My daughter loved this formula from the first feed and rapidly started to put on the much needed weight gain as she was in the below small percentile. We have been made in Australia si... nce we were founded in 2004 and this will not change. Delays the bowel movement by a day or so then comes all out at once. Found out it was returned to sender and contacted Bellamy’s organic but their systems were down so they couldn’t look me up. My baby was prem (35w) so we were looking fark a “lighter” feel formula due to a weaker digestive system. Other than ongoing supply issues, how can we trust Bellamy's anymore since they sold out to the Chinese. It shouldn’t be this hard. Or is it necessary to switch to stage 2? The old formula has been discontinued and was still available on our website for those that were already using it or it was their preferred choice. Please note that a change in bowels (colour and consistency) is quite normal for infants commencing formula. Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$31.00. Stage 1 Infant formula is a Whey protein dominant formula which is easier to digest. I eventually found a brand of formula that suited. Mengniu, our potential new partner, recognises the importance of our Australian heritage and provenance. Id like my money back and want nothing to do with this company anymore. She’s more than happy on this one though. 2 weeks later, the NEW formula was no longer avilable in the shops. I had used Bellamys for my first baby but I won’t lie I had put of buying Bellamys this time for my second due to it being taken over by a Chinese company (soz). We are delighted to hear your little one is doing so well.Kind Regards,Bellamy's Organic, I never write reviews but I always read them so I just had to post one in the hopes it helps someone who was like me - at their wits end trying to find something that worked for their baby. Bellamy’s Organic do not manufacture an infant formula specifically for anti-reflux. No message or card left so I had no idea. Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Australia for A$29.49. Their fundamental difference is in the type of protein. Hi Jenny,At 6 months it is recommended that you commence our Step 2 follow on formula as it contains the appropriate quantity of vitamins and minerals that are best suited for a child of this age group. All in all however, you know your little one best so if you are worried, you should seek advice from your medical practitioner. What has your baby’s doctor advised?If food allergy isn’t the cause, removal of the food/s won’t reduce symptoms. Dear Ayda, thank you for taking the time to place your review. Jacqui, Dear NikonGirl, if you would like to contact us directly either at. Time to switch brand. I like them both but this is my favourite because it dissolves very well in cold milk too. The absolute worst customer service. We'd be happy to discuss availability further with you.Kind Regards,Jacqui. Thank you for your response. Mengniu, our potential new partner, recognises the importance of our Australian heritage and provenance. Always ensure that both formulas have the same scoop to water ratio. We've tried a lot of them, and this one is the favourite - too bad it's not easy to get. The fact that the product is Australian made and organic makes it so incredibly reliable and… Read more My daughter was so picky with formula but she loved the taste as soon as we switched to this one. Bellaym's organic baby formula was the one he enjoyed drinking for about half year, he did not have any side effects after drinking it, so it was a relief for us. The 6 month baby rices have additional ingredients that are more suited for an older infant. This is a key pillar of our brand. He took the other formula straight away. Hello, we are delighted to know your daughter loves our milk! Bellaym's organic baby formula was the one he enjoyed drinking for about half year, he did not have any side effects after drinking it, so it was a relief for us. 2 days later, No one has called. Not being able to breastfeed was made a little easier when a product of this standard is available. For a bottle using 4 scoops of formula, this would equate to 3 scoops of original formula and 1 scoop of the new formula. Bellamys is more expensive but worth the money for our family. © 2020 Buchanan Group. Hi there,If you think that your baby is experiencing constipation, you should seek medical advice to rule out anything serious. The added iron can cause some stools to be green in colour and may cause some transient constipation, particularly when compared against stools from breastfed babies. So I ordered online. Bub has had reflux since birth, even when breast fed so I had tried quite a few other formulas Nan comfort, A2, Oli, Novalac reflux, just to name a few - and they all made it significantly worse and...Read more, I been told that its a good brand, had to switch to it from other one than been recommended by the hospital, since I switch to this one stage 1, 2 weeks now,and my baby suffers from , gas, colic and constipation, my doctor asked me immediately to stop it and switch back. Dear Shanice, thank you for your kind words and taking the time to place your review especially when being the mum of a young bub!Kind Regards,Bellamy's Organic, Could have not trusted other brands as much as I trust this one ! Whilst we acknowledge your concerns, provisions to manufacture and sell in Australia is very highly regulated. Product Review is generally a review about the product quality which provides people with information about their experience of using our product. But he doesn't like bottles... We tried feeding this through other ways but doesn't like formula as well... We now this is used by my husband hhaha and he loves it... Hi Suhail,Thank you for your feedback. Now bub has minimal reflux, easily passes stools and is more alert during the day. I was looking for organic options for my baby when she was suffering from colic and other formulas were not agreeing with her. I really like the fact that it is certified organic. My baby has to transition to formula milk when she reached 8 months and this product didn't disappoint me. The formulation of ingredients for the 4 month baby rice is more suited for infants of this age group who intend to begin solids. Because of the addition of new ingredients to our formula, your baby or toddler may initially experience some digestive changes. We are sorry to hear this. This product was referred to me by another mother. Bellamy's Organic. Kind regards, Their fundamental difference is in the type of protein. She's had no reactions whatsoever. This formula was good for our baby although it didn't help her constipation much. Mengniu’s intention is to preserve and grow Bellamy’s position as premium Australian-based organic food and formula manufacturer. The team is absolutely fantastic and helpful I had called to see what I can do as my daughter was vomiting a lot after we moved on to can 2 they explained to me the reasons why and it’s ok for me to use number one till 12 months. Dear Reza, Thank you for your enquiry. We appreciate your feedback and will advise our team of y... our concerns regarding availability at National Pharmacies. We are sorry to hear this. We are glad you and your little one are enjoying Bellamy's! I want my money back or I will be taking this as far as it goes. Poor quality, consitpation, gas and colic after switching to this brand. We do apologise for any inconvenience that this has caused. We do advise seeking medical advice to rule out anything serious. Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for A$30.00. If you need further assistance, we recommend that you contact your doctor or maternal child health nurse. Thankyou. It is advised to start at the 4 month baby rice if your child is less than 6 months to avoid any possible tummy upset when starting solids. Thank you, so much! This was imperative to her health as it was advised by her paedatrician that she would need to gain weight to heal. Kind Regards, Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$29.98. Baby is bright and energetic , thanks Bellamy.it is organic which gives us assurance it is the best for our baby.She is older now but still loves it so she still gets a bottle of it. We appreciate your feedback and will advise our team of y... Read more, Dear NikonGirl, if you would like to contact us directly either at hello@bellamysorganic.com.au or Freecall Australia at 1800 010 460. Dear NikonGirl, thank you for taking time to submit your review. However, it was easy to experience shortage in the supermarket made me headache. We sincerely apologise for the inconveniences that this has caused. With the way I’ve been ignored, I have the time and drive to do so. It is important that when switching formula and milk drinks, to transition slowly between 2-4 weeks to help minimize gut discomfort. If you have any more questions, please do not hesi... Read more. I thought maybe that baby passing so much wind was good because it wasn’t trapped but that’s not the case, it was causing to much wind in general. Other than ongoing supply issues, how can we trust Bellamy's anymore since they sold out to the Chinese. This is a key pillar of our brand. We are very happy to hear you were able to find a product that suited your son.Kind Regards,Bellamy's Organic, We went from breast feeding to the Bellamy's Organic and never had any concern. Baby was getting constipated in it! We purchase their others products aswell and never had a issue. Any changes in diet can cause changes in stool movements; frequency, consistency and colour. He was happy with the change, took it straight away like it's stage 1, no tummy upset or anything. We purchase their others products aswell and never had a issue.I did try other brands of formula but my little one did not accept.It’s also easy to prepare and you can reheat it which is awesome because that’s rare to find with formulas. Generally treatment consists of various things including: Constipation is often misdiagnosed. Hi there,Each child reacts differently when changing toddler milk drinks. Purchased in December 2019 at Alliance Pharmancy for A$39.00. It is important that when switching formula and milk drinks, to transition slowly between 2-4 weeks to help minimize gut discomfort. However, in some circumstances under the strict guidance of a health professional or doctor, you may be able to thicken your baby formula with commercially available thickeners. Hello, we are delighted to know your daughter loves our milk! We appreciate your kind words and delighted to hear your daughter is happy. We have been experiencing a higher than usual demand for our formula at all of our major retailers. Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths for A$32.00. Dear Shanice, thank you for your kind words and taking the time to place your review especially when being the mum of a young bub! This is expensive compared the the brand that suited my baby. 3.6 5 0 13 13 Bellamy’s Organic Step 1 Infant Formula is nutritionally complete and carefully crafted to provide key ingredients which support the growth and development of babies, from birth through to 6 months of age. Kind regards, I would not recommend anyone this formula. We had to try various brands because she stopped liking each one's taste after a while. Within the week my daughter made her first significant weight gain in her fourth week. With my first child I felt so bad that I couldn’t breastfeed that the formula I choose was a very important and considered decision.