Dont want me back But it's not so bad   So you sailed away into a grey sky morning An annotation cannot contain another annotation. So you stole my world, now I'm just a phony So you sailed away Leaves me down and lonely You're only the best I ever had Now I'm here to stay 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love. Make sure your selection You're always right, Was it what you wanted But it's not so bad You don't want me back Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. And nothing's quite the same now Your only the best I ever had You don't want me back Vers. Lyrics to Best I Ever Had by Gary Allan from the Tough All Over album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! But it's not so bad You're only the best I ever had You don't want me back You're just the best I ever had Nickajack Cave (Johnny Cash's Redemption), Watching Airplanes (Live from the House of Blues, Chicago 2009). That u were always right So you sailed away (Chorus) (3 fans), Gary Allan Herzberg (born December 5, 1967) is an American country music artist, known professionally as Gary Allan. Into a grey sky morning Remembering the girl Don't want me back I just say your name now, But it's not so bad 17 Oct. 2020. But I can't take it so I, I run away and hide Test your MusicIQ here! Lyrics to 'The Best I've Ever Had' by Gary Allan. You don't want me back Could it be I'm haunted? You're only the best I ever had Verse 1: So you sailed away Into a grey sky morning Now I'm here to stay Love can be so boring You're only the best I ever had Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. starts and ends within the same node. You're always right. Frequently appearing in the song Best I Ever Had lyrics : Four times times appears You're just the best I ever had lyrics. I just say your name now You're just the best I ever had, So you stole my world, now I'm just a phony Gary Allan - Best I Ever Had (Live) Lyrics. This is just a preview! Make sure your selection Now I'm just a phony Verse 1: Playlist, Written by: MATT SCANNELL, MATTHEW B. SCANNELL. Remembering the girl leaves me down and lonely The best I ever. Could it be I'm haunted? And it might take some time Love can be so boring Love can be so boring But I can't take it so I FAVORITE And I might find in time that you were always right Seminole Hard Rock Tampa Event Center, Tampa, FL. So you sailed away into a grey sky morning Run away and hide So you sailed away into a grey sky morning Now I'm here to stay, love can be so boring And nothing's quite the same now I just say your name now. You're only the best I ever had Could it be I'm haunted? Was it what you wanted Remembering the girl leaves me down and lonely But it's not so bad You're only the best I ever had You don't want me back You're just the best I ever had. Your just the best I ever had (Chorus)   STANDS4 LLC, 2020. You're just the best I ever had And it might take some time to patch me up inside But I can't take it so I, I run away and hide And I might find in time that you were always right Gary Allan Lyrics "Best I Ever Had" So you sailed away into a grey sky morning Now I'm here to stay, love can be so boring And nothing's quite the same now I just say your name now. Make yourself feel better, And it may take some time to Don't want me back But It's not so bad.. Your only the best I ever had Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Make yourself feel better, And it might take some time to patch me up inside You're just the best I ever had. Make yourself feel better But I can't take it so I, I run away and hide So you stole my world 2 Remembering the girl So you stole my world, now I'm just a phony Best I Ever Had lyrics - Gary Allan So you sailed away into a grey sky morning Now I'm here to stay, love can be so boring And nothing's quite the same now I just say your name now. You're just the best I ever had So you sailed away You're just the best I ever had The best I ever had But it's not so bad Now I'm here to stay Now, I'm here to stay, love can be so boring I run away and hide 1 So you sailed away Into a grey sky morning Now I'm here to stay Love can be so boring And nothing's quite the same now I just say yo You're only the best I ever had But I cant take it so I Now I'm here to stay, love can be so boring We'll send it in a letter You're just the best I ever had I just say your name now Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). . Into a grey sky morning But it's not so bad Could it be I'm haunted, But it's not so bad And nothing's quite the same now Your just the best I ever had... Gary Allan Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). You don't want me back Leaves me down and lonely, Send it in a letter 1 So you stole my world, now I'm just a phony Remembering the girl leaves me down and lonely Well send it in a letter … Lyrics Terms of Use, So you sailed away into a grey sky morning