Andy Serkis is excellent, Mark Ruffalo the perfect 'boy next door'. Jenna also learns that Matt is engaged to be married to Wendy (Lynn Collins). Select the department you want to search in. Just a great film, Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 13 Going on 30 Full Movie. Not a classic but quite enjoyable; interesting comparing how things seem at different ages, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 11, 2017. The colors are pretty. Andy Serkis brings a nice flare in his supporting role. Casting him in this role was pure genius. Mark Ruffalo is my favorite actor and he adds an authenticity which makes this movie less "Hollywoody." Watch 13 Going on 30 starring Jennifer Garner in this Fantasy on DIRECTV. In my opinion she's a very underated actress. 13 Going on 30 is an Comedy, Fantasy, Romance movie that was released in 2004 and has a run time of 1 hr 37 min. It has received moderate reviews from critics and viewers, who have given it an IMDb score of 6.2 and a MetaScore of 57. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. 0:23. The acting is great and Ruffalo and Garner have a great energy together and you actually care about both of them. Jenna's last memory prior to this strange morning was her 13th birthday party, where she is humiliated by the "six chicks" - the popular girls - following this humiliation, Jenna wishes away her awkward teenage years, wishing to be "thirty, flirty, and thriving". The movie was entertaining and romantic. HD; 5.1; CC; Year 2004 Duration 98 mins. Favorite scenes include: the Thriller dance scene (classic), the "Razzle" red tongues, and the scene with Garner and Ruffalo before the wedding. A real gem! And yeah, Im a guy! Enjoy Jenna's innocent nature as she makes her world right with a youthful flare, preaching the words of Pat Benetar's Love is a Battlefield. I bought this movie to watch at my daughter’s all girls 13th birthday party. Another factor this actress had to portray. She learns that she was not the awkward teenage girl, dying to be part of the "in crown" in high school, she was in fact the leader of the in-crowd. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 9, 2010. All in all, … You have a lot of dancing ,like Michael Jackson. The friends are mean. From an artistic point of view, the role she played had to convince the audience that she is a 13 year old in a 30 year old body. Very confused by the revelation of her life, Jenna asks her assistant to seek out her childhood best friend Matt (Mark Ruffalo). For Jenna, it was." It has such good messages in it - never lose one's inner youthfulness and don't ever take good people for granted. Add to Watchlist Imagine waking up to find that your life is not what you last remember, in fact, you are seventeen years older. I love this movie. Search. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Giovani Salsa. Reviewed in the United States on May 12, 2016. Perfect casting. After tracking down Matt, Jenna soon learns her life was not at all as she remembers it to be. Report. Greta Thunberg: Komikerin mit unfassbarer Aussage – Fans sind nach TV-Show entsetzt – Update vom 30. Jenna does not recall that Lucy was the ring leader of the pranks played against her at her thirteenth birthday party. 13 going on 30 shows the softer side of JG and it's a lovely story of the young wanting to be older yet finding out it's better to enjoy the freedom of youth before rushing into adulthood. Superb, Jennifer! PG-13; 97 MINS; Comedy, Romance; 2004; 5.1 Surround; When Jenna wakes up the day after her 13th birthday as a 30-year-old Manhattan magazine executive, she...More. Watch 13 Going On 30 Online. There isn't too much new in this movie, typical Rom-Com time travel (kinda) storyline, but it somehow manages to avoid being too clichéd. Brilliant Jenniffer Garner film, with the brilliant Jennifer Garner, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 8, 2016, I love this film! PG13 | 2008 | Comedy, Romance. And she did superb! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 23, 2013. For Jenna, it was.". Browse the latest Amazon Prime from with Yidio! But the difference in this script, is she also had no idea about her past...how she was living before the transformation. Dezember: Da Greta Thunberg noch nicht volljährig ist. To most, it would seem that all of Jenna's childhood wishes had come true, however, the viewer soon learns that fame and fortune are not all Jenna truly needs. This is a true feel good movie, as well as incredibly romantic. Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2019. 6 years ago | 12.5K views. Sign in to see videos available to you. The looks she gets on her face are priceless. Miraculously, her wish comes true, but with one catch... it’s 17 years later and she’s trapped inside her 30-year-old body. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Video availability outside of United States varies. I watched it because I saw the party dance scene on YouTube, and even though I am mega-depressed this weekend, it still made me smile. 6 years ago | 12.5K views. Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to feel good! 0:36 [GIFT … Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2017. First Sunday. Occasionally I need a chick flick as an antidote to a stressful day, but I've seen pretty much everything from from All about Eve to Working Girl. Stream 13 Going on 30 the 2004 Movie, Videos, Trailers & more. So it's not easy to find one that is lighthearted and fun that I haven't watched about 50 times already. Playing next. PG13 | 2008 | Comedy, Crime. sospusetro. The music is great. Library. I think this is my new favorite movie.