Brandon thought. Brandon could see the family resemblance in their faces and reddish-copper skin tones. It is sacred." A hundred years ago, we received communication from an extra-terrestrial race of beings. I hope you don't mind," Abe answered. You know that my body is always for sale when one of your statues is involved. I'm thrilled to look like you and I'm proud that you look like me. First, we have to cover your body with special oils and rock dust," Miguelito answered. You need inoculated against the diseases from the past five hundred years and we need to develop immunity against the diseases you might carry from the year 2000. A round metal bar snaked its way up through the floor.

"No, I couldn't afford real names. Vector illustration of Atlas supporting the World, Hands Around the World Multi Cultural Diverse Humans Holding Hands Together Around the Globe. However, Brandon didn't. Their rituals changed but stayed the same. "Nice guns, Dude, and yes, we were the statue. Brandon touched his ribs under his arms and the younger man giggled and squirmed. Posted by. "Atlas, My Grandfather wants me to tell you of a legend among our people about an Atlas, the strongest man in the world, who takes a human son to live with him, to become one with him," Miguelito blushed, even through his coppery coloring, his skin turned red. If the lightening not strike us, we'd still be Atlas and his son holding up the world. The unconditional passion in Brandon as Atlas and in his beliefs in the misguided convictions of his Father and Uncle had been shattered. Brandon stared into the young man's deep brown eyes. When they got to their heads, they had both Brandon and Miguelito bite on hollow stone mouthpieces. "My medical scan indicates that their bodies still contain large amounts of stony material consistent with having been granite. When the CO and CO2 levels rose too high in 2250, the people of the world revolted and fought Environmental War. Brandon and Miguelito's copper colored skin contrasted with the trooper's olive colored shadings. Naked men worshipped at his feet, hundreds of worshippers, maybe even thousands. I consider myself twenty-six years old," Brandon said. Good luck and remember you can trust these three," Abe said as he walked over to a shell in the shape of the Perseus statue. Abe half-explained the process. "Oh Si Senor, there is good fruit in the jungle.

You're the bravest person I know in this world and I think we should stick together," Brandon said. Miguelito's thin fingers were especially adept at the tender parts of Brandon's anatomy. Brandon poked Miguelito. The three men pawed Brandon's body, squeezing his muscles and poking at his bulk. They nodded their delight at the suggestion and used the rock paste to cement them together. He came back and reported it shattered into pieces on the ground.

Abe hugged his friend and felt new, thick muscles under the baggy sweatshirt that Brandon wore. Mascot icon illustration of head of Atlas, a Titan in Greek god mythology holding up the world or globe the viewed from front on, ATLAS, CORPORATE LOGO DESIGN. Atlas holding the world on his shoulder image. "It doesn't matter to me how what process you use. "Two hundred seventy-seven years, are you sure? My Father will be sure that you see Senor Abe's mold while it glows white-hot. Their eyes grew accustomed to the dim light. He couldn't object.