Yeah, but maybe you said 'oh man. she's saying she loves them and wants it to just be a cruel joke. this song is about a young girl who is in love with a guy and she loves him so much that she wrote a love song.hi selena ur a beautiful confident girl I love u so very much I'm your like BIGGEST fan.I love u. She just truly wishes him well and tells him not to worry, she will find someone... like him. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) So ALWAYS enjoy it while it lasts. And it feels like I've been rescued I want to make this song with string and also it had some beats and so I wondered that I would have someone could write down the song for me, my friend Ben from my track team is going to help me but you’ll be yourself and be your friend and we’ve always been together. Selena talks about her relationship with Justin Bieber, and she's saying how much she loves Justin, and saying he's a miracle, a dream come alive, and how lucky she is to have him in her life. It was the night before I’d head back home, I couldn’t sleep all night and cried during the entire flight. And then the book act ends with her, driving back in her fancy car, to her old home city, and then she cant help herself but to drive past the farm where her old love lived. It is NOT about a relationship. "It's not true, tell me I've been lied to" is when the best friend admits to the girl that he has feelings for her. I love you is about someone in a relationship telling their significant other that they love them, and the other feeling scared about her feelings towards him. Possibly children. Someone like you - is about her break up. Y'all know if every love song is being over? She claims she will find someone like him to make her life complete. She remembers their love, and takes a walk with him across the fields, where she sees that this was always the way things had to end out. song: "Someone Like You", However, despite of the tragedy she's still wishing the best for both of them which means that she has a tremendous love for him... But, did you ever think that love is universal? here adele is expressing her feelings, (never mind ill find someone like you), this line has 2 meanings, (the first), she can be meaning that she wants a guy that was just like him, or she is meaning that she would find someone new just like he has. If it's the same Adele? Now with a library of over 300,000 user-submitted interpretations, if you want a song interpreted, Lyric Interpretations is the place to be. Exploring the meanings of songs since 2003. She can't stop thinking about him. But one night when I was lying in his arms in his aunt’s garden we both told each other it was not gonna work. whenever she hears a love song, it reminds her of him and she plays it over and over again. Songfacts - the stories and meanings behind the songs, with songwriter interviews and lyrics. D. Ambiguity of a poorly written song for a Disney TV star with an average voice pumped up by digital processing. this line is really deep even though that person is dying but they gave Billie a smile while dying :"). Before I walked away when we where much younger then,taking on the footpath. or was her plan to wreck it for him, or just to see how happy he is? And every time i hear the song it feels like their's an elephant on top of my chest... Its very heavy inside! We didn’t speak for ages. You're here because you love someone or somebody loves you, and these songs know how you feel. Gave her a hug and said take care of your self Adelaide and don't let no-one bring you down. adele also asks for him to never forget her, this makes me believe she is telling him if things go wrong in your married life ill still be available. It is very rare to have a real pure platonic male female friendship. Its all about the illuminati the lyrics the stages everything get this into your heads she is singing it to their so cold god devil nt justin. Like William, and Kate, and especially Harry, the crazy brother, I’ve met. Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com. /* TFP - lyricinterpretations */ "It's been said and done Not just to a man, right? That's really over. I heard that you're dreams came true. RELATED: 18 Best Songs That Perfectly Describe What Falling Head-Over-Heels In Love Feels Like He was a friend of Billie. So she, just says to herself, Nevermind..ill just find someone like you. var opts = { Kinda like "its funny how life ends out". This song is about illuminati. it can also be surmised that she never knew what she had until it was gone. So even though it has been several years, maybe 8-12years, she cant help but show up at his place, secretly hoping that when he sees her, he will remember their love from the glory days and see that she still wants him. /* TFP - lyricinterpretations */ I know it's not the actual meaning, but what I love about her songs is that it can be interpreted many ways. She should have respect to her bf. Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com. When I didn't even seek closure or think it.I see you're happy, I don't wanu spoil your joy but then I stil hope and hope we'll still have a chance at it, but apparently that's just wishfull thinking! *sobs*. never mind ill find someone like you, I wish nothing but the best for you too, don't forget me I begged I remember you said sometimes it last in love but sometimes it hurts instead..... I think this song is about her getting dumped and being upset about it. I dont understand it all but I think that it is about Adele, and that she had a boyfriend. she doesn't want anything to change but they're over, and she can't fix it. Every beautiful thought's been already sung She sees its him, with a slight belly and starting wrinkles around the eyes. That is why it's impossible to have a truly real best friend with the opposite gender because time spent with them will only destroy a serious relationship that they already have. His life itself really effected Billie, and when he died she was crushed. He was really kind to her. Their lives have moved forward and taken different paths and she must let go.