Bellator 249 takes place Thursday, and you can join us for a live video stream and official results beginning at 7:15 p.m. Duncan starts to work the leg kicks now, landing some heavy ones. CBS Sports also scored the fight 29-28 for Johnson. A Duncan right hand gets in clean but Furtado lands a heavy leg kick. © 2020 Cageside Press, except where indicated. "Disappointed for sure. pic.twitter.com/KXIVrliesX, "It was all fun & games...really"@Lew_Long is super casual following his 1️⃣st round submission victory at #Bellator247. Sinead Kavanagh and Leslie Smith (who Cyborg defeated in the UFC) are outliers. Unofficial scorecard: 10-9 Moore, . © 2004-2020 CBS Interactive. Brian Moore def. Duncan pushes forward into a clinch but Furtado pushes forward into a knee to the body before breaking away. A former two-division Bellator champion, Bader surrendered his 205-pound belt in August via TKO to Vadim Nemkov and hasn't defended his heavyweight title since a no contest against Kongo last September that ended via accidental eye poke. Where does Cris Cyborg go from here? Both men sit down and start letting their hands go, and Moore lands a few good right hands. Get tickets to upcoming Bellator MMA events, and look back for results of previous events. CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc. site: media | arena: mma | pageType: stories | pic.twitter.com/8Rfdt0NF9G, Featherweights take to the cage next in a highly-anticipated bout between @BrianMooreMMA and Simone D’Anna.Tune in now to see this bout go down LIVE with @CBSSportsNet in the and on @SkySports Mix in the .#Bellator247 pic.twitter.com/ZjMzoucqAB. D'Anna lands a bit of good ground and pound but Moore finally kicks him off to get back to standing. I think the past three or four fights have showed me that it might be my window and it might not come around again. Blencowe attempted to escape out the back, and eventually got back to her feet, only to eat some kicks to the body in a final exchange. 5:33 pm ET, at I'm the kickboxing world champion in Bellator and next to my blue belt, I want the red belt. 5:40 pm ET, at Blencowe turned, giving up her back. His work has appeared on The MMA Corner, What Culture, Cage Pages, MMA News, Today's Knockout, and Fox Sports (via Fansided). pic.twitter.com/mxXw05mS5Q. It's time for the middleweight co-main event: Norbert Novenyi Jr. vs. Laird Zerhouni is up next. With the Paris crowd firmly behind the 45-year-old Kongo inside AccorHotels Arena, Johnson hung on for a split decision in a close -- but far from scintillating -- rematch. 4️⃣3️⃣ seconds was all it took! On Thursday, she made the first defense of her Bellator featherweight championship against Arlene Blencowe. 4:48 pm ET, at Walter Gahadza via first-round submission (rear-naked choke), Mandy Bohm def. 4:19 pm ET, at A few follow-up shots on the ground later, and Kielholtz had picked up her fourth straight victory in the Bellator cage, announcing herself as a contender in the division, though she wouldn't go as far as to call for a title shot after her victory. @TheProblem155 moves to 7️⃣-0️⃣ with a finish to open us up on @CBSSportsNet!The #Bellator247 main card is live NOW on @SkySports Mix in the and with @CBSSportsNet in the . @Lew_Long closes out our Monster Energy prelims with a beautiful kneebar!The #Bellator247 Main card is LIVE next on @CBSSportsNet and @SkySports Mix. Cris Cyborg and Arlene Blencowe Credit: Bellator MMA. Be sure to check us out on social media via the links listed, or visit our About/Contact page to leave feedback, meet our staff, or get in touch! I wasn't going to be surprised if it went either way," Johnson said. 5:32 pm ET, at That's my goal.". section: | slug: bellator-paris-results-timothy-johnson-gets-revenge-with-decision-win-over-cheick-kongo-in-rematch | sport: mma | route: article_single.us | 4:14 pm ET, at D'Anna with another flurry of shots but Moore lands a big uppercut. We value your readership. 4:49 pm ET, at Kielholtz took less than one minute to knock out Kate Jackson in the main event from Allianz Cloud in Italy. Cat Zingano leads the pack, but there’s also a potential rematch with Julia Budd. Johnson controlled from top position to close out the round, landing clean punches from behind before the horn. Moore's jab is starting to land now and D'Anna is bloodied around his left eye from the shots, but he flurries back with his own punches and a leg kick. Iamik Furtado via TKO (punches), Round 2. They clinch up and Duncan lands some nice inside elbows. Backing up against the cage, she covered up after eating a number of heavy punches from the champ. It's time for the main card of Bellator 247 to kick off. Catch the #Bellator247 prelims LIVE NOW via our YouTube channel.▶️ https://t.co/rTzaABQSCj pic.twitter.com/dG5YsQnyAD, Great words from the victor @Lee_the_butcher following his submission win at #Bellator247.The action continues on the Monster Energy Prelims ➡️ https://t.co/BoVpUsZhwh pic.twitter.com/qTJ0Spw7wv, The ladies are up next as Mandy Bohm faces Griet Eeckhout LIVE & FREE in the Bellator cage.The #Bellator247 prelims are live NOW on our YouTube Channel.https://t.co/rTzaAC8ttR pic.twitter.com/UKwhz72sqW. 2:46 pm ET, at Dana White and co. had never properly invested in the division (nor have they now that Amanda Nunes rules the roost). Very close round, depends on if you favor Duncan's pressure or Furtado's clean strikes. Arlene Blencowe was bloodied, and Cyborg added in an elbow or two. 0. Salah Elkas via first-round submission (rear-naked choke), Lee Chadwick def. The Bellator kickboxing champ made short work of her opponent in a short-notice main event at Bellator 247. With ninety seconds remaining in round one, Blencowe was on the ground, the champion on her back. 5:02 pm ET, at "I knew it was going to be close and I know I'm fighting in his home country. Duncan just misses with a head kick but does land hard to the body. Novenyi with a takedown and a second moments later after Zerhouni got back to his feet. ET (4:15 p.m. PT). Get the latest in the world of combat sports from two of the best in the business. Heading into the fight, Blencowe had suggested the key to victory was to “put it back on” Cyborg. pic.twitter.com/94nFkeHLON, Brian Moore vs. Simone D'Anna -- Round 1:  D'Anna lands a looping lead left and a leg kick early in the opening round. Laird Zerhouni via submission (triangle choke), Round 1, The co-main event of the evening is coming up next.Tune in LIVE with @CBSSportsNet in the and on @SkySports Mix in the to see @MagicNorbi vs. Share on Facebook. Simone D'Anna via second-round TKO (punches), Chris Duncan def. Furtado lands a heavy left hand but eats a body kick in the process as Duncan amps up the pressure. Kywan Gracie via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28), Uros Jurisic def. Iamik Furtado via second-round TKO (punches), Monika Tochlikova def. 5:25 pm ET, at Timothy Johnson's unlikely journey to the doorstep of a Bellator MMA title shot took him to foreign soil on Saturday where the journeyman American heavyweight secured the most important victory of his 10-year career. Chris Duncan def. Denise Kielholtz def. 3:21 pm ET, at Kielholtz, the Bellator women's flyweight kickboxing champion, mixed things up with Jackson quickly, landing heavy left and right hands before a left stiffened Jackson as she crumbled face-first to the canvas. 4:31 pm ET, at Kate Jackson via KO (punches), Round 1, Monika Tochlikova pulled off the extremely rare scorpion rib crush (via @BellatorMMA) pic.twitter.com/KZ7973dEbk, This main event is .We are LIVE with @DeniseKielholtz vs. @KpaJackson on @SkySports Mix and @CBSSportsNet.#Bellator247 pic.twitter.com/ym8UbJyjR3, Ross Houston joined us on @TheBashMMA a few week’s back to speak about his fight vs. MVP at @BellatorMMA Paris #Bellator247 https://t.co/ifjHpyBE2Q, A masterful submission.Norbert Novenyi Jr. puts away Laid Zerhouni in the first round of their @BellatorMMA 247 bout with impressive ground work. Jay holds an Honours Bachelor of Arts degree in English from the University of Guelph, and a Certificate in Leadership Skills from Humber College.