}; div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) twitter. 19. - Microsoft Store. C                                 Am               Em, If you leave me now, you'll take away the biggest part of me, Em              Am  D         G           C, Ooo, ooo, ooo, ooo, no, baby please don't go, C                                  Am                Em, And if you leave me now, you'll take away the very heart of me, Fadd9              Bbm                  F, A love like ours is love that's hard to find, Em                  Am                 Dm         Fm, When tomorrow comes and we'll both regret things we said today, C                   Am                      Em, Ooo, ooo, ooo, ooo, no, baby, please don't go. song: "If You Leave", 6 views. Chorus 2 N.C. Dsus4 Em7 'Cause girl, if you leave me now D Dsus4 Gm If you give it up and just walk right out A A7 Bm F#/A# You will take the biggest part of me Asus4 Em7 And all the things that I believe G D Baby, if you leave me now G D Oh, baby, if you leave me now adunit_id: 100000049, Grave um vídeo tocando If You Leave Me Now e nos envie! If You Leave Me Now Chicago [ C ] If you [ Cmaj7 ] leave me now, you'll [ Am ] take away the biggest [ Em ] part of me [ Em7 Em ] Ooo, ooo, [ Am ] ooo, ooo, [ D ] no, baby p [ G ] lease don't [ C ] go [ Cmaj9 C ] })(). var opts = { 2) Chords by Chicago. This may not be perfect for the chord placement but its a simple way to play this song and it sounds close to me. Utilizamos cookies e outras tecnologias semelhantes para melhorar e personalizar sua experiência de uso. facebook. artist: "Chicago", Aprenda a tocar a cifra de If You Leave Me Now (Chicago) no Cifra Club. Title: If You Leave Me Now Srumming: (D DUDUDU) Tuning: Half-step down (for original chords transpose this tab -1) Slow Tempo [Intro] C [Verse] C Am Em If you leave me now, you'll take away - Google Play, Aplicativos Ao navegar nos produtos, você concorda com as condições descritas em nossa Política de Privacidade. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Aproveite o Cifra Club com benefícios exclusivos e sem anúncios, Aplicativos (function() { document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; You may use it for private study, scholarship, research or language learning purposes only All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. Chorus 3 E F# G E Baby, if you leave me now (leave me now), oh Esus4 E Esus4 A If you give it up and just walk right out B B7 C#m G#/C You will take the biggest part of me B F# And all the things that I believe A E Baby if you leave me now Email Password forgot your password? 46 milhões de pessoas cadastradas div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, Chords, Bass, Ukulele chords, Guitar Pro. Year: 1976 - t. g. f. Sign in. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. And if you A7M leave me now You'll F♯m7 take away the very C♯m7 heart of me Ooh ooh F♯m7 ooh, B7 no, baby E please don't A go F♯m7 Ooh ooh ooh, B7 girl, I just gotta E have you by my A side C Am Em If you leave me now, you'll take away the biggest part of me Em Am D G C Ooo, ooo, ooo, ooo, no, baby please don't go C Am Em And if you leave me now, you'll take away the very heart of me Am D G C Ooo, ooo, ooo, ooo, no, baby please don't go Fadd9 Bbm F A love like ours is love that's hard to find Am F G C Bm E How could we let it slip away? Chicago tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including if you leave me now, hard to say im sorry, im a man, make me smile, just you and me })(); The Very Best of Chicago: Only the Beginning. Feito com amor em Belo Horizonte Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Sign in. If You Leave Me Now. Sign up. }; If You Leave Me Now (ver 2) Bass. song: "If You Leave Me Now", Nada Surf - If You Leave Mike Ness - If You Leave Before Me The Wave Pictures - If You Leave It Alone Mental As Anything - If You Leave Me (can I come too) Chicago - If You Leave Me Now Chicago - If You Leave Me Now Album: The Very Best of Chicago: Only the Beginning. var opts = { Tablatures and chords are parodies/interpretations of the original songs. © 1996 - 2020, 577 mil músicas, /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Play if you leave me now tabs using our free guide. google. O maior site de ensino de música do Brasil. ↑ Back to top | Tablatures and chords for acoustic guitar and electric guitar, ukulele, drums are parodies/interpretations of the original songs. B Badd9 B Badd9 B B If you leave me now, G#m7 F#6 you'll take away the biggest part of me G#m7 C# F# B Badd9 B Ooh-Ooh Oo-Ooh No baby please don't go B If you leave me now, G#m7 F#6 you'll take away the very heart of me G#m7 C# F# B Ooh-Ooh Ooh-Ooh No baby please don't go G#m7 C# F# B Ooh-Ooh Ooh-Ooh I just want you to stay. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; - App Store, Aplicativos Learn Singing, Guitar, Piano, Bass, Percussion at. If you leave me now / You'll take away the biggest part of me / Oooh no, baby please don't go / And if you leave me now / You'll take away the very heart of me / Oooh (function() { if you leave me now guitar chords and lyrics by chicago. They are available for educational purposes including private study, scholarship, research or language learning purposes. They are for personal use only. artist: "Nada Surf", If You Leave Me Now (ver . C#m7 F#m7 When tomorrow comes and we both regret Bm C#m Dm The things we said today Amaj7 And if you leave me now F#m7 C#m7 You'll take away the very heart of me F#m7 B7 E A Ooh ooh ooh, no, baby please don't go F#m7 B7 E A Ooh ooh ooh, girl, I just gotta have you by my side F#m7 B7 E A Ooh ooh ooh, no, baby please don't go F#m7 B7 E A Ooh ooh ooh, bye bye, I just gotta have your love adunit_id: 100000049,