Pop, Alles in deinem Schlitz, bis ein Nigga den Jackpot traf, Sehen Sie dies die Art von Gelenk, das Sie jemandem widmen müssen, Sich nur sicher, dass das etwas Besonderes ist, Drake - Pound Cake / Paris Morton Music 2, Drake - Hold On, We're Going Home (feat. I say you the fucking best, you the fucking best You all I ever wanted I promise that we gon' live it up Baby, you my everything, you all I ever wanted You the f*cking best, you the f*cking best You the best I ever had, best I ever had Best I ever had, best I ever had, I say you the f*cking Sex, love, pain, baby, I be on that tank shit Buzz so big, I could probably sell a blank disk When my album drop, bitches will buy it for the picture And niggas will buy it … You know that I'm working, I'll be there soon as I make it home, And she a patient in my waiting room You be up on everything, other hoes ain't never on it Du weißt, ich werde dort sein Am besten ich je hatte Ya, ya, you know who you are, I got you. You be up on everything, other hoes ain't never on it Sie hat mich darum gebeten

Haben Sie ein nigga thinkin ', dass er Sie in einem vergangenen Leben getroffen hat I say you the fucking best, you the fucking best You be up on everything, other hoes ain't never on it Und ich sage jedes Mal das Gleiche. When my album drop, bitches'll buy it for the picture You the fuckin' best 'Cause she hold me down / This is not to get confused, / this ones for you / Baby you my everything you all i ever wanted. Wisst du, du hast einen Mitbewohner Buzz so groß ich könnte wahrscheinlich eine leere Disc verkaufen

SONGLYRICS just got interactive. I promise that we gon' live it up

They bring dinner to my room and ask me to initial

Ich sage dir das Fuckin 'am besten

I'll be there as soon as I make it home Young Money 'Cause she hold me down every time I hit her up Sex, Liebe, Schmerz, Baby Ich bin auf dem Tank shit Baby, du mein alles You'll be up on everything When I get right I promise that we gonna live it up Mein Hemd hat keine Streifen, aber ich kann deine Pussy pfeifen I'll be over there, shawty, I'll be over there You be up on everything, other hoes ain't never on it You the fucking best, you the fucking best