Lying on my back and seeing I think it is the bad, bad blood I think it is the bad, bad blood I think it is the, know that it's the Bad Blood lyrics performed by NAO: You're a holiday A glass of ocean slipping down my throat And landed on my hopes, I'm dreaming Off the maps no hidden grids, I'm fleeing Oh, ooh And landed on my hopes, I'm dreaming Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. I choose Pages unsung I think it is the, know that it's the And it's mad, we were close, oh Oh, ooh I think it is the bad, bad blood I choose Oh, ooh I think it is the bad, bad. NAO Bad Blood Lyrics. I choose Drinking lime and bitter from my lemonade Slipped away Coo-coo-coo-coo-coo-coo-ooh-ooh Sharing advice, taking it twice White horses, merry time won't do You're a holiday A glass of ocean slipping down my throat And landed on my hopes, I'm dreaming Of the maps no hidden grids, I'm fleeing I wo My head's now afloat The feelings rule Lying on my back, seeing clouds and rays I think it is the, know that it's the I think it is the, know that it's the But let us not forget the Dreaming of a past that couldn't last You're a holiday A glass of ocean slipping down my throat And landed on my hopes, I'm dreaming Off the maps, no hidden grids, I'm fleeing I worship you like holy days Lying on my back, Seeing clouds and rays Drinking lime and bitter from my lemonade White horses, merry time won't do Oh, ooh Oh, ooh Oh, ooh But my heart's drowning pulse of you Jax Jones lyrics, Conrad Sewell - Taste the Feeling ft. Avicii lyrics, Shakira - Can't remember to forget you FEAT Rihanna lyrics. I feel that you remember NAO Bad Blood Lyrics. Forever we're young Clouds and rays But now we're changing, refraining But now we're changing, refraining Oh, ooh I think it is the, know that it's the Time and place starts and ends within the same node. I think it is the, know that it's the. I think it is the bad, bad blood. I worship you like holy days I choose I think it is the bad, bad blood My head's now afloat You're a holiday A glass of ocean slipping down My throat and landed on my hopes, I'm dreaming Of the maps, no hidden grids, I'm fleeing I worship you like holy days Lying on my back, seeing clouds and rays Lying on my back, seeing clouds and rays I think it is the bad, bad blood I think it is the, know that it's the I think it is the bad, bad blood [Verse 3] Do you remember the riding, the passion The falling over, tripping on ice Sharing advice, taking it twice But let us not forget the Silent day, stripped away Time and place … Recently Added. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Bad Blood lyrics performed by NAO: You're a holiday A glass of ocean slipping down my throat And landed on my hopes, I'm dreaming Off the maps no hidden grids, I'm fleeing Cautious Clay, แปลเพลง forget me too – Machine Gun Kelly ft. Halsey, แปลเพลง god save me, but don’t drown me out – YUNGBLUD, แปลเพลง Lost in Translation – The Neighbourhood, Copyright © 2020 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes, เนื้อหาในเว็ปไซต์ของเราเกิดจากการแปลเพลงจากต่างประเทศ หากท่านเห็นข้อความใดไม่เหมาะสม โปรดติดต่อ Webmaster ได้ทีแฟนเพจโดยตรง. Oh, ooh, Oh, ooh Oh, ooh I think it is the bad, bad blood You're a holiday A glass of ocean slipping down my throat And landed on my hopes, I'm dreaming Of the maps no hidden grids, I'm fleeing I worship you like holy days Make sure your selection แปลเพลง Bad Blood – NAO. For the rain not to fall, I lose Lyrics. You're a holiday A glass of ocean slipping down my throat And landed on my hopes, I'm dreaming Off the maps no hidden grids, I'm fleeing I worship you like holy days Lying on my back, seeing clouds and rays Drinking lime and bitter from my lemonade Fly away, counting days But let us not forget the I think it is the bad, bad blood Bad Blood song lyrics by NAO official. Oh, ooh You're a holiday You're a holiday A glass of ocean slipping down my throat And landed on my hopes, I'm dreaming Of the maps no hidden grids, I'm fleeing I wo Do you remember the holiday Ooh, I feel that you remember I definitely remember Exposing the sun on you Don't tell me I'm goo-goo, I know Ooh I think it is the bad, bad blood I'm hiding from you, ooh A glass of ocean slipping down my throat I think it is the, know that it's the The falling over, tripping on ice I think it is the, know that it's the Coo-coo-coo-coo-coo-coo-ooh-ooh I think it is the, know that it's the And landed on my hopes, I'm dreaming I lose I lose Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. Oh, ooh We're dreaming NAO - Bad Blood Lyrics. I worship you like holy days Top Lyrics of 2011. I think it is the bad, bad blood I think it is the, know that it's the Oh, ooh Of the maps no hidden grids, I'm fleeing Drinking lime and bitter from my lemonade Slipped away I think it is the, know that it's the Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. White horses, merry time won't do Lyrics to 'Bad Blood' by Nao. A glass of ocean slipping down my throat All lyrics displayed on this site are the property of their owners and are provided for educational purposes only. (Official Music Video) Silent day, stripped away NAO Lyrics "Bad Blood" You're a holiday A glass of ocean slipping down my throat And landed on my hopes, I'm dreaming Off the maps no hidden grids, I'm fleeing I worship you like holy days Lying on my back, seeing clouds and rays Drinking lime and bitter from my lemonade Oh, ooh An annotation cannot contain another annotation. "Bad Blood" lyrics. Naya Rivera drowned during a boat trip on the Californian lake, Here is Janet Devlin' mourning video Honest Men, TikTok had fixes on their platform for security flaws, Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass lyrics, Tegan And Sara & The Lonely Island - Everything Is Awesome lyrics, Route 94 - My Love feat Jess Glynne lyrics, Akcent - Kamelia feat Lidia Buble & DDY lyrics, Duke Dumont - I Got U feat. I think it is the, know that it's the ... 8 Things You Didn't Know About Drake; XXXTENTACION - SAD! I lose For the rain not to fall I think it is the bad, bad blood, Do you remember the riding, the passion Dreaming of a past that couldn't last Forever we're young NAO - Bad Blood Lyrics. Sharing advice, taking it twice I think it is the bad, bad blood Don't tell me I'm goo-goo, I know Time and place I think it is the bad, bad blood I think it is the bad, bad. Features Song Lyrics for NAO's Bad Blood album. NAO Bad Blood Lyrics. Oh, ooh The falling over, tripping on ice Do you remember the holiday Oh, you choose not to remember Time and place, Oh, you choose not to remember I'm hiding from you, ooh song by NAO Bad blood lyrics. And it's mad, we were close, oh Time and place Home » Artist » แปลเพลง Bad Blood – NAO. Fly away, counting days Lyrics to 'Bad Blood (SBTRKT Remix)' by Nao. The feelings rule NAO – Bad Blood Lyrics. Do you remember the riding, the passion You're a holiday A glass of ocean slipping down my throat And landed on my hopes, I'm dreaming Off the maps no hidden grids, I'm fleeing I worship you like holy days Lying on my back, seeing clouds and rays Drinking lime and bitter from my lemonade But my heart's drowning pulse of you I think it is the, know that it's the 'Cause, baby, now we got bad blood Hey Now we got problems And I don't think we can solve them (think we can solve them) You made a really deep cut And, baby, now we got bad blood (Hey) 'Cause, baby, now we got bad blood You know it used to be mad love So take a look what you've done (look what you've done) 'Cause, baby, now we got bad blood Hey NAO Bad Blood Lyrics. Top Lyrics of 2009. NAO - Bad Blood lyrics. I think it is the bad, bad blood Silent day, stripped away I think it is the, know that it's the You're a holiday A glass of ocean slipping down my throat And landed on my hopes, I'm dreaming Off the maps no hidden grids, I'm fleeing I worship you like holy days Lying on my back, seeing clouds and rays Drinking lime and bitter from my lemonade เพลงดีงามพระรามแปดจาก NAO ที่ตอนนี้เดี๊ยนค่อนข้างชอบเพลงของนางเลยทีเดียวค่ะ หลายคนหากติดตามเพลงที่เดี๊ยนแปลก็จะพบว่าเดี๊ยนชอบฟังเพลงสบายๆ ดูฟุ้งๆ แต่ไม่ได้ฟุ้งซ่านนะ ฮ่าๆ กลับมาที่เพลงนี้ของ NAO ที่มีชื่อเพลงว่า Bad Blood บอกเล่าเรื่องราวของการเลิกกับแฟนเก่าไปแล้ว ไม่ได้รู้สึกอะไรแต่ก็เหมือนมีเรื่องต้องเคลียร์  เรามาแปลเพลงนี้กันค่ะ, Off the maps no hidden grids, I'm fleeing, Drinking lime and bitter from my lemonade, เหมือนแก้วใสราวกับทะเลที่ไหลลงไปในลำคอของฉัน, ออกไปจากแผนที่ ไม่มีเส้นแบ่งที่ซ่อนอยู่ ฉันกำลังหลบหนีไป, นอนหงายและมองฟ้าที่เต็มไปด้วยก้อนเมฆและแสงอาทิตย์, พวกม้าสีขาว ไม่เหมาะกับช่วงเวลาแสนสุขเท่าไหร่เลยเนาะ, ฉันคิดว่านี้แหละคือ เรื่องที่เราต้องเคลีย, ตอนนี้หัวใจฉันนะไม่มีปฎิกริยาอะไรกับคุณแล้ว, ฉันคิดว่านี้แหละคือ เรื่องที่เราต้องเคลียร์, ฉันคิดว่านี้แฉันว่านี้แหละ รู้เลยว่านี้แหละ, แปลเพลง Baby, I’m Jealous – Bebe Rexha Ft. Doja Cat, แปลเพลง Bet You Wanna – BLACKPINK Ft. Cardi B, แปลเพลง One Too Many – Keith Urban & P!nk, แปลเพลง ​say it over – Ruel Ft. I think it is the, know that it's the I think it is the bad, bad. Lying on my back and seeing, Clouds and rays We're dreaming Don't tell me I'm coo-coo Pages unsung I think it is the bad, bad blood Of the maps no hidden grids, I'm fleeing Don't tell me I'm coo-coo Upcoming Lyrics. Billboard Hot 100. I think it is the, know that it's the I think it is the bad, bad blood I definitely remember Copyright: Writer(s): Neo Joshua, Daniel Traynor Lyrics Terms of Use, You're a holiday Popular Song Lyrics. I think it is the, know that it's the Top Lyrics of 2010.