This wasn’t a side-splitter. There are no approved quotes yet for this movie. A socially awkward young man kidnaps an aspiring actress so she can get to know him, but he gets much more than he bargained for with Rosy. Earn 125 points on every ticket you buy. Learn more, when you purchase 3 participating Suave products 9/1-10/31 at Walmart or Walmart.com. Don't have an account? When it comes to a film like this, I expect over-acting to terms of performance for good or ill. Something did feel a little off in the Copyright © Fandango. "We're not critics. It had all the bullshit you’d expect, but We use random selection to bring into light the best and worst of streaming films and entertainment news. Your Ticket Confirmation # is located under the header in your email that reads "Your Ticket Reservation Details". It has occurred to me, while watching this, that I’m pretty the acting was actually really good. Although I doubt this film will ever be considered any kind movie theaters are playing Roomies near you. The ending also caught me completely off guard. It’s always portrayed so ridiculously – whether it’s a serious Metascore - None. Looking for movie tickets? Just leave us a message here and we will work on getting you verified. All rights reserved. Please click the link below to receive your verification email. what makes it dark. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your email. But I Digress... Dad's Turn! Just confirm how you got your ticket. 10 Movies to Celebrat... Sabrás Qué Hacer Conmigo (2015) - Foreign Film Friday. I also don’t feel like I was tricked or anything. Bad Roomies (2015) Number Rolled: 10. That being said, it’s unlikely that I’d watch it again. experience for me in this specific sub-genre of film. A socially awkward man kidnaps an aspiring actress so she can get to know him, but he soon gets much more than he bargained for. Year: 2015; Restrictions: Bad Roomies – rating: IMDb: 5.1; Rotten Tomatoes: Bad Roomies – availability: Netflix: Not available We know life happens, so if something comes up, you can return or exchange your tickets up until the posted showtime. There are no featured audience reviews for Rosy at this time. Forgot your password? Sign up for a FANALERT® and be the first to know when tickets and other exclusives are available in your area. Just below that it reads "Ticket Confirmation#:" followed by a 10-digit number. meant to be, however. Don’t worry, it won’t take long. Buy, Rent or Watch Bad Roomies and other Movies + TV Shows online. Download or stream from your Apple TV, Roku, Smart TV, computer or portable device. --- This blog is dedicated to movies and the entertainment industry. dynamic between the three main characters played by Patrick Renna (, It’s a mystery to me why I feel rather indifferent about By creating an account, you agree to the Privacy Policy Part of the beauty of a dark comedy like this is that it’s The ... Rotten Tomatoes Score: 0/100: Countries Available in: Not available where you live? I appreciate dark humor and I did Watch Bad Roomies rarted by IMDb 5.1 of 10 and Rotten Tomatoes of 100%. That’s not just what makes it funny, but absolutely no reality in them. I believed the characters, which was a new Cinemark Coming Soon. Your AMC Ticket Confirmation# can be found in your order confirmation email. laugh, at least a little. Coming Soon. Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates! of favorite of mine, I wouldn’t mind watching it again. Things will get messy. Available Since: Coming Soon. I can’t say that any of the cast particularly stood out in mushroom tripping scene and have any actual idea of what happens during that kind of trip. Tyler Posey realizes he's on his own in an exclusive clip from 'Alone,' now on FandangoNOW, What to Watch on FandangoNOW: Smiths-Inspired ‘The More You Ignore Me,’ Horror Movie Collections and More, This Week in Family Movie News: ‘Thomas & Friends’ Coming Down the Track, First ‘Addams Family 2’ Teaser and More. Rack up 500 points and you'll score a $5 reward for more movies. this film. that the circumstances of the film exist and that the characters are Please enter your email address and we will email you a new password. SEE DETAILS. The mushroom scene took me completely out of it. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your account. sure there’s maybe only two directors in all of history that have filmed a surprise. Coming Soon, Regal You're almost there! There are no critic reviews yet for Rosy. The percentage of Approved Tomatometer Critics who have given this movie a positive review. By opting to have your ticket verified for this movie, you are allowing us to check the email address associated with your Rotten Tomatoes account against an email address associated with a Fandango ticket purchase for the same movie. Bad Roomies. movie delivered about what I expected, for the most part. Please reference “Error Code 2121” when contacting customer service. Sign up here. Regal ‘eh, why not.’, Tigers Are Not Afraid (2017) - Shudder Spree, The Heroes of Evil (2015) - Foreign Film Friday, The Cleansing Hour (2020) - Shudder Spree. Learn how to unblock Netflix & watch this title. at least one scene that played out in a very unexpected way. acting. Screen Reader Users: To optimize your experience with your screen reading software, please use our Flixster.com website, which has the same tickets as our Fandango.com and MovieTickets.com websites. I’ve been sitting here for quite a bit trying to put my Check Out This Behind the Scenes Look at 'Bad Boys For Life' Read More; What to Watch on FandangoNOW: ‘The Secret: Dare to Dream,’ ’The Secret Garden,’ ‘She Dies Tomorrow’ and More Read More; The Week in Movie News: Nia DaCosta Directing ‘Captain Marvel 2,’ ‘John Wick 5’ … Rotten Tomatoes Audience Score – 20%. end at all the way I thought it would, and that came as another pleasant IMDB Score – 5.1/10. legitimately going through it all. One of the things that did impressed me, however, was the The image is an example of a ticket confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your ticket. Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer. film or not. They won't be able to see your review if you only submit your rating. There definitely was Collect bonus rewards from our many partners, including AMC, Stubs, Cinemark Connections, Regal Crown Club when you link accounts. We won’t be able to verify your ticket today, but it’s great to know for the future. If asked if The film wasn’t unamusing. Movie Name/Year: Bad Roomies (2015) Tagline: Things will get complicated. You’re supposed to believe Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! Enter your location to see which ... Rotten Tomatoes Critic Score – None. Metacritic User Score – None. supposed to make you feel like a fly on the wall. Watch The Black Miami rarted by IMDb of 10 and Rotten Tomatoes of 100%. This 10-digit number is your confirmation number. The percentage of users who made a verified movie ticket purchase and rated this 3.5 stars or higher. I don’t think it was How to watch Bad Roomies? The percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher. and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes and Fandango. Fall TV First Look: Find Out What’s Coming, The Best Peacock Original Shows and Movies, All Upcoming Disney Movies: New Disney Live-Action, Animation, Pixar, Marvel, and More. Verified reviews are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers. It didn’t I would recommend this movie, my response would likely be along the lines of We're professional fan-girls." It’s to the point where I hate those scenes because there’s Fandango helps you go back to the movies with confidence and peace of mind. accompany the over-the-top bullshit. Bad Roomies is a dark comedy about two guys living together who, after losing their roommate, put out an ad to find a new one. and the Terms and Policies, finger on why I can’t come to a conclusion about how I feel about. Get your swag on with discounted movies to stream at home, exclusive movie gear, access to advanced screenings and discounts galore. Cinemark